ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

productive and learned alot about hardware
Help Desk Coordinator III (Former Employee), pentagonJanuary 23, 2014
Installed of home networks to include WPA encryption and parent controls
Great company for advancement
Intelligence Analyst & Lead Report Writer (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 21, 2014
Cons: the job was too far from home in texas.
ManTech is a very large company, but with small company feel. I never felt that I was one among many. My work was important and my ideas were always considered, some implemented. Compensation and benefits were fair and set the pace for the market.
Computer Technician (Former Employee), atlanta gaJanuary 14, 2014
work day was good
i learned how to set up small networks
management was good
co-workers were great
job was not hard
i enjoyed learning new thing everyday
Sr Principal Threat Intel Analyst/SOC OPS Manager (Current Employee), Washington DC areaJanuary 14, 2014
Very good on work life balance.
Managers are very respectful of family time as well and you career
Cool Workplace
Heavy Vehicle Mechanic / Logistician (Current Employee), Chantilly, VA / AfghanistanJanuary 14, 2014
Okay company to work for, its just being away from your family makes it really hard to deal with day to day things.
Mantech is a great company
Senior Counterintelligence Analyst for RTP (RDA) (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJanuary 9, 2014
Great leadership within the company. Provided various opportunities to grow with the company.
Decent place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), AfghanistanJanuary 8, 2014
Worked on MRAP military vehicles in Afghanistan. Pay was good for the location. Management needed some work, but overall a decent place to work.
Helpdesk Technician
IT Specialist (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: great customers. great hours. flexibile.
Cons: not enough permissions or access to necessary resources
Maintain user satisfaction by providing immediate service.
Work day
PMO/Accounting (Current Employee), Belcamp, MDJanuary 6, 2014
Very fast-paced and great team to work with. Company offers good benefits.
Relaxed work environment
Supply Clerk/Mechanic (Former Employee), KuwaitJanuary 5, 2014
Prepare our day to complete each tasks.
Positive workplace.
Learn something new everyday.
Field Technician (Former Employee), Charleston ScJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: good management, professional
Cons: no chance for advancement
The managements good. The job was faily easy to learn. Great coworkers
Contract Analyst
Program Control Analyst II (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAJanuary 2, 2014
This was a well rewarding position. I was able to work with several key people that showed me new opportunties. Management allowed me to learn new skills and up trained me for advancement. My co-workers were great to work with and felt like a large family.
Excellent Place to work.
Property Accountability Technician (Former Employee), Fort Irwin, CAJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: people i worked with and wages.
Cons: work hours. getting off at 5 and driving 45 min home was no fun.
The people I worked with were more like family then coworkers. I enjoyed going to work everyday. I learned a lot from my fellow workers. Management was easy to work with.
PROFILE SUMMARY
SamsE Clerk/ Supply Clerk/Material Handler (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXDecember 31, 2013
Military and civilian trained supply clerk with more than 20 years of demonstrated experience in warehouse and logistical operations stateside and overseas
Data entry
Data Entry/Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Tacoma, WADecember 30, 2013
Pros: great pay, 1 hour lunch
Cons: long hours, standing, bending
This company will get you ready to be one of the best data entry in washington. Also you will learn many great things you deal to keep the government happy.
Do yourself a favor and get a real job.
MRAP Mechanic (Former Employee), californiaDecember 28, 2013
A typical day consists of little or no work , I learned contracting makes you rusty in your trade and lazy and oh yeah don't believe anything they tell you . the hardest part of the job is sitting around wondering if you still have a job week to week . The most enjoyable part of the job is all the undocumented time off . I have made six figures a year – more... from this job and now I am unemployed and make about equivalent to what a cashier at walmart would make . Don't do it . – less
ManTech is great
Server Administrator (Former Employee), Chantilly, VADecember 27, 2013
ManTech was an awesome company to work for. They are huge on training if the money if there, willing to help you get to the next level in your career. Nothing but good things to say about my experience with ManTech.
Productive and supportive to the military branches.
Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Herot, AfghanistanDecember 27, 2013
Pros: free room and board, food, and gym.
Cons: being away from home.
I learned a lot about management. I work alone with 8 mechanics that are the best group of guys you can ask to work with. Overall Mantech takes care of their people. The hardest part of the job is being away from family.
Great employees
Heavy Mechanic MRAP (Former Employee), AfghanistanDecember 16, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: locations
Great benefits and co-workers, draw down in Afghanistan hurt the quality of people that was hired.
Good company to work for as long as you work under the proper site leads.
Electronic Technician IV, MRAP Heavy Equipment (Current Employee), AfghanistanDecember 16, 2013
Pros: great opportunities.
Cons: 15 hr days no time given for sleep and human well being.
Employment with ManTech is a difficult task. There are many problems with leadership not qualified for the position. They might have a degree in Logistics, but are placed incorrectly for the skills needed to operate effectively in management of a certain field of expertise, for example, you should never place someone in a position that employees have – more... the training or experience to do a better job. The CEO always comments that a company is all about the people, however, the people who made the company were the first to go when the government shut down, sounds like it is all about the money. This is the why the co-workers always look out for themselves instead of thinking like a team member. The hardest part of this job was trying to follow the rules outlined in a contract that had to be broken to get the job completed. That is why you hire EXPERIENCED personnel to negotiate a contract pertaining to a certain field of job requirements, not personnel that follow the "favorite buddy" system. – less