Mancon

Mancon United States Employee Reviews

Contract Job
Plant Operator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, Fl.March 7, 2015
Pros: close to home, weekends off
Cons: contract
This was a contract job on Base at NASJAX. Stripping waste chemicals from water using a reactor. It was a good place to work but all contracts end.
Most of my co-workers carried their weight, but the manager left alot to be desired.
Tool Crib Attendant (Former Employee), A.M.A.R.G., Davis Monthan A.F.B.February 25, 2015
We as co-workers, were just numbers to this company. We were not recognized by the company for all the work we accomplished.
Great company
Material Handler (Former Employee), Virginia Beach VAFebruary 20, 2015
I truly enjoyed working for Mancon! I worked for great people who understood I was a disable veteran and always wanted to work with me. I just don't feel that they understood how hard I work. I feel I was wrongly let go. and I truly felt that hard work didn't mean anything with I was let go. I don't feel that seniority should matter, hard work should be the number one thing!
Administrative Official (Former Employee), PRFebruary 19, 2015
Preparation of Nominal, Sales, Billing and Debt Recovery, Purchase of Materials, inventory maintenance of workshop materials and preparation of documents in a variety of computer programs. Maintain and prepare Project files
I will miss working at GSA
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), French Camp, CAJanuary 23, 2015
I was a contractor for Mancon at the GSA site. Sadly we shut down. I will miss working there.
Great Contractor Job!
Verifying Official/Personnel Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Great Contractor Job! Great working environment, dealing with military members and dependents, meet great people! Great hours and atmosphere!
Contracting is an Experience
Emergency Services Dispatcher (Former Employee), Meridian, MsJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: 12 hours of shift work
Cons: serving with our military members
Working with our military members state side everyday was a great job. We answered all emergency & non-emergency calls that came into our dispatch center. We also monitor all alarms that was activated during our shifts which was 12 hours everyday 6 days a week. We keep track of all calls out going and in coming. We also monitored all cameras on that base. Again sitting for 12 hours was the hardest thing to do. Working with our Military members was my reward, knowing I can help.
they closed left with no benifits
Material Handler (Former Employee), French Camp, CADecember 9, 2014
Cons: they closed
I was a independant contractor Co, closed doors at Sharpe Depot. I was a independant contractor Co, closed doors at Sharpe Depot
Very little contact except when there was a problem
Avionics Technician (Former Employee), TexasOctober 21, 2014
Pros: pay always came when expected and dealing with the site super was great.
Cons: just about everything else.
MANCON has very little experience dealing with Aviation Maintenance and it showed in the way they dealt with contractors. The only time I had any contact with them is if I forgot to fill out my time card. Usually the Manager would call before the automated system had a chance to remind me the next morning and this was usually accompanied with a threat of dismissal. Other than that I had no contact with Management even when the contract ran out. The only contact I had in the end was a security debrief which is supposed to happen face to face or at least by phone.

Day and night compared to TSM, which was an outstanding company to work for.
Great company to work for
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee), McGuire AFB, NJAugust 3, 2014
they are very precise with everything, great communication skills and will find the answer right away if need be
Good work place
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee), Crane, INJune 25, 2014
Work is slow now. Learned a lot more about spreedsheets. Good management. In my opinion there is nothing hard here.
Good, productive company
Manager/Counterperson/Driver (Current Employee), Sandston, VAJune 10, 2014
Pros: 401k, company will match up to 15 percent.
Cons: not much chance of advancement
Mancon is a good company to work for. Good benefits and working conditions. I'm not far from work. My break time is flexible. I also have good co-workers.
Challenging, well organized company to work for.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Florence, ALJune 9, 2014
I was a temporary employee for this company. The hiring process was one of the more well organized processes that I have been a part of.
DO A LOT FOR THE COMMUNITY BUT MANAGEMENT NEEDS LOOKED AT...
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Virginia BeachJune 7, 2014
Pros: charitable work, benefits, bonus
Cons: management, negative environment
THEY HAVE A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE AND A YEARLY BONUS THAT IS BASED ON PERFORMANCE. MOST MANAGERS ARE OUTSTANDING, BUT THE ONES THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO THE STRUCTURE OF THE COMPANY NEED TO BE REPLACED OR JUST EVALUATED. BUT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN. THIS COMPANY ON A WHOLE IS GREAT!!! AND YOU CAN TELL THAT WITH HOW LONG PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THERE, BUT THE TURN AROUND OF NEWER EMPLOYEES IS GREATER BECAUSE THE COMPANY IS NOT WHAT IS USE TO BE. THE MANAGERS HAVE BEEN THERE FOREVER!!! AND THEY USE THERE POWER TO THE NEGATIVE BUT UNFORTUNATELY UPPER MANAGEMENT IS NOT AWARE. IT'S VERY SAD BECAUSE THIS COMPANY DOES GREAT THINGS FOR SO MANY PEOPLE!!! AND THEY HAVE GREAT PEOPLE WITHIN!!!
geat
Mailroom Clerk/Driver (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 2, 2014
I had enjoyed my experience working for Mancon, where I performed all mailroom and administrative duties
It was a great job.
Truck Driver/ Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), French Camp, CAApril 23, 2014
Pros: work schedule and the pay
Cons: job wasn't secure
It was a good paying job...really miss working there. I learned a lot about inventory, material handling, shipping & receiving working has a team with coworkers. management was fair sometimes. I consider a lot of my coworkers family. The hardest part of the job was getting up in the morning. The most I enjoyed about the job was driving, working at my own pace
Great Employer
Personnel Assistant I (Former Employee), Fort Sill, OKMarch 26, 2014
Pros: great pay and schedule
Cons: contract position
This is a great employer. A typical day at work is busy assisting the military organization. The co-workers work well together and I enjoyed working for this employer.
functional anaylst norfolk virginia
functional anaylst (Former Employee), virginia beach virginiaDecember 29, 2013
Cons: worst job
Wrost company I've ever work for mancon was awarded the contract I was under for fourteen years they came in and laid us off without any through very under belly company no job security at all very unscentive management watch your back of you work for the company in virginia beach virginia.
all
Clerk III/Legal Department Coordinator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 2, 2013
this a contract company who has multiple government contract.
Good company
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Oakland, CAOctober 1, 2013
Cleaning out Naval airstation alameda in a timely fashion with deadlines, worked to get employees work instead of being laid off, Very nice company and work.