MANA Employee Reviews in United States

Great people to work with.
Executive Assustant (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARApril 12, 2016
Many employees that are very hardworking and great
friends and employees. Very much like a large family.
A majority of employees have been there for many years.

Increases in pay are not given often. You do not get
increases when you get a review whether you are an
excellent employee or have not been an excellent
employee. Good employees do not get rewarded for
good work and service to the company.
Pros
Great insurance and physicians
Cons
Need work in organizing the HR Department
very upbeat and young Enviroment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Wall street New York, NYAugust 7, 2015
Considering I live alone from flying for so long and living place to place in different cities is what made me very good at this job. The Young lady that hired me had just opened her office. In the interview she stated she had a different type of job for me as her recruiter. I would start the day making calls for people who were looking for a career. All new hires I would handle their paperwork, make sure they were sent to the appropriate place for drug screening, conduct back ground checks and file accordingly. I learned alot like more about computers and how to multitask in a very fast inviroment. My coworkers were young and energetic which kept me motivated.The most enjoyable part were the interviewing that I began to do after one year. I was like a promotion. I liked seeing new offices open partly because of me. I recruited so much that we opened two offices in Chicago and one in Miami Florida. The yound lady I worked for eventually opened her 5th office over seas in Australia and left me to manage our Wall Street office constantly Managing me from Skype. I loved it! The only reason I am no longer There Is due to a recent death of my mother last year. Besides that... It was a great place and fun enviroment to work at
Pros
Trips by plane to different cities
Cons
It became my work and social life.
Love it
Leadman and Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fitzgerald, GAAugust 27, 2013
This was one of the best jobs I ever had, I was first in line to get hired when MANA first opened. I was an machine operator at first, then was promoted to leadman/maintenance later on. The people here are great, I love the mission to produce food for malnourished kids all over. GREAT PLACE. I just have a big family and had to leave because things had gotten slow.
Pros
benefits, great place to learn, great management
Cons
started off slow, but things are picking up
Non stop busy
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIOctober 13, 2012
Cooking, grilling, to the order that comes in on the ticket; putting the ready to eat plate in the window, prepping for the next order and when i get a chance washing some of the dishes in the dishtank. when waiting tables i great the costomer and give the the menue, then give them a minute to look at it, ask them what they would like to eat, right it down and then go ring in the order.
Pros
learning how to cook different meals and meeting and talking to different people.
Cons
keeping the ticket times low and some peoples atitude.
Customer Service
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh NCJuly 19, 2013
Very good Company and a fun enviroment. very cutomer driven and family friendly.

Want to know more about MANA?

Ask a question