Manpower Spa Employee Reviews

Staffing
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJuly 6, 2017
Excellent Company to work for and typical day was extremely rewarding. I thoroughly enjoyed matching the right candidate to the right position to for our clients.
Great company to work for
Technician (Former Employee) –  Battleboro, NCJuly 5, 2017
Manpower is a great company to to work with. They will strive to find a job that best fits you to make you more comfortable with your job. i would definitely work for them again any day.
Very helpful staff
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 20, 2017
The recruiter that I worked with at Manpower was always very responsive in helping me with any questions or concerns that I had while contracting with them.
Varoious assignments
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  various locationsJune 3, 2017
I learned alot form the different amount of assignments I had, sadly none of the assignments led to a full time position with the parent company. The leadership was quite good and they were always able to find other assignments but it was never dependable enough.
Pros
Flexable hours, Alwasys got to do something new
Cons
teporary benifits avalible were lacking, assignments never led to a permanet position
temp service
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 31, 2017
Manpower is a temp agency, their staff are hard to reach, and there seems to be a long wait between assignments. I enjoyed my assignments for the most part.. Proper communication seems to be a issue. Not everyone qualifies for benefits.
Pros
pay check
Cons
not enough work
Had opportunities to work at various companies with different mgrs.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 26, 2017
I did temporary work for a long time because I was in a position at the time where I did not have to work at a permanent job with benefits.

I went to various companies, walking into the relatively unknown, working with many different managers in all different companies where different software knowledge was required. If I was not familiar with a software prior to taking on the assignment, I would practice at the agency. Going from place to place for different lengths of time was not easy, but the experience I obtained was tremendous. I got to see how various companies operate and performed different tasks as needed. I met a lot of great people along the way.

I learned how to adapt to various environments which is not easy for many.
Pros
Met many people, used different software, gained confidence
Cons
traveled all over, did not know what to expect, low pay
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 22, 2017
They are really a good company because they a great management team and they are really focus on their employees needs. We are a human resources company and we strive to make the customers happy helping them to find the best talent in the market to suit the job positions that they have available.
Exciting Industry
Leadership Executive (Current Employee) –  MidwestMay 9, 2017
The staffing and contingent workforce industry is exciting and challenging and the company is a key player in this space, placing its employees front and center and leading the way for improvements and efficiencies
Temporary Position
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLApril 24, 2017
This was a temporary position and so I do not have much to base my review on. The people were very easy to work with. I would recommend this agency.
Overall it is good company, Manpower
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXMarch 26, 2017
It all depends on where you get placed when it comes to the type of experience you have. The Temp company its self was a good company. Key is, if any issues arise with client (The area in which you are placed), inform your Temp Rep, not the client. The Temp Rep will mostly fight for you when you have concerns if informed of issues.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
The company in my area was small so it was not a lot of job opportunities to be placed in.

Want to know more about Manpower Spa?

Ask a question
Productive and Diverse Work Environment.
Lead Payroll Administrator/Garnishment Lead (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 21, 2017
It has been a pleasure to work for ManpowerGroup for the past 7 years. Manpower offers a diverse and productive work environment but very limited opportunities to advance within.
Pros
Diverse Environment
Cons
Limited Opportunity to grow within company.
Standard and enduring workplace
Loader/Unloader/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 15, 2017
I arrive and don my personal protective equipment and, run a check of the machine for my daily activity. Keeping track of inventory both physically on documented paper and with a hand held device. Moving heavy furniture of sixty items everyday. Management held a morning meeting discussing safety and work related topics while issuing hand held devices. Cleaning was swept aside as the furniture was of the greatest importance and the money maker. Being up high was quite scary at times with nothing but instincts to go by but, since I had been on machines like cherry pickers before it was of no matter. I feel at home and comfortable in any and every warehouse position as I have been apart of a warehouse crew very often and, by now enjoy this aspect of any warehouse environment.
Pros
vending machines in room
Cons
dangerous job in heights
Working full time/ temporary
Procurement Contractor (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 13, 2017
Current location is good but, very self-guided. Every day I ask for additional work and, every day I'm instructed to continue on tasks that I've already completed. Most of the days are self-guided as I look for additional tasks to complete.
great temp agency
Manpower Temporary (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORMarch 6, 2017
very helpful with finding jobs and getting all the information I needed as well. advisors were a great help at the jobsites as well made sure we had everything we needed.
Kind and polite
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMarch 6, 2017
Great people to talk to. Works around your schedule and try to help you if you have a problem. PeriodiCally comes to the site to check on their workers which is a plus.
Pros
Great Place to work for.
Cons
No benefits or overtime pay
I enjoy working at this place.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTFebruary 24, 2017
I work many years in this work place were I gain experience and well qualify me to work in other places. They made the time for me and place me in other job as soon as they can.
Laid back environment
Insurance Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 13, 2017
Easy going work with great people. Every day brought new experiences and opportunities to meet people of all backgrounds. Never a dull moment in the best way.
fun place to work
Pharmaceutical Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCFebruary 4, 2017
This is an awesome job. Only thing is, it's a two year contract with no possibility of permanent employment for long term. Only two year contract temp.
General review
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 2, 2017
-They do not give raises as promised
-The workload is ok, wish it was more fast paced
-Friendly work environment
-They offer great PTO
-Flexible if you need time off
-Make about 30 calls a day
-Great job for anyone looking to pursue a career in recruiting
Pros
Ice cream socials, long break, Paid time off !
Cons
The pay, lack of job security-too many people fired/laid off unexpectedly
Manpower Summary
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 27, 2017
My 5 months of Manpower Group Solutions consisted of 3 assignment and 3 painful benches/layoffs. My typical day consisted of excessive phone calls to candidates that I otherwise wouldn't consider except for the fact that I required to call candidate without regard to experience. I learned that reports can be a great tool for a measurement for success or a terrible thing for effectiveness. Managers were not a reality more minus the cc's without introductions. The hardest part of the job was the constant lay after being assured job security and then magically the contract disappears. The most enjoyable part would be the fact that I was working from home ad I didn't have to pack up my desk three times.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
I would caution applying!!!!