ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Review
Special and Personnel Security (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 1, 2016
I like working for this company; great coworkers, pleasant atmosphere. Local management was ok, the had their own way of doing things. The hardest part about my job was finding parking.
Pros
people
Cons
parking
Productive, sometimes very lively professoinal office.
International Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALAugust 15, 2016
Have worked for ManTech International for two years. My co-workers are the best, and I cannot recall ever having issues with my supervisors.
Liked the people I worked with. Hard working team.
Executive Administrative Assistant to VP Contracts (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAApril 20, 2016
Good group of co-workers who were interested in doing a good job to help the company do well. Nice working conditions and friendly management team.
Great Employer
Contracts Closeout Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAAugust 8, 2016
Great employer to work for, the people are awesome, very friendly and professional environment, stable environment.
Good work life balance
Junior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Dupont, WAAugust 22, 2015
This is a good place to work for 2-3 years after college. The employer is conservative on compensation though. The work-life balance is great, it's a true 9-5 work culture.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
might get more relevant to market experience elsewhere
Not a normal business
Heavy Equipment Operator/Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Schofield Barracks, HIDecember 19, 2014
It started off great with excellent pay and benefits, after 2 years things changed dramatically had to take a $15.00 pay cut, moral was super low, employee's left the job, etc.
After investigation by the Department of Labor company was fined and ordered to pay restitution to employee's. I was cheated and owed over $15,000.00. Several managers were fired, it went all the way up to corporate level.
Pros
Great Friends and employee's
Cons
Week and uncaring management, bunch of crooks
Very Productive
Logistical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bagram, AfghanstanAugust 15, 2016
Got to work indirectly for the US Army where i learned a lot, knowing i helped make life for the army better out there was quite satisfying.Very friendly colleges.
Chairman with integrity and great moral values
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 16, 2012
Top management has a great culture, integrity and moral values.
Compensation/Benefits is reasonable.
Work/Life Balance - great
Management -is okay
Job Security/Advancement-maybe secured when contracts are up.
Pros
in house seminar, policies and procedures are in-place, friendly atmosphere
Cons
no parking garage
Easy Work
Senior Lead Technical Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJanuary 20, 2016
Very Pro Ethic, Good benefits, good management, ability to travel, descent compensation, opporutunity for training personnel
Good company in an unstable industry
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hanscom AFB, MANovember 15, 2013
There was no such thing as a "typical" day - I worked at Hanscom AFB as a Government Contractor, so my duties varied: everything from granting SharePoint permissions to team members, scheduling coordination/calendar management for senior leadership, ordering supplies, to troubleshooting office equipment. My coworkers were helpful and friendly, although communication between leadership needs serious improvement.
Pros
good healthcare benefits
Cons
no job security
Good Company
Staff Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 27, 2016
I would recommend them to my friends. Small IT work force in Colorado Springs but many opportunities in other locations. Virginia area is the main work area.
Pros
Very understanding of ex-military employees
Cons
Very intense and productive contract
Arabic Linguist (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 11, 2016
Company is supportive, but as a sub-contractor has little influence to improving conditions. The company does listen, however they are limited to the contract items and I believe this hurts the customer on this particular contract with employee moral for all the companies.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Everything is driven by contract items and not the companies normal environment
Great company that will help expand your skills
Staff Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 12, 2016
Great company that will give you opportunity to learn new skills. Very different from other jobs as I might not work on the same project every day.Co-workers are very professional and easy to get along with. They always helped me when seeking help. Hardest part of job is getting guidance from managers when trying to complete a task.
Pros
Great Pay, Good Work environment
Cons
overstaffed
Another great company to work for
Data monitoring (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 3, 2016
This company has great retirement and vacation plains along, with then great pay and set up for non employment for it workers.
Pros
The company works well with employees who may need to work different hours
Cons
Summer in El Paso out side work is very hot
Productive workplace
PBUSE Clerk (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXMarch 25, 2016
Inventoried military equipment and storage for units that were deployed. the hardest part of the job is to maintain the accountability of property such as computers, humvee's, radios and etc.
Pros
benefits were excellent, do not work on weekends
Cons
there were none
IT support (Current Employee) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MOJuly 28, 2016
As long as you communicate with your supervisor and your co- workers there will be success for you and your other teammates.
Great enviroment
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 14, 2016
I have worked with ManTech since 2007 as a sub-contractor before being hired full time in March 2008. I have had good experiences with the company. The only issues have come from the client and the way they operate in comparison to other contracts. Large number of meetings requested by the client also take away a lot of time to manage and perform necessary tasks.
More overseas contract work than stateside
Hub Lead (Former Employee) –  AfghanistainJune 26, 2013
Overall it is an ok company to work for. I was on an overseas contract. The biggest problems were communication and coordination between cooperate and overseas management. Left hand usually had no clue what right hand was doing when it came to promotions and key leadership positions. where as it took both to be financially rewarded for the positions held.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
large company beuracracy.
A job that made a difference
Computer Operator III (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZNovember 17, 2015
Worked in a very rural location. Received and processed raw field data in preparation for customer review. Worked in very close quarters with three other women, maintained a very harmonious work environment. Hardest part of the job was the drive time, a 10 hour shift was really a 12hr shift, as it was a 1hr drive to and from site in a GSA before returning to our personal vehicles to drive another 45mins home. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was contributing to the safety of our men and women overseas.
Pros
Casual-dress work environment, a feeling of importance
Cons
Daily long-distance travel, no break rooms, low job security
Job Core
Principle Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAApril 7, 2016
This company values money and not its employees. The management is not very employee friendly and they make a lot of promises that are never kept.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

ManTech International Corporation Reviews by Location