ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Not Bad
Project Controller (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 14, 2016
No a bad company to work for. Just had bad Management on the project. Project Manager didnt have very good communication with team. Overall company is a great company. Benefits are great.
Good Company
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Belcamp, MDAugust 10, 2016
I've worked for ManTech for a long time. I have always enjoyed working for them and have had the opportunity to work in multiple locations worldwide. My current position is in Belcamp, MD.
Great Employer
Contracts Closeout Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAAugust 8, 2016
Great employer to work for, the people are awesome, very friendly and professional environment, stable environment.
MANTECH Experience
Database Administrator / .NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Mayport Naval Station, FLJuly 31, 2016
Due to budget cuts I was let go without notice. I worked on a project that took over a year to complete but that was cancel due to budget cuts. All contractors were let go.
Pros
Steady working hours
Cons
No notice before laying us off
IT support (Current Employee) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MOJuly 28, 2016
As long as you communicate with your supervisor and your co- workers there will be success for you and your other teammates.
Good Company
Staff Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 27, 2016
I would recommend them to my friends. Small IT work force in Colorado Springs but many opportunities in other locations. Virginia area is the main work area.
Pros
Very understanding of ex-military employees
Great People
Operations Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAJuly 13, 2016
Great management who cares about their employees. Team consists of competent and cooperative people. Interesting and challenging work. However like any government contract company, job security is an issue.
Pros
Great Benefits
Another great company to work for
Data monitoring (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 3, 2016
This company has great retirement and vacation plains along, with then great pay and set up for non employment for it workers.
Pros
The company works well with employees who may need to work different hours
Cons
Summer in El Paso out side work is very hot
Good job and good company
Technical Representative (Former Employee) –  Cp HumphreysJune 22, 2016
No complaints really as they took care of me and family very well going there and working there. Too bad they lost the contract.
Medicore company
Senior Program Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJune 12, 2016
The company needs major improvements in my opinion. As in most companies, there are sections that are exceptional and others that are medicore. The area I work in has very long hours, lousy systems, grueling month-end processes, and no work/life balance. Upper management is not receptive to any changes/upgrades to improve most things which has been brought to their attention.
Cons
Basically it's a sweatshop working environment
Summary
Title - Senior Information Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  LocationJune 8, 2016
Required Text that I would rather not be required to input but apparently that liberty has been stripped. And I honestly do not appreciate that, therefore....filler text.
Review
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXMay 31, 2016
My job is to work with customers that support the Army DCGS-A mission and configure hardware, software, and many various systems in order to support the warfighter.
bad culture
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 31, 2016
verbally abusive boss - although HR got involved, there was no change. if you have any self-respect, don't work here.

they are short-handled, but they are too cheap to hire more people. this results in cutting corners.

bad benefit and compensation. health insurance is joke. pay is even worse joke.

worst decision of my life to come to work at this place
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
bad culture, pay is even worse
Good company
Government Contractor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 30, 2016
Good company to work for. Have been working for them since SRS Technologies days. Would recommend them to those in the LA area.
Outstanding Leadership
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAMay 25, 2016
My experience at Mantech was very rewarding and I leared alot. Management showed a sincere concern for their employees and their well being.
Good friendly environment
Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALMay 25, 2016
I work for ManTech, but I am contracted to the Missile Defense Agency. I have advanced fast within the company. Co workers and management are great.
Pros
networking
Cons
not great medical benefits
Great Place to Work
Electronic Technician I (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMay 24, 2016
I have been working here for 5 years and I have gained a lot of experience. I have also had the opportunity to travel overseas.
Great environment to work in
Supply Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 23, 2016
Mantech was an overseas job for me. I was able to share my supply knowledge with this company in Afghanistan. I learned a lot about the being a good team player.
Mantech, Inc. - I learned a lot.
Logistics Tech II/Property Officer (TS/SCI) (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDMay 19, 2016
Mantech is a good company and originally had fantastic benefits and pay. They went through a re-organization which created a difficult change for those who had been there for years but I understand they have reverted to the original organization and things have calmed down.

The contract I worked under was understood to one day revert to government staffing so this was to be a temporary location. I started as someone who would pick up and retrieve assets for upgrades and then return them to the owners. I was promoted into and educated in property and logistics and became the primary Property Officer on the project. This was the best part of the job.

The worst part was the down time after we pushed through the majority of the assets and began slowing down. I am not made to sit still for long and so had to move on when the offer came.
Pros
Company townhalls
Cons
Company townhalls
Physical Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Schriever AFB, COMay 16, 2016
ManTech is an outstanding company to work for! Management always kept us informed on happenings around the company. I truly felt that I was part of a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

ManTech International Corporation Reviews by Location