MANCAN Employee Reviews

Temporary assigment
Production Assembler (Former Employee), Canton, OHJune 19, 2015
Pros: Assignment that led to full time hiring.
A temporary assignment that led to full employment. I appreciated their skill at getting me this job an in a good business enviroment.
payment for work done was always on time and accurate
Fabrication Operator (Former Employee), New Philadelphia, OHMay 7, 2015
Pros: education
Cons: sacrifice
Hot and dirty but, when you put your mind to it you can learn a new trade. Wanted to learn more but felt like they wanted their job security. Learning to manage financially on a low income was both the hardest part of the job and the most rewarding.
Very business like, but also very friendly
Front desk Receptionist, administrative assistant (Former Employee), Mancan, MassillonApril 28, 2015
Pros: nice people
Going to Mancan in Massillon was a first for me for a temp agency.
They were very helpful and very friendly and didn't make you feel like you didn't know anything. They work with you constantly to find something that fits your niche. Always good to check in with and see what is available in the department you are looking for or they call you with an "interest" that you might like to explore.
jayees
MACHINE OPERATOR (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioApril 16, 2015
Its a great company to work for,friendly nice people.I learned you must be fast and on time daily. I work on the assembly line for this company and have learned to be a fast paced worker.
Temporary Services
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Marietta, OHApril 4, 2015
Pros: You do diferent jobs when called in.
Cons: You will be home more than you work.
The worst part about it is your going to be home a lot.
They find you jobs but they are not permanent jobs.
They are friendly for the most part.
hole in the wall
labor (Former Employee), New Philadelphia, OHApril 2, 2015
they treat you like dirt. dont know how to do there job. dont care about there workrs. talk down to you. no respecede. low pay
Helpful in finding a job.
Temp. (Current Employee), New Philadelphia, Oh.March 23, 2015
Pros: fast employment
Cons: short term employment most of the time.
Mancan has helped me find many jobs and are always nice on the phone or in the office. Most are short term employment job's not really temp to perm job's.
Not very professional
laborer (Former Employee), Alliance, OhioMarch 14, 2015
I have been on and off with this company for about two years, and have had several jobs too far in between. No matter what, they always seem to offer only minimum wage jobs to me and recently these jobs have only lasted a week.
Great Opportunity
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Canton, OHMarch 3, 2015
Pros: they find you employment.
Cons: sometimes you will have to work with difficult people.
Mancan finds jobs that best fit you. I loved being an Administrative Assistant for Resco Products, but the old lady I had to work with was very difficult (on purpose at times) but that wasn't Mancan's fault. It was a great experience, thank goodness that this position didn't end up permanent.
very enjoyable atmosphere
Customer Service (Current Employee), New PhiladelpiaFebruary 22, 2015
The people are very friendly.
They appreciate the work what that I am doing.
I get to use skills that I have always enjoyed, such as organizing, reducing clutter, and filing. But also working with the public.
lied out of a job
manufacturing (Former Employee), blacksburg scFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good breaks
Cons: lack of organization
I worked was pleased with the staff that I worked with. The were very kind and concerned. I worked for a different location for about a month. The on site location I was at ran out of materials and I was told to call in to see if I was working. For three weeks I was lied to by a Man can worker. I found out when I went to the location to see what was going on. The other workers were working the whole time I was out. The Man can employee who I corresponded with was sent a text. I called her, she called me back and spoke to me in an iraite tone. I calmly told her I just wanted to know what was going on. Was I let go? She said yes. I said OK and thank you. 3 weeks had gone by and I'm sure she could have told me this three weeks ago.... I don't like temp agencies because some of them are messy. They do not care about the people they hurt or lives they destroy. Nothing can be done about it because people need work. I was let go for no good reason. I was to work on time, never had any complaints against me, just lied to and let go.
warehouse jobs
warehouse jobs (Former Employee), canton, OhioFebruary 18, 2015
Cons: everything about this place is bad unless you are willing to work then not work and wait for work
I was finally able to get a job (they take there good old time at finding you a job) i started working and was called by MANCAN and told we didn't have a job anymore cause the assignment ended but would have me come back when work came in and they lied about that cause my sister still has a job there and mancan called her boyfriend in to work at the same place after I had been calling every day since being layed off with no reason what so ever other than they needed more parts. So obviously you just have to know someone there. The office people are rude I was trying to talk to a lady at the canton office and she so rudely said Iam sorry maybe next time and I was not even done talking and she hung up on me.
a good work invermint
Labor / line worker (Former Employee), New Philadelphia, OHFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: paid 15 min lunch
Cons: paid 2 10 min brakes
the place they sent me to work was a nice place to work the people where good at helping you if you needed help it was also a learning experience.
Nice Staffing Employees
American Alluminum (Former Employee), Canton, OhioNovember 8, 2014
Mancan has nice polite employees, i enjoyed working through them for American Alluminum, i just wish they had more jobs on the bus line for SARTA.
Temp agency
temp (Former Employee), Zanesville OhioNovember 1, 2014
Temp Agency staff was very friendly and would help you out the best they could called me regularly about opening for new jobs
I do not reccomend this company
Receptionist (Former Employee), Marietta ohioOctober 24, 2014
Cons: everything
They do not keep accurate records and report incorrect information about you to unemployment agencies and cause you problems with your unemployment claim. Even when the unemployment claim is not a claim aginst them. I will never use this service again and will tell everyone I know how I was treated.
temp service
Production Worker (Former Employee), Strasburg, OHSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: can place at jobs as they come available.
Cons: it is a temp servece.
can call to go in for an interview or just go in to see if they have anything available.
They didnt have very many jobs when applied.
Press Operator (Former Employee), Canton, OHSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: 3 days on 2 days off. 2 days on 3 days off
Cons: bad area of town
I did like that if I had a problem I couldn't speak to a manager or if I was to speak to someone they just thought I couldn't do the job so did ask me back.
Current employee
Level 2 machine operator (Current Employee), Reno, OHAugust 22, 2014
Pros: holidays off and bonuses
Cons: swing shift, some of the people
Working at dimex you start out as a temp work then work your way up to be full time. To be full time dimex requires you to work overtime every other weekend.Dimex has also grown as a company the last couple of years. You will always have a job and get Thanksgiving off every year during shutdown which you are paid for if you are a full time person and not paid for if you are a temp. Dimex is also becoming very more strict about lots of things well towards the employees that are not related to the supervisor. Overall it is a average work environment but prepared to learn everything on your own.
Nice work place, great people to work with.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Canton, OHAugust 3, 2014
Pros: great workers and great managers
Cons: long hours and working on a fast pace machine sometimes.
A typical work day was working in a big factory with different people everyday, working on a assembly line not knowing what machine you will work on that day or the days to follow. What I learned at this job was that you never know who you will be working with that day or the next days to come, I also learned that you will work at a fast pace on a machine by yourself sometimes. The management was great to work with and will help you out when you need it. The co-workers i worked with was awesome they kept up with you while you worked together and they help you when you have to leave the line for a minute. The hardest part about the job was getting used to working 12 hour shifts but it got better as I went. The most enjoyable part of the job was that you got to work on different things each day and you got to work with new people most of the time.