ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

The people are great!
Senior Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAOctober 2, 2014
Great Company to work for, in Chantilly, VA! While employed there, they were rated in the top 100 Technology Government Contractor for 10 years straight.
About ManTech
Junior Functional Analyst (Current Employee), Department of Homeland SecuritySeptember 30, 2014
Large reputable defense contractor specializing in defense technologies
a production warehouse that makes vehicles
Paint department worker (Former Employee), princeton, INSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: get to wear whatever under the paint suit
Cons: overtime is unknown till last break so no heads up
I worked in paint where you look to sand out defects in the paint by looking at the vehicle at a certain angle with a light tunnel. you are timed and some of the defects take longer than you have time for
Another "ManTastic" day at ManTech...
Subcontracts Administrator (Current Employee), Falls Church, VASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: benefits, morale, friendly/engaging atmosphere
Cons: location, limited telecommuting, turnover
ManTech is an organization that fosters growth and provides the highest level of performance and dedication to the programs it supports. My experience has been one of adaption. Given constant internal reorganization and implementation of two new procurement manuals, I found myself having to quickly navigate through changes and become well versed and – more... compliant with respect to new policy/procedures. Though very challenging, I made it my goal to evolve and adapt.

I appreciate management's"open door" policy as it provides a relaxed forum for the employee to share his/her ideas and concerns. My counterparts are enthusiatic, hard workers. The common theme amongst the organization is to treat everyone as if they are the customer. Working here, it is evident that courtesy, respect and professionalism go a long way.

The most rewarding aspects of the job are the working relationships I have developed over my time here at ManTech. – less
Short contracts
Master Supply Technician (Former Employee), Fort Riley, KSSeptember 23, 2014
Short contracts, but graet people to work with and to learn from.
It was a good place to work.
Instructional Systems Designer (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 22, 2014
It was a good place to work. I enjoyed my time there. Management was willing to listen and give us the room to get our jobs done.
Great team work
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), Chantilly, VASeptember 14, 2014
Pros: professionalism, great pay
Cons: being away from home
Great company to work for, met a lot of influential people. Great Benefits and pay.
Great Company as long as you're on the right program!
DCGS-A Operations Manager (Current Employee), APGSeptember 5, 2014
Love the current program that I work on! Outstanding company to work for!
Working daily
Senior Integration Engineer (Current Employee), Springfield, VASeptember 5, 2014
SECURITY ENGINEER | SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR | SENIOR ARCSIGHT ADMINISTRATOR
MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (DIA) - FAIRFAX, VA (NOV 2003 – APRIL 2004)
• PROVIDE 24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE FOR FACILITY SECURITY AND CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
• DEVELOP, MAINTAIN, AND PERFORM EQUIPMENT INVENTORIES ACROSS FIVE GEOGRAPHIC REGIONS
 – more... CREATE AND DISTRIBUTE TECHNICAL STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES USED ACROSS THE PROGRAM
• MANAGE OVER 200 SYSTEM SERVERS ACROSS FOUR NETWORKS LOCATED IN FIVE GEOGRAPHIC REGIONS
• VIRTUAL SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, SPECIALIZING IN CREATION, CONFIGURATION, NETWORKING, AND MAINTENANCE OF OVER 300 VIRTUAL SERVERS AND WORKSTATIONS
• MEET WITH EXTERNAL VENDORS ABOUT NEW SECURITY PRODUCTS, RESEARCH VULNERABILITIES, AND PRESENT HARDENING OPTIONS OF ENTERPRISE LEVEL SECURITY FOR THE UNITED STATES INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY
• PROVIDE HARDWARE/SOFTWARE INSTALLATION, UPGRADE, MODIFICATION, CONFIGURATION, TESTING, TROUBLESHOOTING, DIAGNOSIS, AND COMPONENT REMOVAL/REPLACEMENT ON SERVERS, WORKSTATIONS, AND NETWORK DEVICES – less
Gov't Contracting
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Bagram, AfghanistanSeptember 4, 2014
ManTech International is one of many companies that have been awarded contracts to complete work for the united States military. I have been honored to be able to assist with this effort in order to help keep our military men and women safe as they do their jobs in a combat environment.
ManTech seems to be mostly concerned with the contract and less concerned about employees
Lead Emergency Management Spc (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 26, 2014
Pros: see above
Cons: see above
Let's you alone
ACCE Air Operations Liaison Officer (Current Employee), Bogota,August 23, 2014
Pros: let's you alone to do your job
Cons: too big to care
Mantech as a corporation is largely transparent to the folks in the field as long as their are no customer complaints.
Friendly Flexible Work Environment at Prince George
Deputy Program Manager (Current Employee), Prince George, VAAugust 21, 2014
The management is very flexible about letting you take time off. They are incredibly supportive. The environment is relaxed.
Life Long Friends
Computer Specialist 2 (Current Employee), Fort Sill, OKAugust 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: lots of hurry up and wait.
You will go through thick and thin with everyone around you. You truly find out who your friends are when you join the military.
Great company to work for
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Wright-Patterson AFB, OHAugust 13, 2014
ManTech International is a good company to work for. The salary range and benefits packages are wonderful.
Work on Client Site so not much involvement with corporate office - a good thing
PROGRAM DIRECTOR - U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT (Current Employee), Springfield, VAAugust 12, 2014
Good benefits, try to maintain employees, has a decent in house job search.
Good luck doing contract work for them.
Itsec Analyst (Former Employee), Washington DCAugust 12, 2014
This company failed to tell myself and my coworkers they were going to lay us off until two weeks before it happened. They knew the contract was ending months ahead of time yet failed to mention it. No separation pay, no warning. Oh, did I mention it was two weeks before Xmas?
A great company to work.
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Bragg, NCAugust 11, 2014
A typical position in the IT field. More information is available upon request.
Great Company To Work For
Lead Heavy Wheel Mechanic (Current Employee), Bagram, AfghanistanAugust 8, 2014
Mantech is very respectful of their emplyees and provide a safe, and enjoyable working atmosphere.
Great company with benefits
Government Property Administrator (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZAugust 8, 2014
Love the fact that they provide tuition reimbursement
Makes me feel that I am part of family
Encourage employees to excel in college and work in order to move into a better position