Manet Community Health Center Employee Reviews

Run
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAJune 29, 2017
When I initially started at Manet I loved it but with changes in Management a lot changed which led to my leaving. You no longer felt like a person working there but instead a number
Friendly working environment
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MA 02169April 15, 2017
I had a wonderful overall working experience at Manet Community Health Center. Because everyday was unpredictable with kept me intrigued. the staff worked together as a team, togged the job done successfully.
Pros
Fast paced team environment
Cons
Low pay, very little opportunity for growth
One of the best Boston hospitals
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAJanuary 25, 2016
Overall, an excellent hospital with very high nursing standards. Competitive and supportive work environment with a focus on teaching.
Good community health - dealing with a huge deversity.
Medical Assistant 2 Lead (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAJuly 25, 2015
Great people, patients need medical and guidance - which Manet gives, salary is very low for Boston, job security is good but advancemnet is not. Management is in turmoil with the recent firing of CEO and COO by the board. Job schedule works well with family life.
- I have learned the business and medical operations of a non-profit operation, with grants, city backing and insurance income.
- The hardest part of work is dealing with language barrier, even with an interrupters, culture plays a big role in medical intake.
- I love helping people that otherwise would not be helped. I like learning from the homeless, drug addicted and everyday hard working society.
Pros
patient contact
Cons
working poor status I am in
Decent place to work
Medical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAMay 8, 2015
Decent place to work. Coworkers are awesome!!!!!!
decent benefits - health insurance dental coverage eye health - 403B
earned time paid holidays
Manet
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAApril 20, 2015
Wonderful place to work, patients and employees are nice.A nice flow of foot traffic and a supervisor always willing to help.
Team player in a multi-cultural mixed enviornment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAAugust 28, 2014
My job responsibilities included, triage skills, first thing in the morning you check the incoming calls from the night before. Your prioritize call backs with the most in need being first, but everyone gets a call back. I learned a lot about diversity, different cultures and their view on their health care. I learned a lot about pediatric immunizations as well as adult. There was a lot of teaching involved, depending on the patients needs, mental status and ability to learn. I worked well with my co-workers as it takes the whole team to assure the patients get top quality health care. I really enjoyed the people as you would help them assure their health care is priority.
Productive smokefree fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  BostonJanuary 6, 2012
I worked at Manet Community Health Center, for a month and I was always looking forward to go to work everyday. It was for a short period of time that went by really fast. Manet is an exciting and friendly environment. The staff was very helpful and supportive, which made it less tense...........I did consider myself very blessed to be seleceted by Manet, to complete my intern