Position Title: Customer Care Representative
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: President
Salary Range: $10.00 to $15.00 per hour
The Customer Care Representatives are the “face of Manifest” to most of our customers and must provide the highest levels of customer service and care in everything they do. The primary responsibilities of the CCR role include: (i) contacting patients to confirm and schedule medication orders, (ii) handling inbound customer service calls, (iii) other activities as necessary to ensure that Manifest customers receive excellent customer service. Each Outbound CCR will have an assigned group of patients for which he or she will be responsible for servicing. Inbound CCR’s will support the outbound group as a whole by assisting patients when the outbound representative is unavailable.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Call existing pharmacy patients to confirm patient orders and schedule next orders.
2. Handle patient contact (inbound and outbound calls) and other customer service requests.
3. Provide updates at sales meeting on the following:
a. Monthly revenue goal, percent to goal, prior day’s revenue, revenue left, prior day’s calls, open pharmacy revenue, Special Focus for that day, and help needed
4. Work with Pharmacy Teams to request pertinent documents and prescriptions from physician offices, and request insurance prior authorization in a timely manner.
5. Communicate with insurance providers and billing department to aid in collection rates.
6. Other duties as assigned by management.
7. Adhere to all Manifest Policies & Procedures including participating in all training activities as required by the job function and/or URAC/VIPPS compliance
Essential Job Requirements:
EDUCATION - Minimum high-school diploma
EXPERIENCE – Prior medical scheduling and call center experience a plus
REQUIRED SKILLS – Possess excellent telephone etiquette and customer service skills
PREFERRED SKILLS – Pharmaceutical Technician, Insurance License, strong MS Office skills