MANCAN

MANCAN Employer Reviews

lied out of a job
manufacturing (Former Employee), blacksburg scFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good breaks
Cons: lack of organization
I worked was pleased with the staff that I worked with. The were very kind and concerned. I worked for a different location for about a month. The on site location I was at ran out of materials and I was told to call in to see if I was working. For three weeks I was lied to by a Man can worker. I found out when I went to the location to see what was going on. The other workers were working the whole time I was out. The Man can employee who I corresponded with was sent a text. I called her, she called me back and spoke to me in an iraite tone. I calmly told her I just wanted to know what was going on. Was I let go? She said yes. I said OK and thank you. 3 weeks had gone by and I'm sure she could have told me this three weeks ago.... I don't like temp agencies because some of them are messy. They do not care about the people they hurt or lives they destroy. Nothing can be done about it because people need work. I was let go for no good reason. I was to work on time, never had any complaints against me, just lied to and let go.
warehouse jobs
warehouse jobs (Former Employee), canton, OhioFebruary 18, 2015
Cons: everything about this place is bad unless you are willing to work then not work and wait for work
I was finally able to get a job (they take there good old time at finding you a job) i started working and was called by MANCAN and told we didn't have a job anymore cause the assignment ended but would have me come back when work came in and they lied about that cause my sister still has a job there and mancan called her boyfriend in to work at the same place after I had been calling every day since being layed off with no reason what so ever other than they needed more parts. So obviously you just have to know someone there. The office people are rude I was trying to talk to a lady at the canton office and she so rudely said Iam sorry maybe next time and I was not even done talking and she hung up on me.
a good work invermint
Labor / line worker (Former Employee), New Philadelphia, OHFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: paid 15 min lunch
Cons: paid 2 10 min brakes
the place they sent me to work was a nice place to work the people where good at helping you if you needed help it was also a learning experience.
Nice Staffing Employees
American Alluminum (Former Employee), Canton, OhioNovember 8, 2014
Mancan has nice polite employees, i enjoyed working through them for American Alluminum, i just wish they had more jobs on the bus line for SARTA.
Temp agency
temp (Former Employee), Zanesville OhioNovember 1, 2014
Temp Agency staff was very friendly and would help you out the best they could called me regularly about opening for new jobs
I do not reccomend this company
Receptionist (Former Employee), Marietta ohioOctober 24, 2014
Cons: everything
They do not keep accurate records and report incorrect information about you to unemployment agencies and cause you problems with your unemployment claim. Even when the unemployment claim is not a claim aginst them. I will never use this service again and will tell everyone I know how I was treated.
temp service
Production Worker (Former Employee), Strasburg, OHSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: can place at jobs as they come available.
Cons: it is a temp servece.
can call to go in for an interview or just go in to see if they have anything available.
They didnt have very many jobs when applied.
Press Operator (Former Employee), Canton, OHSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: 3 days on 2 days off. 2 days on 3 days off
Cons: bad area of town
I did like that if I had a problem I couldn't speak to a manager or if I was to speak to someone they just thought I couldn't do the job so did ask me back.
Current employee
Level 2 machine operator (Current Employee), Reno, OHAugust 22, 2014
Pros: holidays off and bonuses
Cons: swing shift, some of the people
Working at dimex you start out as a temp work then work your way up to be full time. To be full time dimex requires you to work overtime every other weekend.Dimex has also grown as a company the last couple of years. You will always have a job and get Thanksgiving off every year during shutdown which you are paid for if you are a full time person and not paid for if you are a temp. Dimex is also becoming very more strict about lots of things well towards the employees that are not related to the supervisor. Overall it is a average work environment but prepared to learn everything on your own.
Nice work place, great people to work with.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Canton, OHAugust 3, 2014
Pros: great workers and great managers
Cons: long hours and working on a fast pace machine sometimes.
A typical work day was working in a big factory with different people everyday, working on a assembly line not knowing what machine you will work on that day or the days to follow. What I learned at this job was that you never know who you will be working with that day or the next days to come, I also learned that you will work at a fast pace on a machine by yourself sometimes. The management was great to work with and will help you out when you need it. The co-workers i worked with was awesome they kept up with you while you worked together and they help you when you have to leave the line for a minute. The hardest part about the job was getting used to working 12 hour shifts but it got better as I went. The most enjoyable part of the job was that you got to work on different things each day and you got to work with new people most of the time.
Good employer
Dock worker / Loading (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVJuly 24, 2014
Good company to work for , but unfortunately the contracted client wincore was not... forced to work 18-20 hrs and be back 3-4 later to work again.
job
Line Worker (Former Employee), New Philadelphia, OHJuly 9, 2014
Pros: having a job
Cons: working in unhealthy work enviroment
I learned time management, co-worker skills, successful production skills.
not a place to work
temp (Former Employee), Alliance OhioJune 30, 2014
they do not find certain people jobs I have work for them for two days and then they decided for no reason to let me go.
belomt college
laborer (Former Employee), Wheeling, WVMay 7, 2014
Pros: turned me on to going to college
Cons: work ended to quickly.
The best place they had me work was Belmont college. It was a nice environment. I was a janitor for them.
Very helpful
Rack Cell - Spot Welder (Current Employee), Marietta, OHMay 3, 2014
Mancan has been very helpful when I was looking for a better paying job than the previous job I was at. I was at my current job for almost six months and was laid off. I called Mancan to see about finding another job quickly and within a week, they had found a suitable job. I enjoy the work I do and my co-workers. It is a pleasant place to work along with some time to ask questions if needed. No one ever turns you away and no one ever tells you that your question is irrelevant. If you are unaware of a location, almost anyone will stop what they're doing to show you where the product should be located.
Descent for a Temp Service.
GRINDING MACHINE OPERATOR, PUNCH PRESS OPERATOR (Former Employee), Willoughby, OHApril 12, 2014
Did good Job in finding work unfortunately employers were not always upfront on their permanent job classification assignments.
Temp
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), New Philadelphia, OHApril 11, 2014
works for industries as a temporary worker around the city and other ares that surrounding new philadelphia, ohio
Temo Angency
Laborer (Former Employee), Zanesville, OHMarch 12, 2014
Pros: fast employment
Cons: pay cut
Mancan is a Temp to hire company and they were a pleasure to work for. I applied with them and the same day they called me with an open position at the Dollar General Distribution Center, of which three months later I was hired onto. My daily tasks were that of the same as Dollar General and I worked under the same people. I was not treated any differently than any other employee. I enjoyed working under mancan.
Good people to work for
Assembler (Current Employee), Mount Vernon, OHMarch 2, 2014
Good people to work for. Fast paced long hours. Must work as a team.
Its a temp. service.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Wheeling, WVFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: had work
Cons: every thing was based on the other company
i don't have much to say on this company. I went i fill out applecation so I could work for another company.

1 2 3