Manheim Employee Reviews

Teamwork
ROR Developer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 10, 2015
Working with manheim has been memorable and fascinating. The company culture is great and provides employee's with a supportive environment.Perfect balance of work and fun. Over all it's a great company!
Productive workplace
Customer Care Coordinator - Year Up Intern (Former Employee), Dunwoody, GAJuly 21, 2015
A typical work day involved taking an estimate of 40 inbound calls involving the customer's account being blocked for lack of payment, username / password resets, installing our plug ins, and information about their vehicle purchases.
driver (Current Employee), Carleton, MIJuly 8, 2015
Pros: No stress
Cons: Low pay
People are great to work with. Easy access to management. The company is forward thinking in solving real and potential problems. Safety of the employees is a great concern.
Good environment and management to work with
Lane Clerk- Part Time (Current Employee), Statesville, NCJuly 6, 2015
Its been 2 months of working with Manheim. I enjoy the work allotted to me and loves performing it. Work life and Personal life is balanced. Friendly Environment and very good Management. Everyone is willing to help. Co-workers are very cooperative and friendly.
Fun Workplace
Upper Level Block Clerk/Arbitration Clerk (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2015
Even though it was great working for Hilton you learned a lot on a day to day there was always something new to learn. Great place to work enjoyed every min. of it
A Great Place to Work!
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2015
Manheim is a great place to work!

Manheim is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc. and provides excellent benefits!

The company allows you the freedom to "manage" your time and doesn't play "big brother".
cool place to work if you love cars
Driver (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 18, 2015
Pros: Job is only 15 minutes from my house
Cons: Job still has to get done no matter what the weather
Job is in an outdoor environment so weather plays a huge factor on working conditions. I work with a team of other drivers and we all have good chemistry when it comes to getting the job done. Coolest part of the job I love is driving a lot of COOL CARS!!
Terrible place to work
Maintenance (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 30, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
Not good hours, filthy conditions to keep maintained. There is an auction once or twice a week and the morning after when you come in to do your janitorial duties the place looks like a college party house that hasn't been cleaned in months.
At lest its honest work and simply put
Driver (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 13, 2015
Pros: I love driving in spite me being handicap in my right shoulder & upper right arm
Cons: Pay too low if wre consider as Perfessional Drivers
I work Part-Time,come in, on Mondays & Fridays I be in Transportation Dept., Driive cars thru the barn for sale on Thursdays.
Sr. Java/ J2EEDeveloper (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 7, 2015
It is the world’s leading provider of vehicle remarketing services. It has industry standard for buying and selling used vehicles at live auctions and online
Worst place I ever worked for!!!
Vehicle Inpector (Former Employee), NevadaApril 8, 2015
Pros: Decent benifits
Cons: Lack of respect for employees, they only care about how many vehicle are inspected not the health of their people
Management was poor at best and did not disclose during interview that they want you to work on your days off after working 2.5 hours overtime every day during your scheduled work week. that wasn't the – more... bad point though. The management in the vehicle inspections dept. where very rude at times and I experienced an employee who began harassing me after I reported him to management for speaking to me in an unprofessional manner. My bumper on my Mustang GT was spray painted and the harassment continued from said employee even after reporting him several times after the initial report. Management ignored problem and passed it off as something I was doing wrong. This employee was confrontational with me once more after trying to ignore him and I finally after 2 months "LOST IT" with him and they blamed me and said he wasn't harassing me and ended up terminating me for telling this guy to stay the "bleep" away from me. Pay for vehicle inspector at this company was way below the national average for this position and even after learning and passing my level 1 vehicle inspector testing they did not offer a raise....if you don't mind never spending time enjoying your personal life then by all means go for it but be advised, if your not in their click and you are seen as rocking the boat then your in for it.... – less
good place to work
Finance specialist (Former Employee), Slidell, LAFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: great benefits, caring company
Cons: departments failed to comunicate
I enjoyed working at Manheim. The managers were caring people. If an employee had a problem they attempted to help you. My day at work at 8:30 normally. On Wednesday it was 7:00 a.m.. The hardest part – more... of the job was working alone on a busy sale day. This included taking payments and authorizing people to come in,filing the incoming mail and helping the other departments. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking with the clients. – less
Great team work across teams
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: collaboration
Cons: upward mobility
The way our teams are structured we have the opportunity to work with business partners on different projects. It's not just me gathering the requirements and providing a solution. Sometimes the teams work together on a solution that involves technology and change in business process.
Fun place to work
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee), AtlantaDecember 11, 2014
While at Manheim I've been surrounded by honest co workers who have turned into friends. Manheim provides a good culture, but rapid change is a constant.
Fun and Fast Pace environment
Controller (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 25, 2014
Pros: excellent career training
Cons: no cons
Manheim is a fun and fast pace environment. It always changing and there is alot of room to grow and develop your career
I enjoyed working for this company.
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 22, 2014
Overall I really enjoyed working for this company. They provide a comfortable environment to properly get the job done.
Horrible - What a JOKE!
Driver (Former Employee), NJOctober 22, 2014
Cons: dumb greedy people
Applied for the job. Someone with an accent called me for a phone interview. I asked about the pay and was told it was minimum wage, $8.25 for my state which is NJ. I am retired from corporate America – more... earning 6 figures and just looking for something to do on the side part time.Was I expecting to be paid six figure? Of course not!. But for minimum wage I could do better at McDonald or Home Depot. At least I would be out of the weather. Just another company making a ton of money at the expense of the people who are doing all the work! Don't waste your time applying! – less
Reviewe
Block Clerk (Current Employee), Kenly, NCOctober 18, 2014
Overall Great company to work for. A great coworks and a great boss,
Any car you ever wanted to drive....you will drive it here!
auction driver (Former Employee), Oak Creek, WIAugust 20, 2014
Pros: best food made fresh by their 2 chefs, got to drive a maserati
Cons: rain, snow, heat, cold, we worked!
Some of the nicest people in the world, This is a place where you get to work side by side and get to know the folks there, Best lunch room with 2 chefs, this is the only place I have ever worked where – more... you can laugh all the time, you become family there! I would punch in get van keys battery charger , nextel phone, work orders for the day, 5-10 drivers would climb in the van then we'd go looking in the auction lot for the cars we will be delivering , then off we would go I would pick each driver up most times at different locations and if they needed help i was able to do what they needed...most times! Management was always ready to listen to what we would say and do their best to fix any problems we had, co-workers become your family, most are retired and just want part time and have fun, the hardest part was when winter comes, driving on ice and in snow storms, and we had to dig each car out by hand,,, I loved it everyone just worked together, most enjoyable part was the people and when the auction day( once a week) came around you could look at all the cars and see all the staging and moving that was done just for the 3 hour sale, – less
stay clear of this place.....favoritism, liars, cheats
vehicle check in (Former Employee), nevadaAugust 7, 2014
Pros: there are non
Cons: bust your ads for nothing, don't get recognized for your hard work & dedication, get lied to, have false accusations brought up against you.
After 6, most 7 years working for thus company, I was finally let go. I can honest say I was relieved when I was fired. However, managers throughout this company love to pick their favorites, and when – more... they do not like you they will do everything in their will power to get you fired. I was falsely accused of so many things. I finally gave up. As with my termination I was falsely accused of many accusations.
This once was a great place to work, but is not anymore. I HIGHLY SUGGEST IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, SPEAK SPANISH. As the manager is Hispanic & favors those of his of his own culture.
They also say they care about their employees, BS. Expect little training & then be thrown to the wolves. They love to see people fail.
If you do apply for this job best of luck, keep to yourself, & just do your best & don't let them take advantage of you. – less
Headquarters
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta GA, United States 30328