Management Services Employee Reviews in United States

Great boss & staff
Director (Former Employee) –  West Orange, NJOctober 9, 2014
A truly remarkable experience. The owners and management of the company truly care about their clients and staff. A first class property with the best people to work with.
Pros
direct access to senior management
very good company to work for
Turnover Technician (Former Employee) –  charlottesville,vaSeptember 29, 2014
A very well organized company.Really enjoyed working for msc.The manager was great.It was a temporary job
Promises growth possibilities
Operations Head North India (Current Employee) –  new delhiJuly 22, 2014
So far good management promises growth prospects...Always an open Forum to discuss growth & enhance quality standards.
Pros
open forum & support from management
Cons
challenging market for growth in terms of turnover....
Leasing Consultant for over 300 units (Current Employee) –  OHApril 9, 2014
• Proactively manages sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation with primary focus on converting leads into sales
• Writes new leases and processes lease renewals
• Processes apartment applications and lease renewals by accurately completing paper work
• Completes guest cads and traffic information and creates resident’s files
• Oversees customer service, resident relationships, maintenance department practices, vendor relations, marketing and leasing
It was a great experience. I worked there for 13 years until the company recently went out of business.
Senior Accountant / Controller (Current Employee) –  Slidell, LAOctober 14, 2013
Management Services was a great company. I was a Senior Accountant for 10 years until the company recently went out of business after losing a few large clients who lost their business.
Pros
ability to help clients in many aspects, pay and benefits
Cons
some difficult clients and the unfortunate way we went out of business
Upper management
Station Manager (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAOctober 2, 2013
The company is poorly run by upper management. Intimidation is their way of managing.
Cons
run by treaths!
Great atmosphere when CFO was not there. We would work hard and play some.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 23, 2013
CFO treated employees as if they are cheating the company. We were not even allowed to celebrate birthdays. He had no compassion for family or self disasters. I almost lost my cornea, and asked to do no excel worksheets checking his work for a couple of weeks, he gave me dbl. the normal amount. Had a fit that I had to take some time off to help prevent my daughter from committing suicide. Could not understand I needed to be with my mother when she almost died.

These incidences took place over 3 yrs. I was always honest about what was happening. When he had similar issues happen, he just walked out and let no one know why he was taking off work.

CEO whom I really worked for was great. He respected me and working with him was a pleasure. What I learned from him was invaluable. The only complaint was he listened to the CFO and actually believed him. CEO loved the things I did to bring the employees closer together.
Pros
leaning from a great ceo
Cons
having to deal with a cfo who had to have his ego sroked constantly, while he belittled the employees.
Great co-workers
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 10, 2012
The best part of this job was my co-workers. Not enough family values.
Productive and fun workplace
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WAApril 16, 2012
I come in and get all the supplies out that I need for the day. I learned that if you do your job to the best of your abilities then you'll be fine. Management was okay, but I liked the co-workers. The hardest part of the job is cleaning up to 50 rooms and taking out a lot of trash in a short period of time. I enjoyed the job because I didn't have anybody breathing down my neck, I worked at my own pace but got the job done on time every time.
Pros
i make my own break schedule.
Cons
short breaks