Managed Staffing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun place to work!
Provider Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 11, 2016
Processed and answered incoming calls, emails and faxes regarding authorizations for medication approval. Learned new protocols, my management was great and understanding, very helpful with problems or issues that may arrive, co - workers very supportive, very interesting and fun place to work if you love to stay busy!!
Pros
Friendly staff, always gives prompt and accurate information
Cons
Biweekly pay schedule
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 30, 2015
Managed Staffing is a fun yet no nonsense company. Employees are able to maintain an even balance between family, work, school and live production lives while being compensated well. I would recommend this company to anyone. They have a proven track record of finding unemployed individuals excellent well paying assignments.
The company was good.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 24, 2015
It started out great work was steady we were busy before christmas then after the holidays it got slow and then my assignment ended the only one who assignment was ended.
Pros
the people
Cons
My assignment ended only mine was ended
productive and fun work place
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 2, 2015
A typical day at work was I came in and did my online reports. Then distributed the emails. From there I did what ever was needed to help, wither its was scrubbing applications or doing a spreadsheet.
I learned a lot about applications and using a Sales Force Program. My coworkers were wonderful to work with. The hardest part of the job was trying to figure out what to merge and to clean up on the Sales Force program, which was a little challenging at times. I enjoyed every part of the day the only thing was it was a Temp. job.
Not long enough at compamy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJanuary 17, 2015
I was assigned to work at this but became ill and I missed a lot of training so I did not go back. Managed Staffing receives the rating it did being that they scheduled me an interview within a week and half from the day they emailed me regarding the position.
Pros
bad weather we either were let go early for safety reasons or told not to come in.
Cons
regular 15 minute breaks
Great client and agency
SAP Training Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 18, 2013
This was, in some ways, a heartbreaker. This was the last unit of Panasonic in the US to be incorporated into the company's SAP system. It is different than other operating units inasmuch as selling a lot of relatively inexpensive parts, many needing an easy way to cross reference between previously sold products. Anyway, some of the SAP functionality did not work nearly as well for this division as the legacy system provided - meaning that SAP was a big step backward for this division, but the parent company demanded it!
These things happen! It's just sad to see the effect on people in the company when it does.
But, again, the people at Panasonic were great to work with! The training and post go-live support went off pretty well.
Pros
Learned a lot more about BI, and some new functionality in SAP that I'd never seen before.
Cons
Long time away from home.
Wonderful assignment from an agency with opportunity for improvement
Data Coordinator (Current Employee) –  John Deere Information Systems East Moline, ILSeptember 17, 2013
I have a wonderful supervior who gives me the opportunity to try new things and learn new things, who trusts me to do my job and do it well. She values my input and suggestions and is good about letting me know when i am doing a good job and when an opportunity for improvement arises. The hardest part of the job is also one of the best. Things are always changes, systems, procedures, people. The most enjoyable part is there is always plenty to do to keep me busy and to challenge me.
Pros
Wonderful boss and plenty of tasks to keep me busy, lots of opportunity to learn new things and take on new tasks
Cons
Lack of communication or miscommunication and lack of followup from my agency

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Managed Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6