This position provides customer service, clerical assistance to office staff, compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities, and handles basic data entry.
- Perform sale day administration functions including front counter, collecting & posting payments, matching titles with invoices and checks, customer service, data entry, filing and routing, etc.
- Provide quality customer service through fact to face and phone support. Answer questions and provide support.
- Perform basic data entry into the AS 400 computer system, and download digital image of vehicles into the system if instructed.
- Prepare, issue, and send out correspondence, bills, invoices, receipts, checks, or other documents.
- Copy data and compile records and reports. Sort and file documents.
- Operate office equipment, such as copier, fax machine, scanner, postage machine, etc.
- Answer phones, convey messages, and run errands. Greet and assist customers.
- Stamp, sort and route incoming mail and Airborne/FedEx packages and letters. Drop off and pick up mail at the U.S. Post office on a daily basis as needed.
- Prepare outgoing mail with sufficient postage and assure daily mail is posted. Prepare Airborne/FedEx labels via computer and printer.
- Assure items mailed are properly packaged, labeled and addressed, and replenish mail machine postage meter as required.
- Perform sale day administrative functions including front counter, collecting & posting payments, matching titles with invoices and checks, customer service, data entry, filing and routing, etc.
- Provide quality customer service through face to face and phone support. Answer questions and provide support.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior clerical or administrative experience required.
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required.
- Good communication and organizational skills required with strong attention to details.
- Basic computer software skills required.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service required.
- Must be able to operate adding machines and other office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Manheim is the world’s largest provider of vehicle remarketing services, with over 20,000 employees in more than 100 operating...