ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

Let's you alone
ACCE Air Operations Liaison Officer (Current Employee), Bogota,August 23, 2014
Pros: let's you alone to do your job
Cons: too big to care
Mantech as a corporation is largely transparent to the folks in the field as long as their are no customer complaints.
Friendly Flexible Work Environment at Prince George
Deputy Program Manager (Current Employee), Prince George, VAAugust 21, 2014
The management is very flexible about letting you take time off. They are incredibly supportive. The environment is relaxed.
Life Long Friends
Computer Specialist 2 (Current Employee), Fort Sill, OKAugust 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: lots of hurry up and wait.
You will go through thick and thin with everyone around you. You truly find out who your friends are when you join the military.
Great company to work for
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Wright-Patterson AFB, OHAugust 13, 2014
ManTech International is a good company to work for. The salary range and benefits packages are wonderful.
Work on Client Site so not much involvement with corporate office - a good thing
PROGRAM DIRECTOR - U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT (Current Employee), Springfield, VAAugust 12, 2014
Good benefits, try to maintain employees, has a decent in house job search.
Good luck doing contract work for them.
Itsec Analyst (Former Employee), Washington DCAugust 12, 2014
This company failed to tell myself and my coworkers they were going to lay us off until two weeks before it happened. They knew the contract was ending months ahead of time yet failed to mention it. No separation pay, no warning. Oh, did I mention it was two weeks before Xmas?
A great company to work.
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Bragg, NCAugust 11, 2014
A typical position in the IT field. More information is available upon request.
Great company with benefits
Government Property Administrator (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZAugust 8, 2014
Love the fact that they provide tuition reimbursement
Makes me feel that I am part of family
Encourage employees to excel in college and work in order to move into a better position
Good experience
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAAugust 5, 2014
Good team work with great people. Good management with proper guidelines and expectations
Great Place to work
CMMI Team Leader (Current Employee), APG, MDAugust 5, 2014
Mantech is a great place to work that treats its employees with respect.
Large government contract. Good job.
Electronics Technician II (Former Employee), Patuxent River, MDJuly 31, 2014
Pros: profesional environment and co workers
The most enjoyable part of the job was working in and around one of the worlds most advanced aircraft. The hardest part . My co workers were respectful, professional,seasoned and easy to work with. Management was good, but overwhelmed and overburdened. they where expected to reach milestones that where not realistic at the pace that the test program – more... was moving, operationaly and logistictly. I learned how to correctly monitor and document, step by step maintenance practices on a state of the art aircraft and its systems in developemental and operational testing. Proof read new technical publications, maintenance manuals and other related materials. learned the value of teamwork. Coordinated with the appropriate Government personnel to have the correct changes made to these documents if discrepencies where found in the manuals or in the maintenance action its self. Learned to search for certain maintenance action forms(MAF's) on the NAVY's computer based maintenance documentation platform(NALCOMIS) and upload to the new Reliability and Maintainability(R&M) metrics database to address any issues with any system or component that had fault codes. We'd coordinate with the customer and the appropriate contractor engineer's, SME's and maintenance personnel on the appropriate action to take. A typical day at the hanger was usualy 0600 - ,1430. Half hour lunch. Attended maintenance control pass down at 0615, went upstairs to the monitor's work area, logged into my computer and monitored NALCOMIS to see the MAF's the contractor was writing up. My two co workers and I would visualy monitor and document the applicable maintenance actions to ensure adherence to the maintenance manuals, technical publications and other applicable data. We where the PMAs on site monitors, Ensuring a cost effective, reliable and easily maintainable product that will be a NAVY workhorse for Decades to come. – less
work in afghanistan
Heavy Wheel Mechanic/Afghanistan (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAJuly 24, 2014
Cons: war zone
Job was great, benefits were outstanding, 84 hours work week plus up lift in pay average 160,000.00 year.

Excellent place to work.
Senior Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: just an "ok"pleace to workf
Subcontracts department has in-experienced employees

Subcontract department is not treated well compared to Contracts department
Terrible Employer
Senior Biometrics Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Belcamp, MDJuly 17, 2014
Cons: trouble some company. i wonder how are they survived as defense contracting company.
Work for Mantech only if you want to slender your Career. Management have no clue what so ever and before you know, are terminated without any "GOOD CAUSE OR WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATIONS"
Well Mantech
Electronic Technician (Current Employee), VirginiaJuly 16, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: job stability
A typical day at work is a 10 hour day. I can only speak for the INCONUS.
Compensation is very high but being a contractor an a subcontractor you never know when your going to get the axe. Constant paranoia. Never see family but, pay is very good.
Challenging Environment with room to grow.
Integration/Installation Team Lead (Current Employee), Springfield, VAJuly 15, 2014
Coordinate with post POC for scheduled outages, installation prerequisites, and post/GITM responsibilities before during and after the installation. Research post configuration and prepare a full two week installation plan tailored to the specific requirements of each installation. Manage a small team of 1-5 people during installations and data migration. – more... Installation and configuration of VMware Environments including Virtual Machines, NetApp Storage devices, and ESXi Host servers(v4.1 and v5). Installation and configuration of Domain, Member(File, print etc.), Exchange 2010, and Terminal Servers all with MS Windows Server 2003/2008 R2 in a VMware environment. Installation and configuration of FastBack and SnapProtect Back-up systems. Installation and configuration of Cisco switches to include 2960, 3750 3750G, 3560G, 4506 (Sup6 and Sup7). Installation and configuration of workstations, printers and thin clients. International Travel average 50%. – less
Fun and enjoyable lots of travling
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: the compensation
Cons: living conditions
Work day starts at 5:00 am putting in 12 hr shifts 7 days a week. learned alot about vhehical repair and military govt. operations.my coworkers were very good guys dependable team players. The hardest part of the job was being overseas away from family. The best part was to see and experiance the afghan culture.
A great team environment to work in.
Lead Configuration Management Specialist (Current Employee), Springfield, VAJuly 10, 2014
As a government contractor working for ManTech International on my current contract, I take pride in knowing that my collaboration with my professional collegues results in an effective and sucessfull products for our client.
Fast Paced
Information Systems Security Officer (Current Employee), Hurlburt Field FlJuly 9, 2014
ManTech is an ever changing company trying to stay abreast of DoD changes to beat out its' competitors.
My ManTech Experience
Site Lead / Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Schofield Barracks, HIJuly 9, 2014
Pros: flexibility and personal management of priorities
Cons: contract duration expectancy
ManTech is a very diverse and ever-evolving Corporation which strives on its determination to meet or exceed customer expectations. I have been fortunate to have had the professional and multi-cultural experience of growing and becoming a more well rounded leader and manager.

A typical day at work is receiving the attendance of all personnel, reporting – more... and tracking for record. Looking at emails for concerns, questions, and tasks for the day then reviewing my reporting requirements and daily requests for time management and time deadlines in order to meet mission essential requirements.

The most enjoyable part of my career is being able to help the customer..Putting a smile on someone's face and helping them achieve their goals as they relate to mine and coincide with the company's mission statements and goals..... – less

1 2 3 4 5