ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

Had a good time contracting overseas
Motor Pool Manager (Former Employee), KuwaitJune 30, 2014
Good place to work for. If you work hard and show up on time, you won't have any problems here. They were in a hiring frenzy so everyone got through, even the garbage. Overall its a good company, I can't speak on working stateside or for HQ.
Not a very stable company to work for
Management (Former Employee), Fort HauchucaJune 30, 2014
Pros: slick talking recruiters
Cons: almost non existant benefits and worse healthcare benefits in the industry
With the drawdowns in the military becoming realities Mantech is going to be losing many many positions. While there is a current push for recruitment at Fort Hauchuca, Az people would be foolish to even consider such positions as the army has announced that most of he civilian contractor force will be eliminated from Fort Hauchuca by this year. Apply – more... for these jobs only if you desire to be unemployed in two months. – less
Great Place to work
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJune 27, 2014
Great People to work with. Willing to train and educate to promote growth
Great place
IT and Telecommunications Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 25, 2014
Pros: so close to where i lived i could ride my bike.
Cons: they lost the contract.
I like the learning experience. The people there make it a great place to work.
Rewarding Career supporting IC Agencies and it's minnions
Principal Hardware Engineer (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJune 24, 2014
Pros: traveling the world; being a part of serving your country
Cons: being away from your family; being in dangerous environments
My typical day consist of supporting the IC Gov Cloud, sustaining the AMOD Systems; running cables, terminating/crimping cables, maintenance on Voip systems.

I learned a great deal of experience while supporting these systems for our War Fighters, design and develop equipment processes and systems that involve data networks, communications and display; – more... Develop and maintain technical procedures for all combat systems.

Supervised installation of CAT5e cables and termination of data phone closet’s patch panels, switches, power over Ethernet switches, frames and workstations; Implemented configuration and fault management for a range of platforms including voicemail (IN), HLR (Home Location Register), VLR (Visitor Location Register), BSC (Base Station Controller), SMSC (Short Message Service Center), and IWF (Inter Working Function).

My co-workers were great assets in completing our missions, with building and testing of all systems in lab environment, deploying systems within the field, maintaining life cycle support and compiling data encryption to Agency for target evaluation.

The hardest part of the job for me was waiting for other government agencies to approve our system installs, system support, and our deployment mission outside the CONUS sites.

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that our systems directly impacted the capture of key valued targets, changing the course of the war and assisted our military in completing their missions in a safer manner. – less
Best overseas contract
Heavy wheel mechanic (Current Employee), afgainstanJune 19, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: away from family
To move up in this company you need not to use critical thinking be a robot .
A
Senior Systems Engineer / Sentris Sales Engineer (Current Employee), N/AJune 17, 2014
Nice company to work for. Very large company and lots of opportunities.
Network Engineer
Main Office - (Contractor) (Former Employee), Red Bank, NJJune 16, 2014
Pros: great team and enjoyed the work
Cons: the commute and the base closed
Part of a team that developed tactical networked computers. My role was to work in a test environment establish group policies and apply security onto the enclave network. Managed the DIACAP process to obtain certification for a small enclave network to provide unfettered network connectivity.
Smooth transition as Mantech absorb our company
Project Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCJune 15, 2014
ManTech recently purchased Allied Technology. We recently finished our transition. Role as a project manager was unaffected. Their management team handled the transition better than I've seen with other companies. I Haven't been one of their employees for very ling so I can't really comment on their corporate culture but I will say that their email – more... website is very useful and user friendly. – less
fun brake area
Data Collector and Operator (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 11, 2014
it is was good to work with ManTech.
i was happy to work with people who know what they are doing.
the bosses were great
they carry about the employees.
good training:
• Collect data for the department of defense
o Completed two day course for (JBCP) Joint Battle Command Platform also known as FBCB2
o Able to read and understand military maps
Challenging work
Program Control Analyst (Current Employee), Belcamp, MDJune 10, 2014
The job is ever changing and requires you to think on your feet.
ManTech is a great place to work
Executive Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Springfield, VAJune 5, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: contract ending
I've worked at ManTech for almost 8 years, and have enjoyed it tremendously. I would continue; however, our contract has not been renewed as of this time.
very good company to work for
Material Technician (Former Employee), Springfield, VAJune 5, 2014
very good company to work for I wish I can go back to work for then
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJune 4, 2014
Pros: celebrated when winning a contract.
Cons: benefits
Very busy and fast pace environment, learned a lot. Hardest part of the job was if you missed a day it took a while to catch up.
Part of the family
System Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Meade, MDJune 3, 2014
Reliable caring company that is always looking out for you. Looking to advance you.
The ACI Group is a great place to Intern
Human Resources Representative (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 29, 2014
Pros: employee recognition and family feel
Cons: pay and benefits
I worked as a HR Intern for a couple months with the ACI Group. I learned a lot within the short amount of time I was there and enjoyed working with their recruiting team. The most enjoyable part about this job was that the company is small and can focus on it's employees directly and the employees they hire are energetic and motivated. The hardest – more... part about working here, for me personally, was the job security and benefits options. – less
Great Company
Field Service Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TexasMay 21, 2014
Outstanding management and great employees. Travel about 75% of the time, but travel to some great locations were our customers were located.
Irregularities between employees and management most of time.
Supervisor Security Officer (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 19, 2014
A typical day at work consist of assigning the employees their special orders of the day on top of their regular work duties. Scheduling employees to cover others upon call outs and vacations. Time management is what I learned the most. The relationship of my co-workers was a sign of respect. The hardest part of the job was getting upper management – more... to set a fair standard for policies. I enjoyed mostly interacting with the employees and the clients. – less
Great company to work for
Operations Research Analyst, Senior Principal (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAMay 15, 2014
Pros: good work and healthy environment
Cons: it is a government contract subject to reduction in funds
Great place to work. Tasks and objectives clearly outlined and left alone to do the work. Congenial relationships with Co-workers, peers, and supervisors. The most fun is that the job has enough different aspects to keep boredom from setting in.
Great place to work.
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZMay 10, 2014
My co-workers made the work environment extremely satisfying.