ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Easy Going
Electronics Technician II (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 18, 2017
It was great working there while it lasted but it wasn't very long before I got offered a job at a different company that was more along of what I did in the military.
Terrible Management Team
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 18, 2017
The management team at the Fort Hood site is terrible. They don't provide any training for any of the new employees. The managers assign tasks to untrained personnel and their only source of information are the veteran employees. One problem with that is the veteran employees have all left. The documentation has multiple errors, which causes new employees to not be able to complete whatever task they're given. The rate of personnel hired then leaving is like working at a fast food restaurant. I would not recommend anyone searching for a job to work for ManTech.
Pros
Cons
Lack of leadership, management, training
Not interested
Field Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 14, 2017
I want to leave due to lack of stability in this job and contract. the mismanagement came from an ultra low bid that screwed over all of the senior contractors. Now I am just filling this out so that the indeed website leaves me alone.
Pros
good money
Cons
lack of information flow
Great company for those retired and who dont have ambitions of career progression.
Technical Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 14, 2017
When not on podium, the pace is very slow and relaxed. you mainly come in, make sure your email is up to date, try out new software updates, give feedback, plan for future events. When on podium the job is great. the students make your life interesting and fun and for the most part they appreciate your labor. It is also great that the company takes you to different places every time.
Pros
Slow Pace, Fun when dealing with students.
Cons
12 Days PTO, which includes sick time. No progression. Low pay for the position requirements.
Great place to work.
Engineering Technician IV (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 12, 2017
Most supervisors, peers, and subordinates respect each other and work towards a common goal. Travel opportunities are excellent. Advancement potential is unlimited.
Pros
Great enviornment, pay, and comradarie.
Cons
Work is not always consistant.
Inspiring and supportive
System Analyst 5 (Former Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZSeptember 12, 2017
I was fortunate to work with a team of professionals that exemplified support for the warfighter and for our wonderful nation. I was encouraged to continue my education and excel in all areas of my position.
Good Compnay
Senior Telecommunications Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 11, 2017
Overall a good company. Your daily work life is going to be dependent on the customer you're assigned to. If you get a demanding customer, as I did, be prepared to do work outside of the normal 40 hour work week. Which is fine if you're single, but may not be ideal for life/family balance. Also they don't pay as well as they need to, to keep talent. When a person can make more working for the Government instead of contracting, there's a slight problem.
Pros
Very customer focused
Cons
Very customer focused
Mrap
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee) –  BagramSeptember 5, 2017
12 hour days, i have learned tp to HVAC work,my shop lead is a good guy to work for and with. It is hot during the summer months and cold during the winter months.
Long hours shift work nights and weekend
Helpdesk Coordinator 3 (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCSeptember 4, 2017
Good job great people just long hours. Safe place to work very quite and work alone a lot of times. Shift work but you get a week off due to long hours.
On-Site Contractor
Release Manager / Senior IT Analyst 1 Contractor (Former Employee) –  Hines, ILSeptember 2, 2017
Working on a team of contractors (on site & remotely) was initially challenging but with the help of excellent project managers efforts were seamlessly blended. The client was very professional and made sure that we had tolls and access needed to perform or tasks. Time dependent, the client also provided face & ear time to address any issue that were encountered and if needed course adjustment.
Pros
Flexible start time = sufficient work-life balance
Cons
Generally speaking, the cost of health care is will remain a concern until something is done at state & federal levels
Great company.
Site Information System Security Officer I (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAAugust 29, 2017
Great company and working environment. The company is encourages growth and job advancement. Mantech also offers IT education and certification classes.
great company
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 28, 2017
Mantech International; overall employee benefits are great, 401k is good and well balance. Security Job is great but little to no advance to promote.
You're gonna Like working here
FISMA Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 24, 2017
great company, great people! Programs for advancement, great training opportunities. Options for career advance with various projects. Great work life balance.
Great place to get a career in the field going
PCA (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAAugust 21, 2017
ManTech is a lovely place to work. Point and case today, ManTech provided eclipse 2017 glasses and even had an ice cream cart out for the employees to view the phenomenon.
Enjoyed it
Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZAugust 21, 2017
I was given the opportunity to have multiple job positions within this company. Within each job position there was something new to learn. Always learned a new skill.
Great opportunities for growth!
Director (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAAugust 21, 2017
Great benefits including a team that helps you find new work if your contract comes to an end or if your seeking new opportunities for advancement.

Plus, ManTech just started a new program where they pay for your CISSP!
Pros
Lots of new and exciting work
Learning new things
Engineer Technician III (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXAugust 19, 2017
If you want to learn about IT positons, you can learn a little from this job. They have multiple positions open for a variety of jobs. As an Engineer Technician, I learned basic computer skills such as programming.
Pros
Great pay, interesting work environment, and good people
Cons
Long hours, spend a lot of time waiting around
Initially when Mantech Corp won the contract from NewTek it was a rough ride but smoothed out.
System Administrator Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington StateAugust 16, 2017
I/we would arrive at our place of business on JBLM and would review what had been done the day before and what needed to be done to either complete tasks or what new tasks had developed. The Mantech Corp management are very well rounded and truly care for the welfare of their employees. The work place culture is diverse and highly functional, great team spirit.
Pros
Willing to allow working from alternate locations if necessary (home).
Cons
Unable to maintain a skilled pool of Part Time On Call (PTOC) employees
Great Place to Work
Cost Analyst (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAAugust 16, 2017
ManTech is a great place to work! Stafford location does a lot of things that keep employees happy & events each month (potlucks etc) Keep things Fun!
Intelligence Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZAugust 14, 2017
The work was interesting. A good group of people to work with. My immediate supervisor was okay. He was able to provide feedback when asked a direct question. The management above him was great. I would definitely work for them again.
Pros
paid and benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.