Managed Staffing

Managed Staffing Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 2, 2015
A typical day at work was I came in and did my online reports. Then distributed the emails. From there I did what ever was needed to help, wither its was scrubbing applications or doing a spreadsheet.
I learned a lot about applications and using a Sales Force Program. My coworkers were wonderful to work with. The hardest part of the job was trying to figure out what to merge and to clean up on the Sales Force program, which was a little challenging at times. I enjoyed every part of the day the only thing was it was a Temp. job.
Not long enough at compamy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: bad weather we either were let go early for safety reasons or told not to come in.
Cons: regular 15 minute breaks
I was assigned to work at this but became ill and I missed a lot of training so I did not go back. Managed Staffing receives the rating it did being that they scheduled me an interview within a week and half from the day they emailed me regarding the position.
Great client and agency
SAP Training Consultant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 18, 2013
Pros: learned a lot more about bi, and some new functionality in sap that i'd never seen before.
Cons: long time away from home.
This was, in some ways, a heartbreaker. This was the last unit of Panasonic in the US to be incorporated into the company's SAP system. It is different than other operating units inasmuch as selling a lot of relatively inexpensive parts, many needing an easy way to cross reference between previously sold products. Anyway, some of the SAP functionality did not work nearly as well for this division as the legacy system provided - meaning that SAP was a big step backward for this division, but the parent company demanded it!
These things happen! It's just sad to see the effect on people in the company when it does.
But, again, the people at Panasonic were great to work with! The training and post go-live support went off pretty well.
Wonderful assignment from an agency with opportunity for improvement
Data Coordinator (Current Employee), John Deere Information Systems East Moline, ILSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: wonderful boss and plenty of tasks to keep me busy, lots of opportunity to learn new things and take on new tasks
Cons: lack of communication or miscommunication and lack of followup from my agency
I have a wonderful supervior who gives me the opportunity to try new things and learn new things, who trusts me to do my job and do it well. She values my input and suggestions and is good about letting me know when i am doing a good job and when an opportunity for improvement arises. The hardest part of the job is also one of the best. Things are always changes, systems, procedures, people. The most enjoyable part is there is always plenty to do to keep me busy and to challenge me.

About Managed Staffing

Managed Staffing was founded by Abid H. Abedi, who currently serves as Chairman and CEO. He previously founded Adea and grew that – Read more