ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

ManTech
Information Assurance Officer (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 7, 2017
Overall great company. Willing to go the distance to help you out in any way as an employee. I do Assessment and Authorization and a Senior Information Systems Officer, I work in the ICD 503 RMF process to try to get all assets to step 6 and get it accredited
Great
Lead Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAAugust 7, 2017
ManTech has a great work life balance, great leadership and outstanding vision for the future. They are moving forward and continue to grow organically as the business changes.
Great Company
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Rucker, ALAugust 2, 2017
Good company with great benefits. Only Con is that there is no room for advancement. It as been a great experience but I would lie to do something different.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
No room for advancement
Supply Clerk
Logistics Technician 1 (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAJuly 31, 2017
14.00 hourly 5 days a week.
A lot of illegal activity
Poor working conditions not state wages
No sick pay
Time fraud
Buddy system
Building has A lot of mold
No career growth
No raises
My time with ManTech
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 28, 2017
This was one of the best places I ever worked. The people were friendly and knowledgeable and it was a very interactive environment. I spent my time monitoring a network to find possible intrusions. If any intrusions were found I would escalate the issues to the 2nd Tier in the morning before my shift ended. Ticketing systems were used and Netwitness and Tripwire were also used.
Pros
Interesting Things to learn; extremely interactive.
Cons
Will have to continue to pursue certifications to stay current.
Typical Government contractor. They are all about the same.
System Tech 4 (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJuly 28, 2017
Overall a good company. Typical benefits. Management is very good. Limited job advancement or "Gridlock" as most other companies. You do get yearly raises.
Excellent Company!
Senior Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 26, 2017
I've worked for ManTech for nearly four years, having previously worked for Northrop Grumman and as a federal civilian for the Navy. I can't say enough good things about ManTech leadership, management, organization, support, opportunities, compensation, and work/life balance. My manager is the best I've ever had, hands down. The company doesn't second guess the employees and is very generous with pay and benefits, when the contract allows. Frankly, my healthcare and retirement benefits were a little better with Northrop Grumman, but that was a long time and I suspect they aren't as great now, 10 years later. I'm a happy ManTech employee.
Pros
Pay, Vacation Time, Dental Benefit
Cons
Medical Benefits
Great company to work for.
System Operator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 21, 2017
I would like to thank this organization for improving my computer and people skills in the work environment. ManTech brings out the best of its employers.
ManTech International Review
Procurement/Office/Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 19, 2017
I was with ManTech International for over 10 years and had a wonderful experience with all the staff and clients. The company allowed me to grow within the company to Procurement Officer. The company is a government contracting company and loss of contracts are always a risk which lead to my lay off. The entire experience may have had very stressful days due to deadlines, however the culture, management and my job was an excellent experience, I learned many new skills and experiences. My job experience allowed me to creative many relationships with the government and outside vendors. This position gave me the opportunity to advance as a direct onsite government contract with The U.S. Dept. of The Army, Night Vision Electronic Sensors Directorate at Fort Belvoir for the next 26 years.
Pros
Benefits and enviroment was excellent
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Review of Logisitcs Coordinator Position
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Richardson, AKJuly 14, 2017
This position was on Ft. Richardson, AK working for our U.S. ARMY as a deployment contractor. I would maintain stock and inventory of military equipment for Soldiers while on deployment. The skill base and knowledge obtained through this position, was nothing short of life-changing for me. It was an honor to work with our military. I learned the processes and the hard ships of what it takes for our military to go on deployment. Management was outstanding. I have developed life-long friendships through this company. The hardest part of the job...lives lost. That speaks for itself. The most enjoyable part of this job was being a part of something bigger than myself.
Pros
Working for our Military
Basic Private Company, Mediocre Benefits, No advancement, Okay first Job
Public Health Analyst (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJuly 12, 2017
A very basic private company with mediocre benefits, nothing extra here, low pay compared to companies with similar positions, administration is lacking, no ways to advance - can only recommend as a first job for a few years
Productive fast based work environment
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJuly 10, 2017
Very much enjoyed working with the Program Team. Developed many life long friendships and it was an very valuable learning experience. However, do not approve of the corporate leadership or the culture that has been created there.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Poor corporate leadership
Great to place to work at
Principal Subcontract Administrator/ Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Belcamp, MDJuly 10, 2017
This is a great place to work at. There was a change in management and policies but overall, I would go back to work her again. The benefits were great.
Workplace Environment
Automation Testing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 6, 2017
The Workplace is nice, where we can be productive and consult with the team members to achieve the maximum productive output of the work. Coordination between different team members makes the work
more productive with maximum output.
Axiom Rocked
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAJuly 5, 2017
I truly enjoyed working for AXIOM but unfortunately I had to move on due to the loss of a contract. Axiom treated its employees very well and I still miss the Christmas parties.
Lots of opportunities
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 4, 2017
Encellemt career growth. Team environment. Strong training program. Interesting project work. Strong leadership. Good benefit package. Travel available.
good opportunity
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MOJune 30, 2017
Mantech is a ok place to because they are real good at hiring veterans and they look out for them however they don't have any flexibility when it comes to upward mobility
Great company and product. Strong leadership. Interesting work.
Exec Director, Compensation & Performance Mgmt (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 23, 2017
Great company to work for if you embrace change and continuous improvement. Strong infrastructure, Leadership and community envolvement. Enjoyed working there.
Pros
Leadership, continuous improvement, interesting work
Cons
Sometimes stressful due to market and primary customer conditions
ManTech Work
Engineer, Training (Current Employee) –  Hinton, WVJune 22, 2017
Overall I have been with ManTech International for 17 years. The company has provided me with some job growth. They have been able to move me to various government contracts keeping me employed which is not the norm in government contracting.
Pros
Job Flexibility
Cons
Slow promotions
Working on all different MRAP vehicles.
Sr. Training Specialist/Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CAJune 20, 2017
Great teamwork and compensation, working and always learning new skills, getting to know new people from all over the world, food was not the best, but you always manage.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Long terms away from loved ones

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.