ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Great way to get your foot in the door
Engineering Technician I (Current Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZMay 23, 2017
Working over 8 hours a day, great pay, job was interim, but got your foot in the door and skills/expierence on your resume. ONLY con is that it is a interim position.
Awesome Company
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lee, VAMay 22, 2017
Great opportunity for advancement, fosters an environment for growth and learning, wonderful and friendly staff and co workers. You will always know what to expect and training is always provided
Pros
advancements
Cons
location
Exciting job
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 21, 2017
I enjoyed my job as collection specialist at ManTech. It was always something new everyday hunting down money for this government contractor, which made my job exciting and new and challenging every day.
Pros
Good benefits
Excellent
Business Systems Analyst - Staff (Current Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVMay 21, 2017
Excellent place to work. Fantastic management that looks out for you. Work/life balance is exceptional. Actively recommend to friends and family looking for new opportunities.
Great team orientated enviroment
System Administrator (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Washington/Metro, DCMay 18, 2017
I have been with the company for less than a yr. Great team orientated environment, Great team orientated environment. Great Location. Typical Government Consulting. If your client is good then it's okay.
Pros
Geat team
Cons
Short Breaks
Large, but good
Principal Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 17, 2017
ManTech is a typical large beltway bandit, especially in IT. For being so large, they are well run, good bennies. I support six teams of cybersecurity product developers. Write software development and end-user documents for offensive/defensive cyber weapons. Also assist teams with QA/testing services (in Agile environment) for computer network exploitation development, embedded reverse engineering, vulnerability research, and application development.
Pros
Good pay, advancement
Cons
Too big and impersonal
No Management Oversight
Master Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Wainwright, AKMay 13, 2017
In the position I worked, I was in charge of 12 people but my authority was contradicted all the time. There was no support from the Program Manager, he would stay in his office most of the time.
Highly political. Gender bias
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 11, 2017
The job is easy as long as SOPs are followed. Customers we serve are great. Simple job for ex-military and security driven people.
The crew is unpleasant. No room for growth. Management is corrupt and lazy, they do not fix/address problems. No support for women looking to move up in the field (compensation, benefits, promotions).
Pros
Customer service, location
Cons
Poor management, lack of resources
Not a good company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALMay 10, 2017
ManTech is more worried about their bottom dollar. Their HR staff is overwhelmed ands unable to keep up with their work load. Management is more interested in keeping their customer happy then doing the right thing. While working for them, they never handed out more than a 1.75% pay raise to their personnel while pocketing a 30% profit on the contract.
Pros
Cons
poor management
Very Productive workplace
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Bagram, AFMay 6, 2017
Great job security, quiet a few employees that really show teamwork, the job means a lot to our military because they rely on us very much for being professionals and being able to do the job right.
Excellent Place To Work
IT Helpdesk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 5, 2017
ManTech is a great place to work that offers great opportunities. They place emphasis on training and education. I would recommend this company for anyone looking to learn and be treated like family while working.
Mantech
Jr. Reliability Engineer (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDMay 3, 2017
Easy job as NAVAIR support. Boring. Day-to-day life is mostly downtime. Can get by forever on being polite, as I have learned from the work left by my predecessor.
Good Job
ISSO (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 3, 2017
I am learning a lot at ManTech as an ISSO. The benefits are decent, however, I wish we received more PTO (personal time off). The salary is less than what other ISSO's make in the DC area.
Working to support Military is always exceptional
Electronics Maintenance Technician IV (Former Employee) –  BagrāmMay 2, 2017
The heat is excessive so as an HVAC and generator tech I am always busy. But as an HVAC tech, I can make sure I always have a cool environment! working 12 hours a day 7 days a week is a rough schedule, but knowing I am supporting the military makes it all worthwhile. The hardest part of HVAC and generator repair is trying to find parts, so we often have to make due, clean and reuse air filters and use parts from other systems to get the most needed systems up.
Pros
Happy, smiling military faces
Cons
12+ hour days
Great team to work for
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  JBLM, WaApril 27, 2017
This company allowed me to do what I did in the Army, and that was conduct my supply and logistics operations while teaching others on how to do their property book job effective. This company was great to work for; it was sad to see the contract end when it did
Pros
location and money was good
Cons
Laid off employees
Great Military Employer
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  GrogiaApril 25, 2017
Enjoyed my time at Mantech. Very rewarding job working side by side for the military, with great benefits. Get to travel a lot if you choose to. Mantech provide educational benefits for continued advancement.
Pros
Working for the military, travel
Cons
no opportunity for advancement unless you move out of State
Lots of Opportunity Potential - Rewarding
Enterprise Architect, Manager (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 25, 2017
ManTech rewards those who work hard. As a company they take care of their employees needs through mobility, and assistance with technical training.

Management is always aware of employee needs and keeps an open door if you need to discuss any topic of concern.
Pros
Great Management, fair pay.
Cons
Not enough visits to corporate. Can feel isolated on contracts
Productive and fun
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXApril 24, 2017
It was a great job just had the wrong people in hire position that did not know how to take care of there people and did not want nobody to advance if it was not for them.
Productive and friendly environment
Left Behind Equipment Supply Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXApril 20, 2017
A typical day at work would consist of testing equipment for the military and evaluate the soldiers actions and process.
I learned so many thing working there. Anything from equipment and testing computer programs.
My co-workers loved working there because we were trying to help the soldiers as best as possible.
The hardest part there was leaving because I enjoyed working with the team.
The most enjoyable is passing the testing product.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
no cons
Glass ceiling for women
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXApril 17, 2017
Looking for a workspace that keeps things old school? Where woman are paid less than men for doing the same work or more? Looking to step back into the 60s or 70s where women were treated like the weaker gender and had to fight just to be heard? If you are interested in training men knowing they will be promoted over you simply for being men? Then ManTech is where you want to be.
Pros
Paid job
Cons
Glass ceiling for women

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.