Manager Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Arco, IDApril 30, 2017
I seriously loved working here, my favorite job ive ever had. my bosses were so sweet, like family. Usually pretty busy, they always made sure the park had fun activities and tried to get everyone to participate. Seriously sweetest people Ive ever met in my life. Absolutely loved working here. <3 <3 <3
Great, friendly
Goodwill (Former Employee) –  Transit road, buffalo ny 14221April 29, 2017
I absolutely loved working for this company, I absolutely love the kind of people who came in and I loved working with people who are needy and I love giving back to everybody because it felt like I was making a difference and Goodwill. I absolutely love the atmosphere I allowed to going through everything and making sure that people got the best quality and quantity for the price that we were giving out. The management was absolutely horrible that came in to take my place she treated me like a scumbag. We had another manager who ended up quitting we had another employee who ended up quitting because of this manager and no matter who we told corporate just didn't care.
Pros
Hours, customers, feel good place
Cons
Managent and corprate
Fun Place to Work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2017
As Manager, I was responsible for front and back of house operations and the overall guest experience. Table visits, guest complaints, server assistance, expo quality assurance, and staff utilization are just a few of the responsibilities of the manager on duty.

Bar Manager – As an additional responsibility, I was responsible for liquor inventory, bartender training, beverage promotions, and cost control.
Great bank with amazing potential
Countrywide Home Loans (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 31, 2017
Aside from the long hours, helping people obtain their goals financially was rewarding. US Bank offers several options from saving/checking accounts to business and mortgage loans. Open 7 days a week to accommodate all schedules of their customers.
Pros
Advancement opportunities, great training, great benefits
Cons
Productive work enviroment with friendly workers.
Cottage Inn Pizza (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 26, 2017
I have an agreement to do my duty with the best ability. To remain a hard working, problem solving, and fast paced zone. I also had the responsibilty to collect all monies for the company.
Pros
Free lunch, schedule picking, and longer breaks
Cons
N/a
Taco bell management
Taco Bell (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLNovember 4, 2016
Its a lot of responsibility as a manager in taco bell you have to make sure there's enough food,you have to know how to prep,know when to send minors on break,dealing with money and cash registers its alot of responsibility but i enjoy working with a team and helping others I love to see customers go happy .
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great Project Opportunities- Low Job Security
Rosetta Digital Marketing Group (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 7, 2016
Great Project Opportunities- Low Job Security. Growth has been fast and often messy. Employees are often the last to know about management changes.
10 percent discount daily and 20 percent discouny 4 times a year
TJ Maxx (Former Employee) –  Staten Island N.Y.October 17, 2015
A typical day , complete morning audit, print line up for the day , assign associates for their task.
Monitor the unloading of the truck to ensure timely productivity are met.
Assist the customers to ensure a positive shopping experience ,
Monitor all sales associates both on the sales floor and back room to ensure all task assigned are being executed on a timely manner,
I learned at very fast that no two days were alike , I had to adjust my working plans to the business needs .
Management worked together as a team as well did the rest of the staff.
There was hard part to the job as most of the time Management were given the autonomy to run the areas of responsibility as they saw fit.
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with all the associates and knowing that the customers were happy with there shopping experience .
Pros
Good bonus program and work schedule
Cons
None that I know of
Productiv work place
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham N.C.January 9, 2014
A typical day at work was talking with customers and talking with all the local businesses and trying to get there business.
All of my co-workers worked very hard to meet a tight dead line and they were very good people. The most enjoyable part of the job was all the people I got to meet.
Job as a Manager
Esquivel's Senior Care (Former Employee) –  Porterville, CAOctober 21, 2013
My job as a manger included but not limited to hiring, firing, making the schedules, overseeing the staff for any issue at hand, overseeing the care homes, overseeing physical well being of the resident as well as all their safety need being meet, overseeing medication for the residents, interaction with the doctors, family and all matter pertaining to the care homes.
Pros
I loved my job!
Fun Fashion forward environment
Co-Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2013
A typical day at Macy's was about ensuring the merchandise presentation was always fresh for our customer
pizza place
One year management (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 19, 2013
it was a temp job but it was an awesome store to work at the pizza were unique and tasty. its closed down now.
productive
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CAJuly 15, 2013
a typical day at work, cleaned a lot I was able to manage all my apts on a timely. I had great managers to thank and at the end of the day I know I accomplished my work to see my kids
Pros
took my own breaks
temporary
United Health Group (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 25, 2013
Great job, the only problem is that it's seasonal. Other than that, it's great! Really busy, but cool!
Lead-Mart
Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 7, 2012
Managed a team of 12 employees in a call center setting appointments for insurance agents. Coached employees to handle rebuttals and selling/closing skills. Continued to meet or exceed the goals set forth by my employer and myself.