Mancan Employee Reviews in United States

Nice Place
Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 18, 2016
It is a temporary agincy the people are great and fun to work for. I learned how to work on machines. hardest part is getting used to nights.
It was nice working there and the people were respectful.
Pallet Source (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHMay 14, 2016
It was easy work and the pay was good the enviroment was nice to work with the wood and build diffrent things and learn something different.
hand packing bottles, and stacking boxes (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OHApril 27, 2016
A typical day at work was never the same seeing that they were either short staffed or to many employees for the day which lead to no work for the temps. No job security, and very unorganized.
Temp Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  New Philadelphia, OHMarch 30, 2016
They've helped find work of various positions and permanency but sometimes you go a while without finding work through them. If you remain persistent in finding something, a job turns up eventually
Pros
Some positions are temp to hire
Cons
You can go without a while without getting work or work may be only temporary
good company to work for. American standard
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, OHMarch 28, 2016
Handle customer accounts, training was informational, walk customers through technical support. identify customer products via emailed photos. Order correct parts for customers product that is malfunctioning.
Pros
great vacation once hired in
Cons
length to get hired in
Excellent
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCFebruary 23, 2016
Great company to work for. Quick to find you a job, at the rate you need. Very easy people to work for. I would recommend to anyone.
Pros
Good People, Good Jobs, Good Pay
Cons
N/A
Good at providing industrial jobs.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 18, 2016
A fairly decent company to work for. A great place to find temporary industrial type jobs. Texting job alert app and job fairs provided through Mancan are also great at keeping you up to date on what assignments and jobs are available.
Pros
Choosing assignments that fit your goals.
Cons
healthcare and lack of white collar type job positions.
Productive place to work.
Material Handler at Island Aseptics (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OHFebruary 8, 2016
Good place to work. Most enjoyable part of the job was keeping busy. Learned a lot about the the fruit juice business. Learned about expiration dates, codes, packaging and various other procedures into producing fruit juices.
Pros
Co-workers were great
Cons
Hours were long
Steady adult manly place
Temp Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Marietta, OHFebruary 6, 2016
I learned a lot while working in the environment and different people. It was a value to go through. It's a temp agency that placed me at Mondo Polymer technologies. I worked with a variety of individuals in different team situations on night and day shifts at 12 hrs a shift. Having worked at every entry position on that site, I can say that the job is and was worth the trust and effort given.
Fun
TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, OHFebruary 2, 2016
I worked as a temporary employee operating a forklift for Aeriel. It was a fun and new place to work. Each person got the job done in a timely manner.

Want to know more about Mancan?

Ask a question
Productive, very quiet and mellow work place.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJanuary 27, 2016
A regular day at work, I get to work and set my station up and get everything in order. I sitdown in get to work, its a very quiet environment its only two of us working in the building not including my supervisor. The radios on my co-worker is in his area doing his work as well not much talking at all. Now the hardest part of the job if I had to say, is if I get an difficult piece to assembly in clean, but the most enjoyable part of the day is when I get my break.
Great first job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJanuary 22, 2016
Fun place to work, enjoyed customer service. All the workers were nice, got along great. They worked with your schedule.
Very nic e people, always had job openings
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Heath, OHJanuary 22, 2016
If your looking for work and need a job fast. I'd go to Mancan. They are fast about getting you in and getting you a job, and if you dont like the job they assigned you or you are released from the job they assigned you, then they get you into a new job as soon as one comes in.
Short Jobs
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHJanuary 7, 2016
I liked the experience with many factory's but I really hoped that the jobs lasted longer after I worked a week and learned the job Mancan would move me to a different job,
Pros
New Expirences in a short ammount time
Cons
Not a steady pay period
good ppl. to work for
Blaster (Former Employee) –  Byesville, OHNovember 22, 2015
good ppl. to work for, Detroit Diesel had a bunch of layoffs , hoping Mancan can help me get another job soon, not a bad company to work for
Pros
fairly easy job
Cons
only 15 min.break in 8 hrs.
Productive and fun workplace
Welder (Former Employee) –  Salem, OHNovember 10, 2015
I learned a lot about trailers and welding, along with other various things. The hardest part of the job was working such long hours but it was well worth it and I would do it again.
Pros
experience
Steady but temporary work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Marietta, OHNovember 7, 2015
A typical day at work changes with every assignment. I like getting the chance to experience different jobs. It's a great opportunity to explore different career paths.
Temporary employment
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 4, 2015
There pay times were off at times and I would have to make various calls to receive my checks on time. Some banks would not cash there checks. As far as jobs are concerned, mostly temp. some were temp to hire but pay hourly was minimal.
Pros
I could find employment during the winter when i wasnt painting.
Cons
jobs didnt pay very much.
Temp Agency
Temp (Former Employee) –  New Philadelphia, OHAugust 29, 2015
The company would find jobs that they felt you could do and would either have you apply or go work there to see how you like it.
A typical week at work
Packer/Machine Operator/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Mount Vernon, OHAugust 20, 2015
Always entertainment from co workers, someone always has interesting conversations during the week not boring, always changing products to run every other day. Keeps you on your toes no standing around. It is a challenging job !
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
Hot place to work no air conditioners just fans blowing hot air around