Manpower
4,560 reviews

Manpower Employer Reviews

good service
utility (Current Employee), Champaign, ILFebruary 26, 2015
it was good to work with them . they find work for you and i experience working in a different jobs .and all my co workers were nice and the most enjoyable part is to meet other people and other workplces
it was fun working
temp at Walmart (Former Employee), Mitchell, SDFebruary 26, 2015
it was good place to learn the job coworkers were fun to work with work was work it was hard but also easy stocking shelves unloading trucks
not open to finding new permenant work
IPPHome Claims Processor (Current Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 25, 2015
I have been placed with the largest health insurance company in RDU area through Manpower. I have been a temp on the job since May 2014. I have yet to be offered a permanent position within the healthcare company. Many people that work on other teams and departments have become permanent in a very short time.
good customer service
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Union City, CAFebruary 25, 2015
I received a call back from Manpower the following day after applying. I've never worked for a temp agency before. The person who helped me was friendly and professional. She was able to answer all of questions. There office space in Fremont could be set up better for privacy concerns.
Productive and busy work place
Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: food truck on site
Cons: nice brake periods
Get to the line with other employees, shipping and receving items packing and sending packages off, working well with other employees while under management. the hardest part of my job was leaving because i always wanted to stay to do over time because i'm a hard worker. the most enjoyable part is coming to work on time
Fun place to work an loved the environment
Janitor (Former Employee), Temple, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: listen to music
Typical day at work started at 9:30 pm til 6:00 am . My manger would let me in the building an i would start cleaning. I liked this job cause it was only me in the building an i liked the quietness an stillness. It was pretty cool being alone an cleaning an entire building. I could listen to music an work. I learned a lot on this job like proper ways to clean kitchens,lunchrooms,offices,an bathrooms.The hardest part of the job was the trash.
great start of contracting
Temporary Employee at Citizens Bank (Former Employee), Providence, RIFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good contracting
Cons: no benefits
Contractor, good money; when benefits not needed. Placement substantial.
Contracted at Citizens Bank, for 6 mos. Hired by employer.
It was a job
Assembler (Former Employee), Saint Charles, ILFebruary 24, 2015
The jobs were short the managers typical treated you as meat. Te Manpower resources were nice enough just not helpful as they could be.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: helping others
Cons: it was temp
Customer Services& Relations, Word Processing & Typing, Computer Operation, Office Equipment, General Accounting, Problem Solving, Telephone & Receptions, Investigation of Data, Ten-Key, Self-Starter, Motivator Balancing, Customer Service and a host of other General Office Skills.
Conduct routine and non-routine analysis, investigate or report questionable test results, Inbound/Outbound Traffic
just did the work
walking around hand out things to people (Former Employee), Northfield, NJFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: fun people to work with
Cons: they were short days
they were all temp job but they were not just the same one they were all different kind of job like holding up sings to doing mail work
Productive and team cohesiveness!
General File Clerk (Current Employee), Orange, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: taking more than one break during the course of 8 hours of work time.
Cons: not a permenant employee(contractor) and difficult to find a position within the company.
Typical day at work is simple and very relax; but very hard work with fun time when there is down time. Great people to work with, and great work environment!!!!
Dirtiest job I've ever had.
Forklift Driver (Current Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOFebruary 23, 2015
No communication, they don't give you your breaks. the hardest part of the job is putting up with the dust. The co-workers care about them selves and not helping others.
Slow pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSFebruary 23, 2015
This job was a life saver, I was able to work during my entire pregnancy. It was accommodating that I could help others via the phone and not overwhelm myself. The supervisors were very helpful if I had any questions.
Very Satisfied
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Current Employee), Winona, MNFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: flexible, varied tasks, customer-based, professional
Cons: limited workforce environment (due to location)
I am new to the staffing field and to Manpower, as well. Thus far, I feel incredibly supported in my professional and personal goals. The working environment is facilitated from the top down with management setting a solid example for success. The position itself is fulfilling long-term life goals for finding secure employment with longevity and unlimited potential for growth.
Fun workplace
Pocket Feeder (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, KYFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: good team
Cons: short breaks/ mandatory 12 hour shifts.
I liked working with my co workers. I liked my job even though it was a fast paced job. The hardest part of the job was only getting a 15 minute break every 2 hours. We did not get a 30 minute lunch.
Productive and understanding and helpful workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: 40 hours and long lunches
Cons: short training and low pay
A typical day I would get to work and organize my notes and log into my system. I troubleshoot with the customer to determine if the scale is repairable or needs a warranty replacement. I learned how to correctly use a bathroom scale, bathroom scale, and an thermometer. In enjoyed working with my co-workers because they were very helpful. The hardest part of the job is to learn the systems in a short amount of time which was two days. The most enjoyable part of the job was the celebration functions and having a 40 hours.
Steady Pace yet a productive 8 hours
Clerical Support Specialist/Office Admin (Current Employee), Arlington, VAFebruary 23, 2015
Each assignment has been simple. The contact person usually tells me what they expect on the first day of the assignment. Regardless of the length of the assignment, I tend to exceed expectations and get the assignment extended for longer than the initial agreement. Currently looking for a position that offers stability with growth.
Temporary Reception/Administrative Roles
RECEPTIONIST-ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 23, 2015
Assigned to various temporary assignments. My recruiter was a very sweet and supportive with assisting with work. I would recommend Manpower to anyone who is looking for work.
Working as a warehouse employee and getting the job done.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Moses Lake, WAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: we had holiday and good job lunches.
Cons: sometimes we worked past our lunches and skipped breaks.
My job started mid morning with new orders, that needed to be ready before the UPS truck got there so they could be shipped, this had to be on time. Management gave orders to leads who controlled the work flow as co-worker drivers pulled orders and put away freight. The most complicated part of the day was finishing the afternoon orders. Working with a good team that new what they were doing.
Very interesting work and I learned alot.
Data Entry Clerk/Site Admin (Former Employee), Draper, UTFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: fun learning experience
Cons: no healthcare or benefits
Updated inmate's levels from a system generated report.
Picked up, opened and separated mail for phone request.
Data Entry and verified all information.
Worked alone, self starter.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with outside caller angry about lost calls.
Work day went by very fast.
No office politics.

1 2 3 4 5

About Manpower

Manpower is devoted to enriching the lives of those through meaningful employment opportunities and focuses on future advancement. – Read more