ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

My company
Project Manager - DCGS-A Mobile (Current Employee), Belcamp, MDFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules/work locations
Cons: stove piped management, often hire outside of the company rather than promote within.
Great company to work for - lots of opportunities to move around provided there's work.
Great Work Place
Department of Justice (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 27, 2014
Wonderful way to learn new and improve technologies. This place keeps you on your toes
General
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 27, 2014
Good benefits, low pay. Promotes from within but recruiters are sluggish or non-responsive.
Productive work place with room to grow
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), AfghanistanFebruary 20, 2014
The job was great for me, we got a chance to deal directly with the customer (US Military) and provide customer service to them knowing that the service we provided for them was appreciated. The best part of the job was the smile on the Soldier's face when they received their vehicles back from our shop, and everything was repaired and they had a usable – more... vehicle to go outside of the wire with and fight a war in a reliable piece of equipment. The worst part about the job was receiving vehicles that were involved in a war time accident for repair. I enjoyed every bit of what we did, and being a US Army vet myself definitely contributed to the attention to detail I enforced to my employees on a daily basis. – less
your review
Vehicle Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 17, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Great Company
Shop Foreman (Former Employee), Kuwait City, KuwaitFebruary 17, 2014
Love the People and the Company. Oustanding classes educational on the brassring site
No Comment
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
It was a job. You are a number and that's it. Management needs help in the HR department.
productive, busy
Shipping & Receiving MGR (Current Employee), FT HOOD TEXASFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: wages
Cons: health care
A typical day staying busy , communicating with others, opened communications, I respect my Coworkers, the hardest part of the job would be changes, enjoyable part of the job would be at the end of the day.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), PARFebruary 13, 2014
Very Productive in everything I do. Shows up for work on time and never late. Completes task given in a timely manner no matter whats the situation. Work well around others as a team.
mechanic
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), PARFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: make good money
Cons: nothing
mantech is a nice company to work for. i worked with them in afghanistan an made alot of money. i learn alot working on the mRAP trucks an felt welcome.
Fast paced office, very detailed in cost reviews and submissions for review.
Cost Analyst (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 12, 2014
Great manager, and assistant manager - very upbeat, and supportive. Lots of data entry in Excel for contract rates.
Very good work place
Data Entry clerk (Former Employee), Colorado SpringsFebruary 11, 2014
Was a good work environment pay was good and the benefits wish I was still there but I was a contractor and the contract ended.
The employes I work with are very friendly and work well with each other
Wheeled Vehicle Technician (Current Employee), Kandahar, AfghanistanFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: great co workers, living conditions ok
Cons: poor managment
I have enjoyed working with ManTech The only Issue I have had is with my Certain Management personal that is very two-faced. I would most certainly come back to work for ManTech.
Good Defense Company
Manager (Current Employee), VirginiaFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: flex work schedule....for the most part
Cons: red-tape
People are great. Defense customers can be challenging but most are fantastic. Averaged out to be ok. Some good, some bad.
Great company
Engineer (Former Employee), Belcamp, MDFebruary 7, 2014
I worked for ManTech a total of 7 1/2/ years and it is a great place to work at. They pay well, promote within, and have decent benefits. The only draw back is that they are primarily a government contracting company and of course your employment lives and dies with the contracts.
Data Entry Clerk (SAMS-E)
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), schofild Barrecks HawaiiFebruary 7, 2014
Working with ManTech was a great experience. It challenged me not only in my own work but as well as taking initiative in covering down others work.
Productive work place
Alternate COMSEC Manager (Current Employee), Washington D.CFebruary 6, 2014
Atypical day for me is to do inventories, assist customers and load equipment. My co-workers are great to work with and very helpful and knowledgeable. The hardest part of my job is making sure all tasks are complete. The most enjoyable part of the job is the job itself. I love what I do.
Travel By Air
Field Service Technician, Hub Lead (Former Employee), AfghanistanFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: overseas decent pay
Cons: management need more traning
Man Tech should be more consistent and more out going with their employees on their policies.
ManTech has a diverse workforce and provides valued service to the customer.
Electronics Technician (Former Employee), AfghanistanFebruary 4, 2014
Working overseas for ManTech was very rewarding and great supporting The Warfighter and I was able to learn new skills and put them into practice.
PTOC
Electronic Technician I (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXFebruary 3, 2014
I was Part Time on Call I didn't work with the company long enough to give a good review