Sheriff and his Command Staff are horrible to work for.
Deputy Sheriff, Bradenton, FL - June 19, 2015
The current Sheriff is a narcissistic bully who is more concerned about his political career then the welfare of the employees. Most of the members of his command staff are incompetent and also more concerned about themselves rather than the employees. About 70 percent of the employees are good hard working people who are dedicated to the job, the other 30 percent are worthless and corrupt to include the command staff and several of the supervisors.