About Mangrove Software
Mangrove Software, based in Tampa, Florida is a leading provider of human capital management (HCM), payroll, and benefits administration solutions for mid-market businesses. Mangrove’s fully integrated, cloud-based HCM/payroll solution helps companies seamlessly recruit, manage, pay, and analyze their workforce. Mangrove offers innovative, personalized services for COBRA administration and consumer driven health plans (CDHP) including flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA), and health reimbursement arrangements (HRA). To learn more about Mangrove Software, visit www.emangrove.com.
Mangrove Software is searching for several knowledgeable, innovative, and motivated software developers for our human capital management (HCM), payroll, and benefits administration solutions. All resumes will be evaluated regardless of your experience and skill level to fill multiple full-time Developer positions. This position is in Tampa, FL. Candidates that do not live in the Tampa Bay Area would be required to relocate there.
Mangrove is a rapidly growing software and services company offering comprehensive employee benefits and competitive salary. Our company maintains a drug-free workplace, dynamic culture, and excellent opportunity for advancement.
- Software design and development of new products.
- Software development for planned enhancements of products.
- Maintenance and support of source code for products.
- Learn and understand business rules and translate into leading solutions.
- Development experience with the .NET development suite ASP.NET, VB.NET.
- SQL Server development of stored-procedures, functions, triggers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desired but not required SSIS, SSRS for SQL Server.
- Desired but not required Crystal Reports development.
- Desired but not required Windows, Web Services development.
- Desired but not required experience developing business applications.
When applying for this position
1. Please include a cover letter with salary requirements.
2. You confirm you are authorized to work in the US for any employer.
3. You understand you are applying for a permanent, full-time position.
4. You confirm that you possess the required skills and experience to perform the duties of the position.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POSTING IF YOU ARE A RECRUITING AGENCY