Manpower Employee Reviews

Found 5,752 reviews matching the search
Productive and fun
Temp for Ermco (Former Employee) –  Dyersburg, TN 38024September 23, 2016
Working for them was a blast very felon friendly. If you're a hard and determined worker they will try they hardest to get you the best job
productive, flexible company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ottumwa, IASeptember 23, 2016
great company to start with if you're not yet sure what you want to do, flexibility allows you to try out different jobs to make sure you find something that fits.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no insurance
Productive Employment Agency
Administrative Assistant IV (Former Employee) –  North Chicago, ILSeptember 22, 2016
The agency makes every attempt to match candidates with compatible employment enviroments. I've worked as a contractor for them on assignment at various pharmaceuticals companies.
Decent Company To Work For
Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INSeptember 22, 2016
The company was decent to work for. I enjoyed most of my time there. The contract though I was capped out at 10.50 an hr and there wouldn't be another raise for me so I had to find another job. They were good to me when my mother died and my pastor died the following year as well.
Pros
free merchandise and lunch
Cons
short lunches and breaks, temper tantrum customers, escalated calls
good enviroment.
Line Leader/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Newton, NCSeptember 20, 2016
typical work day was hot and long, due to no air. I loved this environment but had to change job due to my kid starting school and the dad not helping.
Okay
Assembler/Temp (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WISeptember 19, 2016
Fun place to work I enjoyed it, but things can be better of course. They should pay more for what they require of work, but I still enjoyed the things I've learned.
Not a fun place work is not about fun. No team effort at the company
Clerk/Administrative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2016
It's an ok company overall. At the company I learned how to operate a cherry picker and a forklift. My typical day at work was always busy. From filling, answering phones, scheduling incoming receiving shipments, etc.
Pros
Free massages
Cons
Healthcare, hiring process
Productive and also a good place to work in.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Holly Hill, FLSeptember 19, 2016
The management is are nice, they help you as they to find you a job.The co-workers are pretty good, the hardest part is make it through the day. The enjoyable part is helping others in need.
Choices Limited In Huntington
Alcon Production Technician (Former Employee) –  ALCON Huntington, WVSeptember 19, 2016
Manpower , like everyone else, does what it can with limited resources. For older workers who may have some physical limitations, there are very few selections for jobs at Manpower. But, there's always ALCON, which seems to be Manpower's biggest tri-state area client. ALCON produces interocular lenses and employs hundreds of people, many through Manpower until they either have their assignments changed or get hired by ALCON.

Manpower has its hands tied tightly by the federal government especially where regulations on insurance are involved. Pay strict attention to getting forms turned in on time, otherwise, things may happen with your paycheck you may not be too happy with.
overall good place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 19, 2016
decept place to work when i started here. but in the last two years there has been lots of turnover in the senior management ranks. communication is poor at best.
nice people
Light Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORSeptember 18, 2016
worked with nice people every job i was sent to the people were great at giving me the knowledge i needed to do that job. they did everything they could to make sure i kept working as much as possible if there were any issues they were good about making sure they got resolved
Pros
different postions
Cons
needs more stable jobs
Fantastic staff, great opportunities
Contract Associate (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LASeptember 18, 2016
Excellent staff and extremely diverse job oppertunities, I'd highly recommend this temp agency as a means of creating diversity in your career path, or even just as something to do for money. Either is a great experience.
Pros
Helpful staff, great opportunities.
Cons
Unforseeable work availability
Not bad
Team Lead - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 18, 2016
Long time ago no longer relevant. I don't really remember much at this time. it was over a decade ago. I'm sure the company has completely different people working there.
Teleperformance Fios Project
Insurance Claims processor (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaSeptember 18, 2016
Work on management skills, give agents the help they need when asked for it. Fix the tools we use to troubleshoot customer equipment. Overall, the FIOS project was a joke!!!
Pros
Money was good, boost to the resume for job experience
Cons
Management sucks!! The fios project was the worst project ever!!!
Motorola Mobility hires amazing people to make work class products
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bay Area, CASeptember 18, 2016
Motorola Mobility is a wonderful place to work. They hire talented people who are intelligent and supportive and work well in teams. The people and the products are amazing.
Pros
flexible work hours, beautiful office, latest technology, exciting products, supportive co-workers, top notch mid-level management, fair pay
Great place to work and they are very good at accomidating your schedule.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Lagrange, INSeptember 17, 2016
With Manpower it is hard to evaluate a typical day because this is a temp service and the jobs I work through here vary. However, the position I am currently in has to do with data entry using Excel. I work in a hospital doing a time study for the emergency department. I have enjoyed the people and the hospital I work with and totally enjoy the job.
Learned New Things
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Saugerties, NYSeptember 16, 2016
I absolutely fell in love with this job, because the co-workers and my supervisor were amazing and willing to accommodate to my limitations. I would almost never work on the same project every week. I would be constantly prepping the body parts for the CPR manikin one week and then I would be prepping parts for a rescue manikin with weight for another and then I would prep kits for whatever manikin it's for.
Good Pay!
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LASeptember 16, 2016
A typical day under Manpower's employment was confusing. Field agents never showed to job sites unless there was a major problem. However, I did learn how to update loans. My co workers were generally into mischief because management wasn't around. The hardest part of the job is the lack of communication. The most enjoyable part of the job was pay day and occasional adventures.
Pros
Great Pay!
Cons
Lack Of Communication
was able to learn more on the job i was sent to
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  York, PASeptember 16, 2016
it is a agency that only had one job available to me to medical assistant and it was a contract deal prn for a few months. I was able to learn more and extend my learning experience in the place I was put in. but only having one place for contract for a medical assistant, well I would say that they need to pick up more clients so work can continue to be established by the people hey hire.
It was a decent job assignment
production (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 15, 2016
This was a temporary job through a temp agency. The little time I spent working for this company was a pleasant experience. I met some very nice people.
Pros
I totally loved how big and spacey the lunch room was, oh, and the free vanilla coffee
Cons
breaks could have been longer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.