ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Good company wo work for
Associate Buyer (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDMarch 21, 2016
The CEO/Chairman is the best. Business man with concern for employees. Work hard / play hard atmosphere. Room to grow internally.
Hardwork
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 12, 2016
The management was lacking and it was a hostile work environment but the pay was great. I did get to visit Afghanistan again which was fun.
Used to be a great place to work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZSeptember 4, 2015
I worked here for years and had not too many problems with them. Recently there have been very backhanded practices by the management and some of them act very childish. The work is not steady at the local level.
Pros
Coworkers are knowledgeable and easy to work with
Cons
No room for growth, management does not follow proper conduct, not a family friendly company
Flexible work hours and Nice management
Windows Server and Citrix Administrator (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 7, 2015
A challenge place to work and nice management.
People are nice to work with. Always a chance to learn new stuff.
Sometimes it is frustrating when people all come to you and look for help.
****
Personnel Security Specialist, Senior (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VA; Department of DefenseSeptember 23, 2015
A typical workday for me requires being flexible as possible in order to meet customers' expectations. What I have come to appreciate most in my current position is being able to interact with senior level management throughout the Department of Defense. My co-workers are dynamic; as prior military we all understand the concept of teamwork. The hardest part in my current position is that there are not enough hours in a day. With that being said, it is important that I manage my time effectively.

My current compensation and benefits are above par as well as the security of my position; I welcome all opportunities for a chance to advance overall, for example management responsibilities. I currently am able to have a good work/life balance which is important to my family.
Pros
Subsidized travel expense and vacation time
Cons
Sick-time is not seperate; all time away from work is Personal Time
Great company!
IT Analyst III, Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Homestead, GANovember 2, 2015
So far they are great, they even help you with college courses tuition. They bought my other company out so they are here to stay for sure. Great medical benefits also!
Pros
Work from home, virtual work
Cons
Takes a while to get Tuition help.
very productive work place
accounting clerk (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 24, 2015
cost analyst for contract position to provide support for the Accounting and Contract departments for the 1998 fiscal year Time and Material cost submission for DCAA final review of contract rates.
Cons
short job duration, no benefits
Challenging work and rewarding supporting the military.
Technical Trainer, Principal (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TX 76522September 1, 2015
Job presents an opportunity to learn many different intelligence disciplines while developing training material and presenting the training to soldiers around the world.
Pros
Opportunity to learn software and travel.
Cons
Constantly changing software conpressing requirement timelines.
Good Company
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Daniel Island, SCNovember 16, 2015
Good company with good benefits and good group of guys to work with. the MATV and MRAP programs were very rewarding and it made you feel like you were making a great contribution.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Contract work
Diverse and cultured environment
GSCC Opertor/Access Control Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VANovember 2, 2015
My work is very easy going at times, other days can be busy, communication is the key in the work place. great co-workers, this job can be very complex at times, but most of all love break time.
Great!
Program Administrator (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAMarch 2, 2016
Overall a great company to work for! Loved my co-workers, and managers. Normally very busy, but also had some down time.
Easy Work
Senior Lead Technical Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJanuary 20, 2016
Very Pro Ethic, Good benefits, good management, ability to travel, descent compensation, opporutunity for training personnel
Good support to US Armed Forces
Regional (Senior) Retrograde Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VA 20171November 12, 2015
Great Company to work for
Acquired a lot knowledge of the Army system.
Great management team.
Good co-workers and with a lot of knowledge
Good team work
Program Mangement
Program Director-Various Programs (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 19, 2015
My typical day is dealing with a multitude of customers at various locations, while supporting internal employees and promoting career growth and satisfaction
Productive and fun place to work if you love stress
Management analysis (Former Employee) –  n char scAugust 18, 2015
The job is easy and productive your co workers are fun and great people but never count on management to have your back and be ready to intense pressure and little managerial support. There is also a high level of turnover and change, so you have to be flexible and a self starter.
Pros
great people
Cons
High stress
Pretty decent place to work.
Supply Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PADecember 16, 2015
The people are easy going and willing to lend a hand when needed. The supervisors are helpful and willing to teach anyone who is ready to learn.
Review
Heavy Wheel Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 30, 2015
For working in a foreign this company tried to make it as comfortable as possible. The benefits were excellent and the pay was very good. Even though I was gone 6 months at a time it was made possible for me to contact my family as often as possible
Pros
good pay, great benefits
Cons
away from family for a long time
Learning Experience within the Government System
Deployment and Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 21, 2015
This was a good step in increasing the skill-set that I began with in the military. The best part of working here has been the ability to help the other employees when they had issues that required attention. I enjoyed being the person that was sought out for inquiries and assistance in deployment matters and being able to resolve all issues.
Pros
Growing experience
Cons
Contract is ending
Great company
Site Lead/COMSEC Manager/System Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 12, 2015
A great place to work. I enjoyed working with ManTech, team concept here is important. Everyday was unique and a great deal to learn.
Pros
International travel
Nice work, challenging.
Engineering Technician IV (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDNovember 13, 2015
Fun and rewarding work aligning spacecraft frames. Got to prove my skills and improve them as well. A good opportunity and fun travel .
Pros
Travel
Cons
Too much down time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.