Manpower Spa Employee Reviews in United States

It is good for temporary work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 1, 2016
It is a good place to work if you are looking for something temporary. They don't have much full time steady work. Sometimes you will have to go a while without any work.
Productive and a little different experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMay 9, 2016
This job was very fun i met a great deal of people who helped me and i also helped the employees as needed.They where kind and happy for the extra help as needed because of the peak season.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Temp to Perm
Productive and fun workplace
Associate Information Systems Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 10, 2016
Maintained the Information Systems of large customers of the company, including major financial institutions, banks, insurance companies, telecom companies, information systems companies.

Efficiently managed and coordinated at least six production projects at a time, from job initiation through job completion. Diagnosed and troubleshoot UNIX and Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency. Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.

Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow. Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems. Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
Very Busy
Recruiter Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 3, 2015
Manage the traffic in the office to ensure that the associates are matched with the appropriate recruiter for the
best possible job opportunity for the associate.
Ensure that all calls are answered in a quick manner and that they are delegated to the correct person.
Enter all new associate applications, I-9's and W-4s into the database correctly and efficiently.
Enrollment of individuals in all Manpower Benefit Programs.
Complete all new applicants backgrounds and confirm that they have completed their drug screening in a timely
manner.
Communicate with Manpower UI representative regarding any new claims to meet deadline delegated for the
claim.
Guarantee and ensure that all associates and clients that I have contact with are happy with their experience when
they contact Manpower Group.
Nice place to work
Virtual Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2015
Wonderful and flexible but only short tern basically you only work 2 weeks sometime you can get a longer project but it rarely happens
Okay place to work
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 11, 2015
It's an okay place to work. Pay was a little low and the management was a little hectic. Benefits were average but over all the people there are awesome.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Low pay
File Clerk/Associate Care (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 27, 2015
organize all the files check voice mail and e mails i learn how to help our employees and be more professional, and the most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of our associates
Pros
flexible time of lunch
Cons
no sick days
Good short-term solution to unemployment
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVOctober 25, 2015
Manpower hired me right off the street and gave me a job that helped me provide for my family. However, I received hardly any support when the NGK Spark Plug plant became a nightmare. Machines were breaking, supervisors weren't listening, and Manpower offered no solutions or support.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Virtually no support system for employees
Do not recommend
Virtual Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Work from homeOctober 8, 2015
DO NOT take this position if you are looking for a long term or long term contract position. I left a job with the promise that I would be working a contract for three years and they have a number of other contracts available.

That was not the case. I have had 4 short contracts and always on call when something comes up.
Good work for summer temps
temp (Current Employee) –  Ada, MIAugust 26, 2015
Working for Manpower was a good job for me as a college student. I was placed at Amway in the manufacturing plans on the production floor. The work was mostly assembly line work but everything was explained well and was easy to do.
Cons
hard time finding work at times

Want to know more about Manpower Spa?

Ask a question
Amazing companies
Customer Services at Booking.Com and Amway Global. (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 13, 2015
Both assignments with at Booking.com and Amway Global were magnificent. A very hectic environment, which I love since I love challenge myself. I learned to be focus and be ready for constant changes. The people I worked with were very professional and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was to try to get hired directly to the companies since they only offer temporary assignments.
Pros
The companies gave a lot of incentives to keep employees happy.
Cons
n/a
Temporary Assignment
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dickson City, PAAugust 11, 2015
While I loved my time with Manpower, the idea that the position was temporary always sat in the back of my mind and made me anxious thinking when was my last day coming. The instability was not something I would like to experience again. I worked with a great team of recruiters who taught me well. Manpower paved the way for me to enter my current career and for that I am forever grateful.
Opportunity for growth was excellent
Senior Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJuly 22, 2015
Manpower Group provided me with an opportunity to grow with the company. They provide excellent training and give you an opportunity ro assist all individuals with their job search and make a difference in their lives.
Good temp agency. They kept me working.
SOFTWARE TRAINER/BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 20, 2015
This was supplemental work and the office environments changed every few months. It helped me learn about the workings of several different businesses. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to go to different businesses every few months.
Pros
diverse working environments
Important Service
Associate (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJuly 14, 2015
When making the decision to change careers, my first choice was to search through a Temporary Workforce Agency. It just made sense.
Great Company
Onsite Manager (Current Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAJune 17, 2015
Great company. Only reason I am leaving is they lost the account I was on. Management was great to deal with. Good benefit package.
Wonderful Work Family
UPS Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJune 16, 2015
Loved working here!! Everyone was great to work with! was like having a second family. Hardest part of job was that it was not temperature controlled environment if it was cold outside, it was cold inside.
its a decent place to work.
Contracted employee (Current Employee) –  Washington, MOJune 3, 2015
as far as temp services go it is the best I have worked at. the staff is very nice and considerate. they also try to place you immediately into a work place you would actually enjoy working in.
Manpower Group, San Diego, CA
Admin Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 20, 2015
Manpower Group assisted me with a contract position advertised by the military healthcare system. The recruitment team processed my application and assisted me with security clearance issues.Received contract ID badge and computer access to their computer system. I received positive feedback whenever I made any inquiries on the duration of my contract. I was offered position by the contractor, EvolveMed.
Pros
Management and Staff appreciated all inquiries from client.
Cons
Temporary employment for Contract position advertised by military healthcare system.
the company was ok
Virtual Recruiting Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  WIMarch 18, 2015
The company seemed that they were going through a lot of ups and downs. There were quiet a few people there that were temporary even after 2 years of working directly for manpower at their headquarters.

2.8