MANCAN STAFFING

MANCAN STAFFING Employee Reviews

Staffing Agency
Receptionist (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 6, 2014
They got me an assignment I enjoyed. I am looking forward to working for them again.
My co-workers are fun and pleasant to get along with
Thread Clipper (Current Employee), Parkersburg, WVSeptember 29, 2013
Pros: breaks arent structured they are taken when a person feels like taking them.
Cons: standing in one spot all day.
I go to work and clip thread wrapping up loose ends and clipping off any excess. I like my supervisor he is easy going and tries to get me extra hours when possible. The hardest part of the job is standing in one spot all day. I enjoy the people I work with they are thoughtful of one another.
Fun and steady work place.
production associate (Former Employee), lexington aveFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: dependable
Cons: poorly managed
I put together seven different small parts to make one part which was the inside to an exhaust. Then the part would get robotically welded and sent down a line to be inspected and packaged. I learned how to use a teach pad to fix problems with the robotic welder, I learned how to identify good and bad welds. The co workers made it easy to work there very fun and energetic. The hardest part of the job was loading the machine with the parts, most parts were a very tight fit and took alot of elbow grease. The most enjoyable part of the job was the feeling of satisfaction when you made the quota for the day.
good people
Warehouse order puller and packer (Current Employee), myrtle beach scSeptember 1, 2012
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: lack of work
great place to work and you meet alot of nice people. good hours and always pay was on time.