ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

Contracting job with changing standards and poor leadership
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Schofield Barracks, HIMarch 11, 2014
Pros: high hourly pay
Cons: not a good benefits package
I worked at ManTech for one year. Their company policies changed and they leadership at my site was partial to certain workers. There was a lot of unnecessary drama and poor planning.
Productive and technically challenging place to work with great benefits.
Mechanical Technician/Shop Foreman, Afghanistan (Former Employee), AfghanistanMarch 10, 2014
Pros: compensation/benefits, technically challenging, learning, advancement opportunities
Cons: overseas, hazardous duty
- Inspecting, diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing MRAP vehicles for the military in Afghanistan. Preparing the vehicles for final government inspection before issuing to soldiers for missions.
- Adding to the diesel knowledge and experience already attained over the years. The manufacturer-specific knowledge like Allison Doc, Cummins Insite, Caterpillar – more... A+, and other programs to properly troubleshoot and diagnose the systems proved to be invaluable.
- Management was typical of most maintenance workplaces. They provided opportunity to grow and move up. Safety, efficiency, and production were among the top priorities.
- The co-workers from that job still keep in touch. There's a larger network of professionals that keeps expanding with each job. Great group of technicians that had a lot of knowledge to share.
- The most difficult part of the job was being overseas and away from the family and loved ones. It was also hazardous due to the nature of overseas jobs in combat zones.
- The feeling of conquering a fault or deficiency never gets old. Working and learning, while getting compensated well made it a very rewarding place to work. – less
Fast Pace Environment
Program Manager (Current Employee), Belcamp, MDMarch 10, 2014
Interacting with various customers/stakeholders and must have the ability to think through problems, be solution oriented, and manage multiple staffers around the world.
company has no FAR experience
Sr. Buyer (Former Employee), Herdon VAMarch 7, 2014
Would never work at this company again the hours are long and the management makes the work even harder.
Typical day at ManTech
Senior Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: good benefits and pay.
Cons: very unstable employment due to dod budget cuts.
Was a great company to work for overseas, I really enjoyed working for ManTech supporting our service members.
Productive testing view
Engineer Technician (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXMarch 5, 2014
Pros: good training.
Cons: no healthcare.
A typical day at work would consist of testing equipment for the military and evaluate the soldiers actions and process.
I learned so many thing working there. Anything from equipment and testing computer programs.
My co-workers loved working there because we were trying to help the soldiers as best as possible.
The hardest part there was leaving because – more... I enjoyed working with the team.
The most enjoyable is passing the testing product. – less
Great Company
Automotive Service Technician Acting Lead (Former Employee), APO AE KUWAITMarch 3, 2014
Was a great company to work for overseas, i really enjoyed working for Mantech.
Hardworkers
Sr. Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee), Hanover, MDMarch 1, 2014
This building area was new and clean. Typical day was flexible, learned Peoplesoft software, management was hard working, co-workers where professional and talented, the hardest part of the job was leaving on time due to alot of work needed, the most enjoyable part of the job was amenities of the big eat-in kitchen, and sharing of food with co-workers.
My company
Project Manager - DCGS-A Mobile (Current Employee), Belcamp, MDFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules/work locations
Cons: stove piped management, often hire outside of the company rather than promote within.
Great company to work for - lots of opportunities to move around provided there's work.
Great Work Place
Department of Justice (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 27, 2014
Wonderful way to learn new and improve technologies. This place keeps you on your toes
General
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 27, 2014
Good benefits, low pay. Promotes from within but recruiters are sluggish or non-responsive.
Productive work place with room to grow
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), AfghanistanFebruary 20, 2014
The job was great for me, we got a chance to deal directly with the customer (US Military) and provide customer service to them knowing that the service we provided for them was appreciated. The best part of the job was the smile on the Soldier's face when they received their vehicles back from our shop, and everything was repaired and they had a usable – more... vehicle to go outside of the wire with and fight a war in a reliable piece of equipment. The worst part about the job was receiving vehicles that were involved in a war time accident for repair. I enjoyed every bit of what we did, and being a US Army vet myself definitely contributed to the attention to detail I enforced to my employees on a daily basis. – less
your review
Vehicle Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 17, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Great Company
Shop Foreman (Former Employee), Kuwait City, KuwaitFebruary 17, 2014
Love the People and the Company. Oustanding classes educational on the brassring site
No Comment
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
It was a job. You are a number and that's it. Management needs help in the HR department.
productive, busy
Shipping & Receiving MGR (Current Employee), FT HOOD TEXASFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: wages
Cons: health care
A typical day staying busy , communicating with others, opened communications, I respect my Coworkers, the hardest part of the job would be changes, enjoyable part of the job would be at the end of the day.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), PARFebruary 13, 2014
Very Productive in everything I do. Shows up for work on time and never late. Completes task given in a timely manner no matter whats the situation. Work well around others as a team.
mechanic
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), PARFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: make good money
Cons: nothing
mantech is a nice company to work for. i worked with them in afghanistan an made alot of money. i learn alot working on the mRAP trucks an felt welcome.
Fast paced office, very detailed in cost reviews and submissions for review.
Cost Analyst (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 12, 2014
Great manager, and assistant manager - very upbeat, and supportive. Lots of data entry in Excel for contract rates.
Very good work place
Data Entry clerk (Former Employee), Colorado SpringsFebruary 11, 2014
Was a good work environment pay was good and the benefits wish I was still there but I was a contractor and the contract ended.