Management Decisions, Inc. Employee Reviews

I love it
manager (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 20, 2017
Summary Dedicated​ ​and​ ​focused​ ​Administrative​ ​Assistant​ ​who​ ​excels​ ​at​ ​prioritizing,​ ​completing multiple​ ​tasks​ ​simultaneously,​ ​and​ ​following​ ​through​ ​to​ ​achieve​ ​project​ ​goals.​ ​Answers a​ ​high​ ​volume​ ​of​ ​incoming​ ​calls​ ​while​ ​handling​ ​in-person​ ​inquiries​ ​from​ ​clients​ ​and colleagues.​ ​Flexible​ ​and​ ​hardworking​ ​with​ ​strong​ ​drive​ ​to​ ​succeed.
Really awesome place to work. Friendly co-workers and bosses.
Telephone Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 14, 2017
It was great to be at Mgmt. Decisions. I really enjoyed the work, phone work with prepping on the different products. The people were just great, had lots of fun.
Pros
Awesome people
Good atmosphere right pay
Quality control -frozen foods (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 8, 2017
Great place to work and be rewarded for hard work at the same time enjoying a nice atmosphere orGood atmosphere great pay advancement for those looking for it. Innovative upper management, but lacking at middle-management to nepotism being used to promote people to supervisor or position similar.
Pros
Competitive by
Cons
N/a
Productive office, but limited intra-office communication
Health Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 1, 2017
The company is a health survey company and they do a good job of organizing the work and dealing with employees, providing thorough training and incentive bonuses , however the communication between team members can be an issue due to the varied schedules and the nature of the work, and more emphasis could be placed on it being a more open and welcoming environment for new people.
Good Beginner job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCMay 31, 2017
I picked up this job right out of high school. Using the computers are easy. Talking to customers was pleasant. Working with employees was very pleasant. Management was easy going and laid back. I learned how to prepare and create your own pizzas. Delivering pizza was always fun. Tips were always good.
Pros
Work environment, Tips
Cons
Some non friendly customers, no benefits for part timers
fast paced
Selector (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCApril 19, 2017
they expect you to work way more than what the human body can handle. they try to make you into their own sort of robot type worker they don't care about your concerns or well being they just want the job done by any means necessary.
Pros
getting a paycheck
Cons
the whole workplace
Fast Pace
Billing Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2017
Busy office setting with no interaction between employees, the managers were very firm about being on time and working from the beginning of the shift to the end of the shift
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
awful benefits
Never worked for this company
Medical transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Sebring, FLMarch 22, 2017
I do not know who this company is nor ever worked for Management Decisions, Inc. I am not sure how this information was obtained. I am sure I did not list this as an employer.
No future stability.
Factory Assembler (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MNFebruary 13, 2017
Good place to work but no security in position if you are I'll or need personal time. Staff was friendly and it wasn't a bad place to work.
Great people but poor Management
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCFebruary 7, 2017
This is a great place to work as far as you co-workers but they are lacking in good Management in some departments.
Definitely prefer that men are in power and there isn't always a lot of space to move up.
Pros
Great Co-Workers
Cons
No time for breaks
Great mission - providing work for individuals with disabilities
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 6, 2017
Unlike any non-profit. Run as a social enterprise. Making moves to reduce reliance on US Postal Service which is now about 60% of their revenue. Introducing new product lines and looking at different channels for marketing
Apartment Mainenance
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORJanuary 7, 2017
Worked as part of the maintenance staff servicing multiple apartment complexes. Duties included readying apartments for new tenants, site maintenance and clean up and other projects as necessary.
good place to work
Selector/Picker (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCDecember 21, 2016
Good place to work and fast pace. Hard work but very rewarding in the end. Work till finish kind of work. Alot of pallet jacks and forklifts running around.
Pros
good pay
Cons
long days sometimes
Focused and driven work environment
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 11, 2016
Great company and people to work with and for. The hardest part of the job was just working with the different egos. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling and empowering others through the transferring of knowledge.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Great people and great consulting opportunities
Business Analyst Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 28, 2016
The company was able to place me in a Business Analysis 3 month consulting opportunity at my previous employer. The company knew my skill set and was able to get me started within 1 1/2 weeks. The company tried to get as close to my previous annual salary but being paid per hour. Therefore, I was only making $5.00 less per hour when calculating an annual figure. The process for turning in my weekly time sheet was effortless. The people that assisted me with coming on board as a consultant for my previous employer made it easy, helpful and most of all extremely friendly.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Could not find another consulting opportunity for me
Customer Service
Product Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 16, 2016
I liked working a contract for QT because their breakroom was set up like the QT fountain areas. The result these cohesive actions and valuing the employees time, active listening, repeating their issues back to them and proceed to probe for more info.
MDI was a great help for finding a Job semi quickly
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 19, 2016
they were great at pushing you into a situation but not so good at helping you once you go there with difficult managers and the problems there in. i would say over all a solid 3.8 stars, but they don't help at all once they get you into a job that's a bit over your head they just care about the job placement moneys for the placement fees they get.
they don't help with any issues for you after they place you even if your stuck on one of their contracts.
Pros
they find work for you with in a few weeks
Cons
they don't help with any issues for you after they place you
Was a great place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMay 25, 2016
This allowed me to get back in the IT industry. MDI was very informative on their direction and what they wanted the software to do.
general office
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INOctober 20, 2015
data entry and receiving calls
very small office and well organized
general office skills
hardest part of the job was working around drivers traffic issues
Pros
small office
Cons
short staffed
Great place to work with great people to work with.
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 27, 2015
Supportive management but all about the numbers. Always had something to accomplish on a day to day basis with plenty of variety. A lot of challenging new projects to plan and manage to completion giving a good sense of accomplishment.
Pros
Fast growing company with a lot of future potential
Cons
Micro-managing non managers, No 401-K