ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

Consistent work but needs Managent
Engineer tech 2 (Current Employee), Ft. Hauchuca AZApril 7, 2014
Days can be boring and can be very long. Ive learned old and new military radios. Management could be better and co-workers are very professional , as well as fun. Hardest part of the job is the days we are not in active testing. Days are boring. I enjoy the learning of new radios and of course, getting paid.
Big Company with a Small Company Feel
Benefits Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 1, 2014
Pros: commute
Cons: a lot of work due to a small benefits department
I've enjoyed my time at ManTech. A typical day is very fast paced and never boring. I learned the majority of what I know about Employee Benefit Plans while in my role as Benefits Analyst. I can honestly say that I have the best boss I've ever had in Corporate Benefits at ManTech and I love the rest of our team as well. The hardest part of the job is – more... dealing with the errors from other departments that usually end in more work for our department. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping HR Business Partners and employees. – less
Excellent Employee Compensation and rewarding experience assisting our military overseas
Q/A Inspector / Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), Camp Leatherneck, Helmund Province, AfghanistanMarch 31, 2014
Pros: housing and meals provided, excellent compensation
Cons: r&r's were given only every 6 months and inconsistancies in staffing, sometimes overstaffed, sometimes understaffed
A typical day and week was 12 hours/7 days a week. As a Quality Assurance Inspector and Heavy Equipment Mechanic I lead the morning staff meetings, maintained initial, in progress, and completed final inspections of Military vehicles. Directed mechanics to ensure repairs were made in accordance with the appropriate safety standards, and assisted and – more... them when needed in performing repairs.
I was trained and certified in the latest military vehicle equipment produced and utilized in the field. Mainly as a MRAP, MRAP-U, Buffalo and Husky Mechanic. I also added to and gained more experience in situational leadership skills.
My co-workers were from a variety of backgrounds and experience and provided a necessary balance and often comic relief to the often tedious day in and day out existence that is life on a military base in a war zone.
The hardest part of the job was being so far away for months at a time from my wife and family. The most enjoyable part of the job was the upside to the hard part, which was being able to provide very well for my family, knowing this was not a long-term situation, but a means to an end in bettering our financial situation both while gone and when my contract was completed. – less
Scared of their own shadow
Director of Human Resources (Former Employee), Herndon, VAMarch 25, 2014
Cons: politics
Too worried about law suits from former employees. Contradictory management and lack of communications. Very :siloed" organization.
Fun to fly
Training Developer/Technical Writer (Former Employee), Hinton, WVMarch 25, 2014
Pros: flight simulator time
Cons: work schedule
Had fun with working on flight simulators. Job involved maintaining flight simulators. Including pre-flight and test flights.
Great Place to work
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Vienna, VAMarch 24, 2014
ManTech on contract to DIA, Managers are exceptional and take care of their people. Work hours are flexible
No Guaranty on overseas jobs
Contractor/MRAP & RCV Mechanic (Current Employee), Herndon, VAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: good money while it last
Cons: no job security
They reel you in with lots of promise, and after you make it to Afghanistan. It's very different. You can loose your job for no good reason at all. They promise years of employment. They are actually downsizing.
IT Line Manager, Project Manager, and Engineer (Current Employee), Springfield, VAMarch 23, 2014
Other than compensation, working for ManTech has been excellent. They have always taken care of me, even when my contract has run out.
Supply Room Help
PAAT Team (Former Employee), Joint Base Lewis McChord, WAMarch 18, 2014
Worked with different supply sergeants in the military. Helping them learn the right way to do stuff they were struggling with. Answered all their questions they had and came up with a good plan that would work for them to become more organized and better use of their time.
Network Operation Center
Network Administrator, Senior (Current Employee), Stafford, VAMarch 18, 2014
Shift based schedule. I work as part of a team that administrates multiple networks and we are 24/7 operation. The hardest part of the job is the long hours, but you get more days off. The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling accomplished when you've provided good service to the users and they express their gratitude.
It is what it is
Management Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Hood, TXMarch 18, 2014
ManTech is a company that does not make promises and will let you know where you stand.
great opportunity for traveling and learning new things
Contractor/MRAP Mechanic Technician (Former Employee), AfaganstanMarch 16, 2014
I liked working for Mantech Int. the work was great and the people were great.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great experience
Wonderful place to work; co-workers are mostly government employees and are very pleasant.
Contracting job with changing standards and poor leadership
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Schofield Barracks, HIMarch 11, 2014
Pros: high hourly pay
Cons: not a good benefits package
I worked at ManTech for one year. Their company policies changed and they leadership at my site was partial to certain workers. There was a lot of unnecessary drama and poor planning.
Fast Pace Environment
Program Manager (Current Employee), Belcamp, MDMarch 10, 2014
Interacting with various customers/stakeholders and must have the ability to think through problems, be solution oriented, and manage multiple staffers around the world.
company has no FAR experience
Sr. Buyer (Former Employee), Herdon VAMarch 7, 2014
Would never work at this company again the hours are long and the management makes the work even harder.
Typical day at ManTech
Senior Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: good benefits and pay.
Cons: very unstable employment due to dod budget cuts.
Was a great company to work for overseas, I really enjoyed working for ManTech supporting our service members.
Productive testing view
Engineer Technician (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXMarch 5, 2014
Pros: good training.
Cons: no healthcare.
A typical day at work would consist of testing equipment for the military and evaluate the soldiers actions and process.
I learned so many thing working there. Anything from equipment and testing computer programs.
My co-workers loved working there because we were trying to help the soldiers as best as possible.
The hardest part there was leaving because – more... I enjoyed working with the team.
The most enjoyable is passing the testing product. – less
Great Company
Automotive Service Technician Acting Lead (Former Employee), APO AE KUWAITMarch 3, 2014
Was a great company to work for overseas, i really enjoyed working for Mantech.
Hardworkers
Sr. Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee), Hanover, MDMarch 1, 2014
This building area was new and clean. Typical day was flexible, learned Peoplesoft software, management was hard working, co-workers where professional and talented, the hardest part of the job was leaving on time due to alot of work needed, the most enjoyable part of the job was amenities of the big eat-in kitchen, and sharing of food with co-workers.

ManTech International Corporation Photos