ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Engineer testing software
Engineer Tech. I (Former Employee), Killeen, TXOctober 15, 2014
Configure and operated a digital computer systems with FBCB2-JCR Vehicle software that encompass establishing the communication via EPLR radios, Sincgars radio, and L-band transceivers. This included loading and install of UTO (unit task organizations) missions, configuring peripherals interfaces, GPS devices, operated & maintained the tactical vehicles hosting the system.

Conduct various test scenarios – more... & experiments to validate the software requirements, assisted in test setup, modification of test procedures as well as subjective judgments in measurement, selecting, preparing, and operating standard test equipment and for test data collection.

Extracted and compiled a variety of engineering data from field notes, manuals, lab reports, operated test equipment logs, and data collection devices and computers.

Processed collected test data, identified errors or inconsistencies, assisted in selecting methods of data presentation.
Assists in design modification by compiling data related to design, specifications, and materials that are pertinent to specific items of equipment or component parts.

Assisted in developing information reports, concerning previous operational failures and modifications, and using collected data.

Required independent judgment and initiative to recognize inconsistencies or gaps in data and seek sources to clarify information.

Networking computers in numbers of 40, installing software on to platforms.

Diagnose/resolve network and software issues/problems.

Install, configure, troubleshoot /maintain hardware/software applications

Making and installing cat 5 cabling.

Configure and operated NACT 2 software.

Configure and operated IMS Software. – less
Great Company
Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) (Current Employee), Dahlgren, VAOctober 14, 2014
ManTech is a great company to work for! I am very busy and it is a great oppertunity to be able to support the customer at the customer facility.
Fast moving company
SOCOM Property Manager( Deployed) (Former Employee), BagramOctober 14, 2014
Pros: this company offers allot on on job training and cert
Cons: they do not give raises, and sometimes even with being full time your shift ends up part time
you get a chance to learn allot, also the pay is rather good. It's hard to move up in this company
Enjoyable place to work
INTERACTIVE FLASH DEVELOPER / DESIGNER (Former Employee), San Diego CAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: employees, flexible hours, quality of life.
Cons: monotonous
Great people to work with and quality of life solid. Contract basis of the work ebbed and flowed.
good company
Logistic Specialist/ Data Entry (Former Employee), Fort Carson, COOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: long hours
It was a good company with great work ethic and great pay. we worked long hours but also had some down time.
Loved working for this company. Wonderful co-workers and had a great time doing my work.
Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee), Hinton, WVOctober 4, 2014
Pros: excellent pay, coworkers and environment
Cons: contract awarded work
The hardest part of this job was having to leave this company. I loved all aspects of this job.
Promises and mirrors
Principle Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Hanover, MDOctober 3, 2014
Pros: free coffee. nice kitchen.
Cons: open bay seating
They talk well, and it seems like you are about to be with the best company you ever imagined. But they have no commitment to their employees. Toss this one out and get another.

Coming to work at ManTech is a sink-or-swim effort. If they like you (for whatever reason), then you are golden. But if you aren't on someone's "favorite" list, you are just another piece of the scenery; as long as you are making them money, you have a job.

There is in-house on-line training. Some of it will help you toward certifications (like ITIL). However, the in-house training will not improve your standing in the company.
The people are great!
Senior Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAOctober 2, 2014
Great Company to work for, in Chantilly, VA! While employed there, they were rated in the top 100 Technology Government Contractor for 10 years straight.
About ManTech
Junior Functional Analyst (Current Employee), Department of Homeland SecuritySeptember 30, 2014
Large reputable defense contractor specializing in defense technologies
a production warehouse that makes vehicles
Paint department worker (Former Employee), princeton, INSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: get to wear whatever under the paint suit
Cons: overtime is unknown till last break so no heads up
I worked in paint where you look to sand out defects in the paint by looking at the vehicle at a certain angle with a light tunnel. you are timed and some of the defects take longer than you have time for
Another "ManTastic" day at ManTech...
Subcontracts Administrator (Current Employee), Falls Church, VASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: benefits, morale, friendly/engaging atmosphere
Cons: location, limited telecommuting, turnover
ManTech is an organization that fosters growth and provides the highest level of performance and dedication to the programs it supports. My experience has been one of adaption. Given constant internal reorganization and implementation of two new procurement manuals, I found myself having to quickly navigate through changes and become well versed and compliant with respect to new policy/procedures. – more... Though very challenging, I made it my goal to evolve and adapt.

I appreciate management's"open door" policy as it provides a relaxed forum for the employee to share his/her ideas and concerns. My counterparts are enthusiatic, hard workers. The common theme amongst the organization is to treat everyone as if they are the customer. Working here, it is evident that courtesy, respect and professionalism go a long way.

The most rewarding aspects of the job are the working relationships I have developed over my time here at ManTech. – less
Short contracts
Master Supply Technician (Former Employee), Fort Riley, KSSeptember 23, 2014
Short contracts, but graet people to work with and to learn from.
It was a good place to work.
Instructional Systems Designer (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 22, 2014
It was a good place to work. I enjoyed my time there. Management was willing to listen and give us the room to get our jobs done.
Great team work
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), Chantilly, VASeptember 14, 2014
Pros: professionalism, great pay
Cons: being away from home
Great company to work for, met a lot of influential people. Great Benefits and pay.
Reverse Engineer (Former Employee), Herndon, VASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: long hours
Thought my peers were the best in the business same with management.
Great Company as long as you're on the right program!
DCGS-A Operations Manager (Current Employee), APGSeptember 5, 2014
Love the current program that I work on! Outstanding company to work for!
Working daily
Senior Integration Engineer (Current Employee), Springfield, VASeptember 5, 2014
SECURITY ENGINEER | SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR | SENIOR ARCSIGHT ADMINISTRATOR
MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (DIA) - FAIRFAX, VA (NOV 2003 – APRIL 2004)
• PROVIDE 24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE FOR FACILITY SECURITY AND CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
• DEVELOP, MAINTAIN, AND PERFORM EQUIPMENT INVENTORIES ACROSS FIVE GEOGRAPHIC REGIONS
• CREATE AND DISTRIBUTE TECHNICAL STANDARD OPERATING – more... PROCEDURES USED ACROSS THE PROGRAM
• MANAGE OVER 200 SYSTEM SERVERS ACROSS FOUR NETWORKS LOCATED IN FIVE GEOGRAPHIC REGIONS
• VIRTUAL SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, SPECIALIZING IN CREATION, CONFIGURATION, NETWORKING, AND MAINTENANCE OF OVER 300 VIRTUAL SERVERS AND WORKSTATIONS
• MEET WITH EXTERNAL VENDORS ABOUT NEW SECURITY PRODUCTS, RESEARCH VULNERABILITIES, AND PRESENT HARDENING OPTIONS OF ENTERPRISE LEVEL SECURITY FOR THE UNITED STATES INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY
• PROVIDE HARDWARE/SOFTWARE INSTALLATION, UPGRADE, MODIFICATION, CONFIGURATION, TESTING, TROUBLESHOOTING, DIAGNOSIS, AND COMPONENT REMOVAL/REPLACEMENT ON SERVERS, WORKSTATIONS, AND NETWORK DEVICES – less
Gov't Contracting
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Bagram, AfghanistanSeptember 4, 2014
ManTech International is one of many companies that have been awarded contracts to complete work for the united States military. I have been honored to be able to assist with this effort in order to help keep our military men and women safe as they do their jobs in a combat environment.
ManTech seems to be mostly concerned with the contract and less concerned about employees
Lead Emergency Management Spc (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 26, 2014
Pros: see above
Cons: see above
Let's you alone
ACCE Air Operations Liaison Officer (Current Employee), Bogota,August 23, 2014
Pros: let's you alone to do your job
Cons: too big to care
Mantech as a corporation is largely transparent to the folks in the field as long as their are no customer complaints.

ManTech International Corporation Salaries

$132,000 per year
Field Service Engineer
$168,000 per year

ManTech International Corporation Photos

Award photo of our team in the award of letters of Appreciation from the unit.
My award.