ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Exciting
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAMay 2, 2015
Working for ManTech was a very exciting and rewarding job opportunity for me and a fast pace learning expierence. The hardest part of the job would be the wheather it being that we was working overseas in Afghanista. Living condition was not always the best but we made due with what we had. Overall it was a nice expierence.
Great on boarding prosess
Project Manager (Former Employee), Northern VirginiaMay 1, 2015
Good company to work for, somewhat standard benefits, plenty of opportunity and room to move or grow, but quick to let you go for the benefit of cost cutting.
Worked remotely from home
Quality Assurance specialist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 30, 2015
Pros: Worked remotely
Cons: Only a few unrealistic deadlines
I worked remotely from home, attended conference calls and the Christmas party. I learned to be nit picky about the smallest imperfection in detail. Management was cool, but some deadlines were unrealistic. Co-workers were all personality plus, I felt like I was oddball hermit. The best part of the job was saving gas.
Good Company
System Administratoe (Former Employee), Herndon, VAApril 29, 2015
Good place to work. I enjoyed my time there,,,traveled a bit...good working conditions. I would recommend it as a good place to work.
productive overseas assiginment
Welder 1 (Former Employee), KuwaitApril 27, 2015
Pros: Serving my country after my military tour ended.
Cons: Working in the heat of the Kuwaiti Desert.
Welded daily on MRAP Military Vehicles.
Learned to work with various nationalities to accomplish goals.
Management staff was hands off leadership as long as production goals were met.
Co-worker worked well together to met daily goals.
Hardest part was conveying goals with non-English speaking workers to ensure first time quality work, but it was accomplished.
Most enjoyable was constructing war machines that kept our military personnel safe on a daily basis and ensuring that they were able to come home at the end of their tour.
A day of work
Lead Supply Tech (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZApril 22, 2015
Each day is filled with adventure and surprises. I am in a different area almost every day completing an inventory or tracking down lost items. I inventory over 220 people every year and provide them with customer service. I have learned how to prioritize my time and great problem solving skills.
Mantech, A leading technology, security and support government contractor.
QA Analyst/Tester , Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Prince George, VAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Great People to work with.
Cons: Contract work has it's downsides: rebids and loss of work.
Great company to work for, good benefits and good co-workers.
Paid vacations, flexible work environment with excellent management.
The benefits is ok, competitive pay rates, working environment is good but the corporate culture is not better especial management.
Sr. QA Specialist (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAApril 14, 2015
Nice Work Enviroment
NECC Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), Norfolk, VaApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great working conditions
Cons: Too large, cold and corporate
MANTECH is a huge company that lacked the personal touch and family business attitude that I have enjoyed in smaller businesses. However pay and benefits can not be beat.
Greatr Company
Property Book Team Chief (Current Employee), Fort Bliss, TXApril 14, 2015
Well paying company who is customer and employee oriented.

Co worker want to work for this company.

Working on Fort Bliss was a Plus.
Will never work for them again
Sustainment Automation Support Management Officer (Former Employee), Fort Carson, COApril 8, 2015
On a typical day I would be out and about visiting customer, fixing their machines. Performing hardware upgrades, system images, or network troubleshooting. Unfortunately, everyone takes you for granted. Management was impossible to contact, there was no recognition for the work that was done, even when you provide the same amount of effort and expertise that 2 IT support techs would possess.
I've enjoyed working at this ManTech location for almost 5 years. I agree with the Company's policies and procedures.
Senior Security Administrator (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZApril 3, 2015
Pros: Work on 8 9-hr days and 1 8-hr day with every other Friday off.
Cons: Little or no advancement opportunities in my field.
A typical day at work consists of checking email messages and responding to requests; checking JPAS and ACAVS databases for messages or changes in clearance status; submitting VARs, issuing courier orders, and updating several tracking spreadsheets to include a complete clearance roster of all personnel supporting the contract and tracking the processing of security investigation requests; researching security-related questions and issues; conducting clearance briefings, debriefings, overall security training to new hires and annually to regular employees.
Great Work Environment
SAMS-E Data Entry Clerk/PBUSE Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Richardson, AKApril 2, 2015
Pros: Family based, teamwork
Cons: healthcare
This was a great place to work. It was a teamwork environment and everyone was there to work with soldiers to help the base continue with daily life while a soldier was overseas. It felt like a family based place to work and I really enjoyed it.
Large business in size with small business mentality
Senior Subcontracts Administrator (Current Employee), Herndon, VAApril 1, 2015
Pros: Benefits, staff are good people, relatively stable environment
Cons: Pay, work/life balance, leadership in some areas
Good company to work for if you don't get caught up in the inconsistencies of guidance. Good benefits, pay is typically below median for those who aren't transitioning from another company. If you want to progress in your career, it can happen. You just have to be willing to sacrifice a lot of time. 9-5'ers don't move up regardless of how well you perform or know your job.
Eye opener
Logisticians/Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Great compensation
Cons: Danger zone
Being a contractor in a danger zone is definitely an eye opener. Regarding the corporate or organizational atmosphere it was to be expected. Hours were long, weather was extreme, caution was high, but all in all I would do it again.
Great company overall
Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Herndon, VAMarch 19, 2015
For a large company Mantech is a great place to work. you don't get the big company vibe as much as other companies. Salaries are a little higher than the industry average.
Great Company
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMarch 11, 2015
I have only good things to say about ManTech. Specifically the staff in the Norfolk, VA office where I was employed. My manager was great and most employees I worked with were professional.
Project Lead of Curriculum Development (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 3, 2015
Pros: decent pay
Cons: not much room for advancement
Normal 9-5 type of job...the company stays out of your business and you definitely feel like a number. I think this company might do better with the right leadership in place. This company bought out my old company and removed the leadership that was in place so its difficult to judge the long term outcome.
Busy and innovative
Engineering Technician III Technical support lead (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZFebruary 23, 2015
My current position at ManTech involves a lot of time outdoors testing equipment for the US Army, it is a fast paced and rewarding job. My co-workers are usually younger than me and management tries to let the employees come up with solutions to solve day to day problems.
Professional and fast paced work environment
Property Management Specialist/ Property Manager (Former Employee), Fort Riley, KSFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: professional training and certification
Cons: hard to contact a recruiter
A professional and fast paced work environment, complete with but not limited to, great management employee relations, as well as advancement/employment opportunities within the company