Mango

Mango Employee Reviews

professional, fun and fashionable environment.
Stock Associate (Former Employee), New York,NYMarch 11, 2015
Pros: fun environment, good team, fashion
Cons: inconvenient distance
Stock Associate is responsible for everyday shipments, helping the sales associate to accomplish they daily goals. Providing the sales with hourly replacement, stock checks, finding the size they need. learning how to be fast to accomplish the goals of the store, working in a great team towards it. Teaching new employees how to work fast, pointing out the best way to help the stock/sales associate daily goals. Different store fabrics, material and colors help me identify what would work for clients and what would not. Busy weekend are very challenging especially when co-workers didn't show up to work, everything falls back on you at the end of the day. Working hard is never a issue, pushing your self to the max is always very rewarding. Always motivated, having a great energy gets you through the day, to accomplish every daily goals.
very laid back and diverse atmosphere
Manager/ Supervisor (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: direct deposit
Cons: no health insurance, no type of benefits, hard time getting a raise
I had to work hand and hand with coworkers and assist costumers,
I learned how to manage people to work together as a team.
As a manger I schedule a time and date to received merchandise weekly, also did inventory to assure that system was accurate.
Hardest part of the job was keeping my employees motivated on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of working at Mango was being at the heart of the city, working right across the street from the Empire State building.
Stocker
Sales Stocker (Former Employee), plantation, flDecember 30, 2014
It was a nice work environment however the hours were very short and I didn't make enough. It was very unorganized and messy working their. while I appreciate the opportunity I wasn't able to grow or learn much from this experience other then how to steam, fold, and, tag merchandise.
Busy store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 14, 2014
I would come in from school service customers by assisting them with help with clothes they want to purchase. I would fold and keep the store tidy and classy. I would also manage the fitting room area.
Miguel CV
Personal Shopper (Former Employee), MarbellaMay 30, 2014
With over 11 years of professional experience in retail, I can say that the key ingredient in my career is that I always view the shopping experience from the customers' point of view. I have worked in luxury goods, high street fashion, personal shopping and finally sports fashion and goods. My experience has been so far in 3 countries that have a big reputation in retail (Spain, London, UK and Dubai, UAE). My aspiration is to continue this tradition with more brands covering a wider range of responsibilities.
Good learning experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLApril 3, 2014
Good place to work in retail sales. No training but it is a typical student job.
Creative Clothing Store
Small Business Owner/Operation Manager (Former Employee), Dumfries, VAJanuary 20, 2014
Mango was a new and used clothing store that presented well priced and created display of its products to the customer. The store was well managed, and maintained a knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Fashion Forward Company
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CADecember 2, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: not enough hours
Enjoyed helping customers achieve a better version of themselves through clothing. We also had an amazing team that work together.
coworkers, managemant
Sales Associate (part-time) (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 15, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: short breaks and lunches
The job in itself is okay but not somewhere i would want to stay for years to come. My coworkers are nice and i get along with all of them. However the management could be better. She can be rude at times and doesn't always tell the truth in order to get her way.
GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT
US WEST COAST AREA MANAGER-MEXICO AREA MANAGER (Current Employee), COSTA MESA, CASeptember 10, 2013
GREAT PROFFESIONALISM FROM CO WORKERS
COMPANY TEACHES A LOT ABOUT THE FASHION INDUSTRY
LOTS OF TRAVELING
REWARDING FEEDBACK FROM SUPERVISORS
Educational work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 16, 2013
I learned a lot from this company. Great learning Environment.
hagrable sensacion con la jente hala ora de trabajar
mozo (Former Employee), preparacion de pedidosNovember 29, 2012
Pros: salaio
Cons: las horas
creo que estvien el sistema de trabajo conpañerismo.y accesivillida en el puesto.

About Mango

Clothing design and manufacturing company, Mango, has more than 2,000 stores in 103 countries. Its first website was created in – Read more

Mango Salaries