Managed Solution as a trusted Advisor, encompasses a variety of options to partner in assessments, deployment, management, monitoring and troubleshooting of small to large IT infrastructures. Whether you require On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid infrastructures we'll design the ideal solution to best fit your business model. The partnership doesn't have to end there; we will continue to deliver quality of up time with on-site support, remote monitoring or an always available help desk.
With our Professional and Managed Services, we will address your most pressing IT needs. Managed Solution is staffed with Certified Technology Experts able to address server sprawl, application delivery, surging network demands, scalability, privacy, security, disaster recovery or virtualization challenges. From the desktop/device to the Data Center -- we address your individual needs--with optimized results and cost savings.
Recognized as a Microsoft Gold Systems Integrator and Cloud Accelerator Partner, we deliver solutions to clients in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles with the latest access to Microsoft technology resources and project deployment programs.
For over a decade, we have delivered award-winning services paired with evolutionary leading business technologies to best assist you in running your business efficiently. Managed Solution removes the worry and ensures the protection and delivery of your services and data regardless when you need it or where you are.
We are looking for a skilled and team-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist who is energized by the hands-on opportunity to create and manage the way we learn and support our customers through systems and information. As a new position for the company, the successful candidate will be in on the ground floor of building multi-faceted capabilities and implementing marketing efforts that will accelerate the growth of our unique and fast-paced business.
This position is responsible for the analytical, data driven, and system capabilities of the Marketing department including:
- Oversight and management of the Marketing Automation System (SilverPop/Coremotives) and lead nurturing and scoring
- Support and management of the Customer Relationship Management system (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Website management including making content revisions, setting and monitoring Google Analytics and other metrics
- Digital marketing and advertising methods and support
- Campaign measurement and analysis
- Customer profile development and segmentation analysis
- Establishment and support of marketing dashboard
- Prospect list sourcing, acquisition, management, and evaluation
- Data cleansing and management
- Market Research
The successful Digital Marketing Specialist will possess an inquisitive, analytical approach that is grounded in knowledge of sales and marketing processes. They will be known for their ability to set up and use data and systems to support fact-based recommendations and decision making. The Digital Marketing Specialist is a key position for the organization and will require excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Customer and market focused
- Experience in Business-to-Business marketing environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, and written; computer literate
- Marketing Automation System experience (i.e. silverpop/coremotives or similar)
- Lead nurturing and lead scoring experience
- Customer Relationship Management system experience (Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar)
- Website experience required, Sharepoint
- Microsoft Excel skills along with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Effective self-directed, time management, project management, and organizational skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a related role
- Marketing database management and analysis experience, including setup, data tagging, sorting, cleansing, de-duping, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing or other analytical background