Manifest Digital

Manifest Digital Employer Reviews

job where I can take my own ideas and run with them
Creative Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 21, 2013
Pros: free snacks. walls you can write on with chalk.
Cons: long hours
My job is basically making audience engagement better for our clients' customers. I work on a great team that focuses on user experience, particularly in mobile, tablets and browser apps.

Fun place to work. Awesome CEO. Our offices are cool, very cool.
Lawsuits & layoffs
Project Manager (Former Employee), ChicagoFebruary 24, 2013
Pros: free potato chips
Cons: you'll probably be fired
The place is being sued by Children's Hospital for allegedly ripping them off. That's pretty consistent with what I saw the 3 years I worked there. Layoffs were almost a constant reality, turnover averaged about 10% per month and most new hires never even made it past the 3 month mark. No one worth their while stayed longer than a year. People would just walk out and never come back, including director level people. It's just an unholy mess. They recently merged with another agency, it's the third or fourth time they've tried to do that. Previous attempts resulted in dozens of good, hard working people losing their jobs for no reason, and from what I've been hearing from people who still work there this time is going to be even worse.

Google the term "Manifest Digital Lawsuit" to learn more about Manifest Digital being sued.
Changes
Account Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 12, 2013
Manifest was a great company to work for over the past 3 years. However, they have recently been taken over by new management and do not have the same vision that they did when I started.