ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Good paying job to work for and learn. The con is that it is only temporary
Field Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 13, 2016
A very good place to work and learn while working. To bad it is only contract work on call part-time meaning only for 3 months at a time. But it is full time while there is work cause we work 8 to 10 hours daily the first 2 months and the last month we work 7 days a week.
People are very professional at what they do and expect the same from us.
Pros
We get to go out into the desert.
Cons
The weather
Caring leadership
Database Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAFebruary 12, 2016
I enjoyed my time working at ManTech under their supportive staff. The only drawback was working for government contractors because of the uncertainty of continued contracts.
Pros
supportive staff.
Cons
Very intense and productive contract
Arabic Linguist (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 11, 2016
Company is supportive, but as a sub-contractor has little influence to improving conditions. The company does listen, however they are limited to the contract items and I believe this hurts the customer on this particular contract with employee moral for all the companies.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Everything is driven by contract items and not the companies normal environment
Hawaii
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Schofield Barracks, HIFebruary 9, 2016
I loved working at ManTech as an heavy equip. operator! The culture is wonderful and the in-office perks are cool. From my experience on the LBE team, I can see that there are lots of opportunities for growth!
Pros
sun and fun
Cons
sun and fun
Productive work environment with flexibility
Social Media Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Falling Waters, WVJanuary 25, 2016
I truly enjoyed my job. I woke up everyday looking forward to new things I would learn and working with my co workers on various projects. I would stay with this company and in this position if our government contract had been extended because I had no intention in the near future of leaving. My supervisor was flexible as long as we performed our jobs well and finished our projects on time. The team I worked with worked well together and we were problem solvers so even if there was an issue among team members we worked through the issues.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Contract ended
day to day
Senior Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Belcamp, MDJanuary 23, 2016
This is where I have learned the hands on skills of logistics. I was mentored by a wonderful person teaching me logistics. This is a great place to work it was like a working family.
Pros
health care
Cons
12 hours work days
Competitive Contractor
Principal Technical Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZJanuary 21, 2016
Working for the Company is good; Management rating depends on the Divison. Area of the military supporting comsumer and Soldiers is great.
Benefits
Easy Work
Senior Lead Technical Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJanuary 20, 2016
Very Pro Ethic, Good benefits, good management, ability to travel, descent compensation, opporutunity for training personnel
Great little office
Staff System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 7, 2016
The location I worked at is a small little remote office were there were only 6 people currently working there. It was has been a great opportunity as we all work very closely together.
This is an excellent place to work
IT Help Desk Specialist-Senior/ Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 4, 2016
The best part about working for ManTech, is that I am busy and always learning something new. ManTech also re-reimburses for college tuition up to 5,000 a year. This is a big bonus for me. the work environment is excellent.
worse company to work for
logistics (Current Employee) –  MDDecember 30, 2015
No raises and ive been here for years,they took away benefits except for one plan and they were already expensive. Been laid off several times. No advancement,when you move to a different position they say it's a lateral move so they don't give you anymore money. They keep cutting pay,this yr alone lost over$700 a month but don't touch people making a lot more money not doing the work. The security officer sucks with losing people paperwork. The worst company I've worked for they do not take care of employees that do the work
Pros
location I'm at close to home
Cons
pay, benefits, no advancement
A nice place to work
Logistic Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chanbersburg PaDecember 21, 2015
The day of work consist of emptying container. Then going thru boxes of parts and laying them out on skids. Identifying the parts.The hardest part of the job was finding the correct part # for the parts.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
NO communication
Pretty decent place to work.
Supply Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PADecember 16, 2015
The people are easy going and willing to lend a hand when needed. The supervisors are helpful and willing to teach anyone who is ready to learn.
I really didnt like it
Trainer Maintainer (Instructor) (Current Employee) –  Fort Rucker, ALDecember 4, 2015
Needs help with Management, but fun working with the personnel. Great place to work at. Close location. Great beginner job.
Great Company
Budget Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 27, 2015
I worked for ManTech for five year and it was a great employer. The ManTech staff assigned to our contract were always available to help with any questions or concerns we had. There ultimate goal was to make sure the client was satisfied and they did that by making sure we had all the tools necessary to do our job.
Pros
Great Work Life Balance
Great benefits
Deputy ESOH Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2015
Cannot reveal day to day activities. Security levels will not allow any discussion with individuals not accessed to the programs.
Benefits
Cons
Very long days
Program Mangement
Program Director-Various Programs (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 19, 2015
My typical day is dealing with a multitude of customers at various locations, while supporting internal employees and promoting career growth and satisfaction
Good Company
Senior UNIX Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 18, 2015
Very supportive, human resources staff bent over backwards to find new positions for people when contract I was on came to a end.
A job that made a difference
Computer Operator III (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZNovember 17, 2015
Worked in a very rural location. Received and processed raw field data in preparation for customer review. Worked in very close quarters with three other women, maintained a very harmonious work environment. Hardest part of the job was the drive time, a 10 hour shift was really a 12hr shift, as it was a 1hr drive to and from site in a GSA before returning to our personal vehicles to drive another 45mins home. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was contributing to the safety of our men and women overseas.
Pros
Casual-dress work environment, a feeling of importance
Cons
Daily long-distance travel, no break rooms, low job security
Good Company
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Daniel Island, SCNovember 16, 2015
Good company with good benefits and good group of guys to work with. the MATV and MRAP programs were very rewarding and it made you feel like you were making a great contribution.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Contract work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

ManTech International Corporation Reviews by Location