ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

Access control
Security Specialist (Former Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 18, 2015
Worked day to day access control of government facilities. Got to travel stateside and overseas twice a year for conferences
Able to work more closely with government customer
Sr. Project Cost Analyst (Former Employee), Lexington Park, MDJanuary 14, 2015
Obtained TS Clearance
Worked closely with customer
Obtained stronger EXCEL skills
Obtained stronger analysis skills
Obtained stronger communication skills
Worked with diverse management personalities
Great worksite location
Reliability & Maintainability Avionics Technician (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: job security
Cons: management
Monitor all maintenace actions on the CH-53K GTV and other CH-53K test aircraft. Great work environment, and great co workers. Management is not great so it makes my job a little tougher, and brings the moral down when decisions are incorrect and guidance is wrong. I love the helicopter and being around it, makes for a good day.
greatest experience of my life would love to work with them again
HEAVY MECHANIC TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJanuary 12, 2015
furnished any and every tool and spared no expense when it comes to anything you may need to complete the job or work safer
Receive and get items ready for inventory
LOGISTIC ANALYST I (Current Employee), Lorton VAJanuary 6, 2015
Great place to work as well as great time with co-workers. Had a phenomenal company culture centered around a work hard-play hard environment.As a growing organization they're constantly working on ways to improve the opportunities for it' personnel to succeed.
LIFE EXPERIENCE
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC (Former Employee), Fairfax, VADecember 31, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: good money
The job was in Afghan .... i loved the job mainly because of the money my typical working day was getting up and walking to work that was about 1/4 mile away.Started the day with a safety meeting with all my coworkers and passed down info from other shifts
Not a normal business
Heavy Equipment Operator/Truck Driver (Former Employee), Schofield Barracks, HIDecember 19, 2014
Pros: great friends and employee's
Cons: week and uncaring management, bunch of crooks
It started off great with excellent pay and benefits, after 2 years things changed dramatically had to take a $15.00 pay cut, moral was super low, employee's left the job, etc.
After investigation by the Department of Labor company was fined and ordered to pay restitution to employee's. I was cheated and owed over $15,000.00. Several managers were fired, it went all the way up to corporate level.
Wonderful company
DCGS-A Embedded Trainer (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZDecember 9, 2014
Pros: healthcare, management.
My coworkers and I have a wonderful rapport. The management immediately listens and responds to any issues I may have.
Great opportunities
Senior Network Engineer / Technical Manager (Former Employee), Fort Bragg, NCDecember 1, 2014
Pros: great mentorship
All facets of management really took care of the teams. Was not pleased with the notice given prior to termination. Just the way it goes being in the contracting business.
Good Corporate Environment
Cash and Receivables Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VANovember 21, 2014
Good corporate environment to learn the basics of accounting. Work/life balance was very good.
Management issues
Access Control (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 19, 2014
I tried to rate this company as a one star, but the site wouldn't allow me. The management on the SOC contract in Huntsville, AL is ridiculous. It's a disgrace that a group of power hungry men make what could be a good job miserable for their employees. Everyone there is looking to escape because of one supervisor in particular and his puppets. If you absolutely HAVE to have a job, it's a stepping stone. Just know: The turnover is extremely high and HR turns their heads to the obvious problems.
Fast Paced and Fast growing company- Turn over very high
Subcontract Administrator (Former Employee), HerndonNovember 19, 2014
Pros: benefits, fast growing company
Cons: there is no work life balance at all
The company on awhole is trying to grow to quicky. I had been with the company for 2 years and they had gone through 3 major reorganizations within the company. No across the board corporate procedures.
Solid reputable firm with amazing talent
Project manager (Current Employee), Washington DCNovember 15, 2014
Pros: benefits, exceptional talented workforce
Cons: despite good compensation, small annual pay raises and weak bonus structure
Interesting management, information technology and security related jobs mostly supporting federal governemnt. Top notch company
Great Company
Information Assurance Manager, NAVAIR (Former Employee), Patuxent River, MDNovember 14, 2014
In my role as Information Assurance Manager I worked directly with program management for the gathering of requirements, design, and the deployment of a Wide Area Network(WAN) that processes data at the National Security Level. I have established working relationships with the Navy Cyber Security Directorate for the Certification and Accreditation of the WAN and also for four separate legacy Local Area Networks that operate within Department of Defense compartmentalizes security requirements. I had responsibility to manage four system administrators and I was the liaison between program management, program security, and many different organizations to meet management’s goals. I maintain all documentation pertaining to all systems under my control including System Security Plans (SSP’s), Standard Operating Procedures, and other various government compliance documents.
Subject matter expert Government Cyber Security Compliance.

Information Assurance Manager Mar 2010 – May 2012
Office of the Secretary of Defense, Director Special Programs Office

Under the authority of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition Technology and Logistics(AT&L), Government Program Management and team leads I was responsible for the IT/IA security of an enterprise national security environment and the systems that fell within the security domain. I applied discretionary access and mandatory access rules and policies to the systems and had responsibility for continuous monitoring of the systems. I was also a member of an inspection team that traveled to sites that processed data under our security domain and was the IT/IA inspector for those sites. I made recommendations to government management for the accreditation of the sites and the systems. Working with IT/IA staff at sites I helped with the remediation and mitigation of findings and develop plans of action and milestones for the accreditation of the sites and their systems.
A great experience working in the Intelligence Community
Collaboration Center Supervisor, CIFA (Former Employee), Crystal City, VANovember 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Monitoring relocation request was a daily part of the job. Planning and scheduling classified meetings was the primary duty. Learned concepts of the counter intelligence agency.
Military Contract
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), JBLM, WANovember 6, 2014
Its a Contract job so really doesn't have real job security. The contract is all about the military so If you have no experience with the military I wouldn't recommend this job. As for the company it self I really cant say much except they paid us on time but almost got screwed over the pay but ended up having to get an investigation open up on the contract. other then that it is a good company.
Friendly place to work
Billing Administrator (Former Employee), Stafford, VANovember 4, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: disorganized management, micromanaging
A great job that offers competitive pay and great benefits. The management was a bit disorganized which directly affected my workflow.
Very challengin work that keeps you busy.
Electronic techinician (Current Employee), Bei-Camp, MDOctober 24, 2014
Pros: helping my country.
Cons: contract work.
Very entertaining, always something new to learn, fun environment to work in. Co-works are great to work with. I enjoy the challenges that the computers present to me each day.
Great environment for oversease work
Electronic Technician 3 (Current Employee), virginiaOctober 22, 2014
Great management with support ...loved the one and one employee interaction
Would work for again
Heavy Equipment Mechanic, (Former Employee), overseas contractingOctober 22, 2014
Pros: traveling
Cons: lower managment unqualified
I would defiantly work for Mantech again they were good to me , The last three years were great and I was lucky to have good bosses , But I have seen other departments had promoted people on the who you know concept , and some of them were not management material.

1 2 3 4 5