ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

Very Flexible and Comfortable Work Environment
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Lexington Park, MDDecember 12, 2013
Motivating and innovative staff, clean comfortable work environment, professional appearance and upkeep, and fast-paced technological atmosphere.
Good company to work for.
Supply Technician (Former Employee), Fort Irwin, CADecember 11, 2013
Helping the military prepare for upcoming CSDP inspections, learned how to maintain and control supply in the Supply rooms. Management and co-workers were easy to work with and also team workers. The hardest part of the job was keep the soldiers focused and maintaining the Supply rooms. I enjoyed meeting and working with incoming soldiers.
Intelligence Analyst
Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Meade, MDDecember 11, 2013
As the AWG collection manager, developed an innovative way to get AWG’s trip reports out to the intelligence community via HUMINT Online Tasking and Requirements (HOTR). Edited reports and filtered information to provide detailed observations from AWG’s global mission set. Solved the problem of AWG’s dissemination shortcomings. Worked with AWG Knowledge – more... manager to develop sharepoint best practices to process AWG reports and make our information accessible to all AWG members, Streamlining work processes to make workflow more efficient with group processes.

Serve as PACOM, NORTHCOM and CENTCOM Intelligence Advisor to the Asymmetric Warfare Group. Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and crafting solutions to the asymmetric threats currently facing the Army and the broader Joint Forces community. Analyze a diverse set of regional and topical asymmetric problem sets and subsequently authors tailored all-source intelligence products in support of AWG’s worldwide mission. Specific products include Intelligence Preparation of the Environment (IPE), collection plans, written intelligence assessments, and briefings. In addition, performs quality control of written products and briefings authored by other intelligence and operational analysts within AWG. – less
Great Learning Experience!
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Hanover, MDDecember 4, 2013
Although the program I worked on suffered severe budget cuts...the amount of information I learned in such a short period of time was extraordinary. I am looking forward to using my lessons learned at my next location.
Having a disablity
Computer Operator II (Former Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZNovember 27, 2013
Pros: understanding about my disablities
Cons: working my schedule around appointments, and medications
The hardest part about any of my jobs is learning to work with it and my disablities. I have bipolar disorder, panic disorder and generalized anxiety. But I am always willing to learn new things and help out in anyway possible. I enjoy working with others to complete tasks, and learn something new everyday with the people i work with. Management has – more... always been wonderful, and fully understanding of my disablity and the struggles I go through everyday to over come it and become a better person. – less
Program & Facility Manager
Executive Director and Program Manager (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXNovember 24, 2013
- Oversaw the day-to-day operations and implementation of a $50+M facilities contract with 8 direct reports and 42 other support contractors.
- Reviewed facilities departments for compliance with corporate and federal rules and regulations.
- Provided staff and others oral and written interpretation of rules and regulations.
- Received, addressed, and – more... responded to inquiries, requests for information, grievances and public complaints related to facilities issues and/or information.
- Attended and participated in meetings with directors and other administrative personnel to address planning and coordination of facilities issues with other departments.
- Evaluated facilities program results and prepared various reports for review by both corporate and government management.
- Assisted in strategic planning, plans short and long term priorities, goals and strategies.
- Assessed, reviewed and monitored the administration of the contract's budget for the alignment with corporate goals.
- Cohesively worked with multiple on-site and external vendors, co-workers and management (corporate & government) to coordinate their requirements and expectations.
- Enjoyed taking on new & challenging projects. – less
Not trustworthy
Senior MRAP Tech (Former Employee), KuwaitNovember 16, 2013
Pros: nice housing
Cons: company does not keep their word.
Company told us that were eligible for rehire after we were all laid off. Now 4 months later and after even re-applying. I am still unemployed 4 months later.
Good work but below average job security
Designer (Former Employee), USANovember 15, 2013
Pros: good collaborative environment
Cons: employment based on project funding
I enjoyed working at Mantech. While I was there I had plenty of opportunities to develop and take leadership roles. I only wish that Mantech would be more proactive in job placement and diversify away from project funding based employment. Sometimes I felt like I was working at a temp agency. The projects I worked on could have been marketed to other – more... customers instead of letting the project end. – less
Good company in an unstable industry
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee), Hanscom AFB, MANovember 15, 2013
Pros: good healthcare benefits
Cons: no job security
There was no such thing as a "typical" day - I worked at Hanscom AFB as a Government Contractor, so my duties varied: everything from granting SharePoint permissions to team members, scheduling coordination/calendar management for senior leadership, ordering supplies, to troubleshooting office equipment. My coworkers were helpful and friendly, although – more... communication between leadership needs serious improvement. – less
Gov Contracting
Sr. CNO Network Test Engineer (Former Employee), Hanover, MDNovember 14, 2013
Reality of Contracting is that it all depends on the customer.
Mantech could be an awesome company
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), afghanistanNovember 12, 2013
Pros: good accomodations
Cons: little training
Mantech offers great accommodations, however, the leadership leaves a lot to be desired. It is not uncommon to be asked to do jobs that a candidate is not trained for, and will not compensated . Some contractors have lost their jobs due to these types of situations
Relaxed and stress free environment
Lothistician/ Heavy Wheel Diesel Mechanic (Current Employee), AfghanistanNovember 12, 2013
Pros: down time
Cons: healthcare
Hard working
New tasks per day
Challenging moments
Fun and sociable caring
Fatigue
Lunch
Great Company
Facilities Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Arlington, VANovember 12, 2013
I have been working with ManTech for the last two years and I have been very happy with it. I currently work off site on contract from any corporate office so I am a little seperated from the corporate atmosphere. They are very focused on their employees.
Low stress low compensation
Computer Scientist (Current Employee), Dupont WANovember 11, 2013
Pros: great work life balance
Cons: beaurocratic, slow advancement opportunities
This is a contractor for DOD. The day at work is usually low stress. The coworkers are great for the most part. Paid long lunch breaks. Relatively low compensation 20% less than comparable job.
Friendly staff
Senior Technical Writer/Editor (Current Employee), Hanover, MDNovember 11, 2013
Pros: free coffee, friendly staff
Cons: no job security
Friendly staff but little job security or HR assistance at end of contract. No transition support
Great IT support with truely outstooding personnel
Logistics Engineer,Senior(Site Lead) (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCNovember 10, 2013
Mantech allowed me to develop as a leader even more. My job site is in a remote location of Charleston, SC. My direct supervisor has been very relaxed as far as allowing me the flexibility of making all the decisions for my site and personnel.
Tought place to work and balance
Generator Manager Field Service (Former Employee), IraqNovember 8, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: time to get projects off the ground
Not as high strung as most contractors. Pay is fair in hind sight. Benefits are great.
Poor upper management over the program
Field Service Representative (Afghanistan) (Former Employee), AfghanistanNovember 7, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: everything else
Hot, dirty, and little to no contact with people who were supposed to be in change. Man-Tech is simply another government contractor that is a burden to taxpayers.
Open office enviornment
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee), Hanover, MDNovember 6, 2013
Pros: good income, fun workmates
Cons: contract that ended with no future options. poor communication.
Nice eight hour day, associates were easy to get along with. Contract never had clear advice from the customer making the job uneasy. Managers were hands off with exception of crunch time delivery
Contractor for Federal Govt Client
Senior Technical Trainer (Current Employee), Falls Church, VANovember 6, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedules, benefits package, salary
Cons: no telework, amount of leave accrued doesn't amount to much
ManTech has been a great organization to work as a contract employee. I have enjoyed the work I do for the govt client. I just wish that there were Telework options for this assignment. Also, Mantech doesn't provide ample paid leave to their employees which would allow the employee more time to spend with family or time for a great vacation.