Not a seasonal position! Import Company with offices at Burnet and 183, and a retail location at 34th and Guadalupe (opening in February 2013) seeks a reliable shipping and retail associate. Weekend availability and prior retail experience necessary. You will be responsible for packing and shipping a variety of items sold in our online stores, using stamps.com to ship orders and helping retail customers as needed. Other tasks such as cleaning, sorting, working with inbound inventory, etc. as needed. This is a full-time position with an opportunity for advancement.
Mandala Trading is an online retailer of Tibetan Buddhist singing bowls, prayer beads, Tibetan Jewelry, and other products. Mandala Trading is growing our business rapidly and looking to expand. Someone who is driven to succeed, with an optimistic yet hard-working outlook, will be perfect for this position. Experience in retail sales is required, and experience in a shipping and packing environment is a bonus.
1. Picking inventory by photos, and packing orders.
2. Maintaining a safe and organized workspace.
3. Using Stamps.com to ship orders and cutting and pasting addresses from a list in Microsoft Word.
4. Helping with bulk shipments and wholesale shipments.
5. Assisting customers in the store
1. Computer experience, especially experience with Microsoft Excel and Word required.
2. Inventory management experience or retail store experience.
3. Shipping experience.
4. Positive work history and references.
5. Desire to learn.
6. Attention to detail.
7. Ability to work under supervision as well as autonomously.
8. Positive attitude and punctuality very important!
9. Flexibility with schedule and weekend availability.
If you would like to apply for this position, please reply to this ad by email with a resume and cover letter. We are open 7 days a week, from 11-6.