ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Easy Work
Senior Lead Technical Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJanuary 20, 2016
Very Pro Ethic, Good benefits, good management, ability to travel, descent compensation, opporutunity for training personnel
Great little office
Staff System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 7, 2016
The location I worked at is a small little remote office were there were only 6 people currently working there. It was has been a great opportunity as we all work very closely together.
This is an excellent place to work
IT Help Desk Specialist-Senior/ Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 4, 2016
The best part about working for ManTech, is that I am busy and always learning something new. ManTech also re-reimburses for college tuition up to 5,000 a year. This is a big bonus for me. the work environment is excellent.
worse company to work for
logistics (Current Employee) –  MDDecember 30, 2015
No raises and ive been here for years,they took away benefits except for one plan and they were already expensive. Been laid off several times. No advancement,when you move to a different position they say it's a lateral move so they don't give you anymore money. They keep cutting pay,this yr alone lost over$700 a month but don't touch people making a lot more money not doing the work. The security officer sucks with losing people paperwork. The worst company I've worked for they do not take care of employees that do the work
Pros
location I'm at close to home
Cons
pay, benefits, no advancement
A nice place to work
Logistic Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chanbersburg PaDecember 21, 2015
The day of work consist of emptying container. Then going thru boxes of parts and laying them out on skids. Identifying the parts.The hardest part of the job was finding the correct part # for the parts.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
NO communication
Pretty decent place to work.
Supply Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PADecember 16, 2015
The people are easy going and willing to lend a hand when needed. The supervisors are helpful and willing to teach anyone who is ready to learn.
I really didnt like it
Trainer Maintainer (Instructor) (Current Employee) –  Fort Rucker, ALDecember 4, 2015
Needs help with Management, but fun working with the personnel. Great place to work at. Close location. Great beginner job.
Great Company
Budget Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 27, 2015
I worked for ManTech for five year and it was a great employer. The ManTech staff assigned to our contract were always available to help with any questions or concerns we had. There ultimate goal was to make sure the client was satisfied and they did that by making sure we had all the tools necessary to do our job.
Pros
Great Work Life Balance
Great benefits
Deputy ESOH Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2015
Cannot reveal day to day activities. Security levels will not allow any discussion with individuals not accessed to the programs.
Benefits
Cons
Very long days
Program Mangement
Program Director-Various Programs (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 19, 2015
My typical day is dealing with a multitude of customers at various locations, while supporting internal employees and promoting career growth and satisfaction
Good Company
Senior UNIX Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 18, 2015
Very supportive, human resources staff bent over backwards to find new positions for people when contract I was on came to a end.
A job that made a difference
Computer Operator III (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZNovember 17, 2015
Worked in a very rural location. Received and processed raw field data in preparation for customer review. Worked in very close quarters with three other women, maintained a very harmonious work environment. Hardest part of the job was the drive time, a 10 hour shift was really a 12hr shift, as it was a 1hr drive to and from site in a GSA before returning to our personal vehicles to drive another 45mins home. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was contributing to the safety of our men and women overseas.
Pros
Casual-dress work environment, a feeling of importance
Cons
Daily long-distance travel, no break rooms, low job security
Good Company
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Daniel Island, SCNovember 16, 2015
Good company with good benefits and good group of guys to work with. the MATV and MRAP programs were very rewarding and it made you feel like you were making a great contribution.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Contract work
Nice work, challenging.
Engineering Technician IV (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDNovember 13, 2015
Fun and rewarding work aligning spacecraft frames. Got to prove my skills and improve them as well. A good opportunity and fun travel .
Pros
Travel
Cons
Too much down time
Provided Admin Support for the HBBC Branch Chief and customers
Senior Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hanscom AFB, MANovember 12, 2015
ManTech provides good benefits, work balance and a good salary.
Working for the company was mostly in the background
I supported the HBBC Branch. Great Lt Col and staff.
Pros
Good People, salery, and flexibility.
Cons
Security
Great company
Site Lead/COMSEC Manager/System Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 12, 2015
A great place to work. I enjoyed working with ManTech, team concept here is important. Everyday was unique and a great deal to learn.
Pros
International travel
Good support to US Armed Forces
Regional (Senior) Retrograde Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VA 20171November 12, 2015
Great Company to work for
Acquired a lot knowledge of the Army system.
Great management team.
Good co-workers and with a lot of knowledge
Good team work
Mantech is not newtec
Engineer Tech IV (Former Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZNovember 10, 2015
BAE, Tracor, Marconi and NewTec were the best contractors to work for. EPG needs another subcontractor to bid on the contact because the same people hold the same jobs and only friends or family get in. To bad because we have good military personnel that need jobs, have the latest and greatest training, education, field experience and vitality to apply. Unfortunately the current HR lead only hires friends or family members and that is a personal choice rather than a clearly compatible choice based on skill and ability. Some of these individuals are too old to even stay awake during testing, others are too lazy and just show up regularly, still others have no desire to do things differently than the last 20 years. Rusty ole coots.
Pros
Good Pay but you can't buy honor, integrity and respect
Cons
Lack of new blood
Great management. Awesome company
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 9, 2015
Great place to work. Excellent job security. Only regret is that I had to move back to Missouri. Would highly recommend employment.
Flexible work hours and Nice management
Windows Server and Citrix Administrator (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 7, 2015
A challenge place to work and nice management.
People are nice to work with. Always a chance to learn new stuff.
Sometimes it is frustrating when people all come to you and look for help.

ManTech International Corporation Reviews by Location