MANDALAY BAY HOTEL & CASINO

MANDALAY BAY HOTEL & CASINO Employee Reviews

awesome
Customer Development Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 6, 2015
great place it was fun the people were all awesome. The pay was great, very relaxing workplace. Absolutely no complaints MGM has always kept its employees happy at every location
Awesome Place Of Work
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 23, 2014
Pros: great
Cons: n/a
AWESOME!!!!! People/ Co-Workers is great, customers are Awesome,
very educational and productive enviroment
Security (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2013
Pros: i learned alot in law enforcement and helped me to advance my skills and ability in law enforcement
Cons: do not have any
engaged in advanced security measures with las vegas metro vice, las vegas metro detectives, county coroner's office, clark county fire department, department homeland security, FBI and CIA agents. supervised, trained, and evaluated staff to ensure security team members recieved necessary guidance to accomplish established objectives in accordance with departmental standards.
I enjoyed my time working for the Mandalay Bay corporation and only left because my first son was born and wanted to spend time with him.
Business Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 6, 2013

My co-workers where awesome.
Fun environment.
Retail Sales Host (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 10, 2013
Pros: free lunches & very nice people to work with.
Cons: there was really nothing bad to say.
Typical day at work is clocking in and getting your bank. After the bank go the main shop to report to a designated store. I usually would do breaks for 4 different stores. I was only part time. My day would only last 4-6 hours. There really wasn't anything difficult about the job. It was repetitive. It was fun though, meeting different people from so many different places. Listening to accents and talking about places that I've never heard of before.
Very productive and a very happy work place
Banquet Porter (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 2, 2012
I loved this old job. I never had any complants with it nor did i ever take any PTO because it was just to good of a place to leave.

June 24, 2013

Banquet/all porters are part of a union contract under culinary union. There is no such thing as PTO for union members just paid vacation. Is this a real post?

MANDALAY BAY HOTEL & CASINO Salaries