Mancan Employee Reviews in United States

productive
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHJuly 12, 2016
I work at a job for them and i was told it would be Monday to Friday from them and when i started the job i found out that it was a Monday to Sunday job' so i did't see my kids much
Pros
good money
Cons
could't see my kids as much as i would like to have
Average temp agency
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 29, 2016
Basically like any other temp agency. Go fill out the application, take a test for abilities, get told their are no jobs available for your qualifications
fast hiring proccess
Temp agent (Current Employee) –  Massillon, OHJune 29, 2016
Mancan sticks you in a lot of general labor positions, which pay slave money for slave work. However like I said the hiring process is FAST, easy, no hassle. So if youre newly out of work or in a situation where you need honest income. this is the place.
Pros
fast hiring, weekly paycheck
Cons
slave work, take your job home every day.
Not enough work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Massillon, OHJune 28, 2016
Work days are slow. I never stayed on a job for more than a month. Usually in a hot environment. Pay is low. Jobs aren't in demand.
Nice Place
Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 18, 2016
It is a temporary agincy the people are great and fun to work for. I learned how to work on machines. hardest part is getting used to nights.
It was nice working there and the people were respectful.
Pallet Source (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHMay 14, 2016
It was easy work and the pay was good the enviroment was nice to work with the wood and build diffrent things and learn something different.
good place to start
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Ashland, OHMay 8, 2016
I have learned a lot working through MANCAN and going to different jobs as I am needed. The only downfall is the stability of your job as you never know how long you will be employed,though it is a great company to start at young and to gain some skills and experience.
hand packing bottles, and stacking boxes (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OHApril 27, 2016
A typical day at work was never the same seeing that they were either short staffed or to many employees for the day which lead to no work for the temps. No job security, and very unorganized.
Temp Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  New Philadelphia, OHMarch 30, 2016
They've helped find work of various positions and permanency but sometimes you go a while without finding work through them. If you remain persistent in finding something, a job turns up eventually
Pros
Some positions are temp to hire
Cons
You can go without a while without getting work or work may be only temporary
good company to work for. American standard
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, OHMarch 28, 2016
Handle customer accounts, training was informational, walk customers through technical support. identify customer products via emailed photos. Order correct parts for customers product that is malfunctioning.
Pros
great vacation once hired in
Cons
length to get hired in
Excellent
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCFebruary 23, 2016
Great company to work for. Quick to find you a job, at the rate you need. Very easy people to work for. I would recommend to anyone.
Pros
Good People, Good Jobs, Good Pay
Cons
N/A
Good at providing industrial jobs.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 18, 2016
A fairly decent company to work for. A great place to find temporary industrial type jobs. Texting job alert app and job fairs provided through Mancan are also great at keeping you up to date on what assignments and jobs are available.
Pros
Choosing assignments that fit your goals.
Cons
healthcare and lack of white collar type job positions.
Productive place to work.
Material Handler at Island Aseptics (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OHFebruary 8, 2016
Good place to work. Most enjoyable part of the job was keeping busy. Learned a lot about the the fruit juice business. Learned about expiration dates, codes, packaging and various other procedures into producing fruit juices.
Pros
Co-workers were great
Cons
Hours were long
Steady adult manly place
Temp Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Marietta, OHFebruary 6, 2016
I learned a lot while working in the environment and different people. It was a value to go through. It's a temp agency that placed me at Mondo Polymer technologies. I worked with a variety of individuals in different team situations on night and day shifts at 12 hrs a shift. Having worked at every entry position on that site, I can say that the job is and was worth the trust and effort given.
Fun
TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, OHFebruary 2, 2016
I worked as a temporary employee operating a forklift for Aeriel. It was a fun and new place to work. Each person got the job done in a timely manner.
Productive, very quiet and mellow work place.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJanuary 27, 2016
A regular day at work, I get to work and set my station up and get everything in order. I sitdown in get to work, its a very quiet environment its only two of us working in the building not including my supervisor. The radios on my co-worker is in his area doing his work as well not much talking at all. Now the hardest part of the job if I had to say, is if I get an difficult piece to assembly in clean, but the most enjoyable part of the day is when I get my break.
Great first job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJanuary 22, 2016
Fun place to work, enjoyed customer service. All the workers were nice, got along great. They worked with your schedule.
Very nic e people, always had job openings
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Heath, OHJanuary 22, 2016
If your looking for work and need a job fast. I'd go to Mancan. They are fast about getting you in and getting you a job, and if you dont like the job they assigned you or you are released from the job they assigned you, then they get you into a new job as soon as one comes in.
Short Jobs
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHJanuary 7, 2016
I liked the experience with many factory's but I really hoped that the jobs lasted longer after I worked a week and learned the job Mancan would move me to a different job,
Pros
New Expirences in a short ammount time
Cons
Not a steady pay period
good ppl. to work for
Blaster (Former Employee) –  Byesville, OHNovember 22, 2015
good ppl. to work for, Detroit Diesel had a bunch of layoffs , hoping Mancan can help me get another job soon, not a bad company to work for
Pros
fairly easy job
Cons
only 15 min.break in 8 hrs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mancan. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9