Join the Mangrove Team and grow with us!
Focused on results?
A good communicator?
Willing to accept new challenges?
Open to regular and consistent feedback?
A good team player?
If this sounds like you then what are you waiting for? Send us your resume and tell us you are interested in joining the Mangrove Team!
About the Company
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida Mangrove Employer Services Inc. provides Human Resource Management, Payroll Processing, and Benefit Administration software and services, to commercial and non-profit clients, and service bureau organizations throughout the United States.
At Mangrove, we pride ourselves on being an employee-based company, which means that our people are recruited and hired with the intention of a long-term, growth-oriented career. We always offer our associates the opportunity for advancement before we look outside the organization. We want to provide an environment that continually promotes the growth of our people because when our people grow, we grow!
The Benefit Services Division is looking for several experienced Customer Service Representatives who will have a high commitment to serving our participants. Responsibilities include answering calls that are filtered through the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system, and responding to emails or written correspondence from participants regarding COBRA, Flexible Benefits, LOA and Retiree questions in a professional and timely manner.
Summary of Activities/Requirements
- Provide excellent customer service to participants of employer clients as well as inquires from individual employees, former employees and retirees via telephone, email or written correspondence with a “one call” resolution approach.
- Ability to be cross-trained across all product lines to answer calls for COBRA, Flexible Benefits, LOA and Retiree participants.
- Dispatch payment issues, account issues, or coverage issues to appropriate party.
- Follow up with participants, if necessary.
- Must be able to work in a high-volume, call center environment.
- Must be able to work out of multiple database platforms.
- Possess a positive attitude and be able to work in a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
The part-time position would consist of approximately 20 - 28 hours per week.
Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen to be considered for employment.
Mangrove Employer Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Mangrove will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.