We are looking for a Process Engineer for the Research and Development group. This person will be the technology leader for LVT in the US. They will play a leading role in the commercialization of our profile line (cutting the “click” shape into the edges of the planks) as well as our Calender Line (producing film for LVT).
1) 5 years or more manufacturing experience
2) Process experience in “profiling”
3) Process experience in PVC compounding and/or film production
4) Process experience in hard surfaces flooring (PVC specifically)
1) Must initiate and lead projects with little supervision. Actual project experience is a big plus.
2) Solid (beyond basic) understanding of statistical process control.
3) Computer literate (word processing, presentation software, spreadsheets, etc…). AutoCAD a plus.
4) 4 year, Engineering degree (Mechanical or Chemical preferred)