ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

My ManTech Experience
Site Lead / Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Schofield Barracks, HIJuly 9, 2014
ManTech is a very diverse and ever-evolving Corporation which strives on its determination to meet or exceed customer expectations. I have been fortunate to have had the professional and multi-cultural experience of growing and becoming a more well rounded leader and manager.

A typical day at work is receiving the attendance of all personnel, reporting and tracking for record. Looking at emails for concerns, questions, and tasks for the day then reviewing my reporting requirements and daily requests for time management and time deadlines in order to meet mission essential requirements.

The most enjoyable part of my career is being able to help the customer..Putting a smile on someone's face and helping them achieve their goals as they relate to mine and coincide with the company's mission statements and goals.....
Pros
Flexibility and Personal Management of Priorities
Cons
Contract Duration Expectancy
Great company, Not so good customer
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 26, 2012
Mantech is a great company with some great managers. However, the customer that they do business with HRSC-NE do not like contractors working in their building. They(HRSC-NE) constantly had us wondering when our contract would be up and toyed with the idea that we were actually getting an extension every 6 months. They are government employees and they really show their true side. The people are nasty, mean and deceitful. They will smile in your face and tell you that your doing a good job and talk with managers and throw you under the bus. I was not the only Mantech Employee who felt this way. The "contractors" had to stick together because no one really wanted to engage with us. Its very divided in that building. But Mantech International is great and I couldn't speak more highly of them. If i could work for Mantech again just not with HRSC-NE I would definitely consider it.
Pros
benefits, managing, work schedule.salary
Cons
no indication of raise after 2 years, job security
Great first job
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 13, 2013
Got my first 3 years of experience working Government contracts with ManTech, so this reflects a specific niche group of the company. Lower level management was absolutely great! Very supportive, cared about your career path and goals. Upper level management was the problem. They were not invested in the younger staff and, no matter what, were always focused on the bottom line. Therefore, the salary was horrible. The Cadillac benefits they offered kind of made up for that, but benefits don't pay the bills. I learned a lot of technical skills mostly dealing with hardware testing as well as data analysis, manipulation, management, and collection. Unfortunately, the way contracts were structured left really no room for upward mobility unless you wanted to do business development. Most jumped ship to go fed, or found another contractor offering higher pay. I will end the review on a high note, though. I always felt like my family and personal life were very respected (again, kudos goes to lower level management!), and we were allowed to work our own hours Mon-Fri as long as we put in the required 80 at the end of the pay period. Allowed to work from home paid huge dividends, especially in the winter and on those days that didn't require you to be in the office for anything major.
Pros
Work/life balance; benefits
Cons
Low salary; upper level management disconnected from younger, less experienced staff
Lively and Productive Work Environment
Intelligence Officer Production Requirement (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 12, 2013
Typical day is high-speed and detail oriented in the first several hours of the work shift, getting the product together. Mid to end portion of the shift is pretty calm. Co-workers are great to be around and a motivating factor for coming to work sometimes. The hardest part of the job is not being able to give more of myself and time to help with production and workload due to funds. The most enjoyable part of my job is the knowledge gained each day and all the experience and intelligence Im surrounded by, bieng in a Joint Staff section.
Pros
workload, environment, and management
Cons
compensation
strong company a lot of politics
Manager of Compliance (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAApril 3, 2013
This company will be around for a long while. Very intelligent and experienced managers. Very busy and growing. Politics is the killer here. Co-worker are very easy to work but vare affrain of management, will not challenge management or make suggestions.

Hardest part is keeping up with all the constant changes to the rules.
Most enjoyable - working with the people and the knowledge that the company is growing
Pros
clean, good training, good equipment, good managers
Cons
takes forever to get anything fixed or changed. tood two weeks after i starfted to get a computer, 2 weeks to get a phone and a month to get a cell phone.
Summary
Title - Senior Information Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  LocationJune 8, 2016
Required Text that I would rather not be required to input but apparently that liberty has been stripped. And I honestly do not appreciate that, therefore....filler text.
The Company
Program Financial Analyst, Staff (Current Employee) –  MarylandSeptember 12, 2015
A good work environment and great benefits. Management was supportive in furthering my education and the company offered tuition assistances.
Good company wo work for
Associate Buyer (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDMarch 21, 2016
The CEO/Chairman is the best. Business man with concern for employees. Work hard / play hard atmosphere. Room to grow internally.
Jr. Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ft. Deterick, MDMarch 3, 2016
Enjoyed my time working with ManTech. Good work environment, good team dynamics, great leadership. The benefits are what I would consider normal.
Another "ManTastic" day at ManTech...
Subcontracts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VASeptember 26, 2014
ManTech is an organization that fosters growth and provides the highest level of performance and dedication to the programs it supports. My experience has been one of adaption. Given constant internal reorganization and implementation of two new procurement manuals, I found myself having to quickly navigate through changes and become well versed and compliant with respect to new policy/procedures. Though very challenging, I made it my goal to evolve and adapt.

I appreciate management's"open door" policy as it provides a relaxed forum for the employee to share his/her ideas and concerns. My counterparts are enthusiatic, hard workers. The common theme amongst the organization is to treat everyone as if they are the customer. Working here, it is evident that courtesy, respect and professionalism go a long way.

The most rewarding aspects of the job are the working relationships I have developed over my time here at ManTech.
Pros
Benefits, morale, friendly/engaging atmosphere
Cons
Location, limited telecommuting, turnover
Good job and good company
Technical Representative (Former Employee) –  Cp HumphreysJune 22, 2016
No complaints really as they took care of me and family very well going there and working there. Too bad they lost the contract.
The benefits is ok, competitive pay rates, working environment is good but the corporate culture is not better especial management.
Sr. QA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 14, 2015
Solid reputable firm with amazing talent
Project manager (Current Employee) –  Washington DCNovember 15, 2014
Interesting management, information technology and security related jobs mostly supporting federal governemnt. Top notch company
Pros
Benefits, exceptional talented workforce
Cons
Despite good compensation, small annual pay raises and weak bonus structure
A good place to work. People there are friendly and always willing to help.
Program Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDAugust 14, 2012
Typical day at work? No such thing. It's a fast paced environment where no two days are the same.
Management at Hanover office very willing to listen and to assist.
Co-workers are great, they really look-out for you.
Hardest part of the job. Long hours.
Most enjoyable part, interacting with various people on different part of a program. Definitely makes you feel part of a team.
Pros
strong program management staff
Cons
chain of command issues between headquarters and field offices can be cause for confusion.
Productive work environment with flexibility
Social Media Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Falling Waters, WVJanuary 25, 2016
I truly enjoyed my job. I woke up everyday looking forward to new things I would learn and working with my co workers on various projects. I would stay with this company and in this position if our government contract had been extended because I had no intention in the near future of leaving. My supervisor was flexible as long as we performed our jobs well and finished our projects on time. The team I worked with worked well together and we were problem solvers so even if there was an issue among team members we worked through the issues.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Contract ended
Good company
Government Contractor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 30, 2016
Good company to work for. Have been working for them since SRS Technologies days. Would recommend them to those in the LA area.
Great Place to Work
Electronic Technician I (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMay 24, 2016
I have been working here for 5 years and I have gained a lot of experience. I have also had the opportunity to travel overseas.
Hawaii
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Schofield Barracks, HIFebruary 9, 2016
I loved working at ManTech as an heavy equip. operator! The culture is wonderful and the in-office perks are cool. From my experience on the LBE team, I can see that there are lots of opportunities for growth!
Pros
sun and fun
Cons
sun and fun
The ACI Group is a great place to Intern
Human Resources Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 29, 2014
I worked as a HR Intern for a couple months with the ACI Group. I learned a lot within the short amount of time I was there and enjoyed working with their recruiting team. The most enjoyable part about this job was that the company is small and can focus on it's employees directly and the employees they hire are energetic and motivated. The hardest part about working here, for me personally, was the job security and benefits options.
Pros
Employee recognition and family feel
Cons
pay and benefits
Productive place with great concentration on our men and women serving overseas.
LOGISTICS ANALYST SR/Procurement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huguenot, NYMay 4, 2016
I have always enjoyed working with ManTech International. It is a company that takes great pride in our service men and women, and provides support whenever and wherever possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

ManTech International Corporation Reviews by Location