Manpower Employee Reviews

What people are saying about Manpower

• Each assignment was different
  • Weekly pay
  • A lot of factory temp jobs
  • See more...
Found 4,304 reviews matching the search
Good place to work.
temp (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILFebruary 5, 2016
I loved working for the companys they sent me to. The employees at manpower are very friendly and made me feel welcome. And compensated me very well for the work that I did.
Pros
Paycheck, and I love the people I worked with.
Cons
Seasonal
Temp Service
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INFebruary 4, 2016
Manpower is a temp service that provides employees a chance to work at good jobs and offers competitive pay. They offer both temporary placement and long term placement with the opportunity for permanent job placement.
Good office staff
Setex Team Member Temp (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, OHFebruary 4, 2016
The office staff were very helpful with any HR Problems. There was a 24 hour line to contact someone with any problems. Very professional and would come to job site to take care of some administrative things which made scheduling things convenient.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Low ceiling for pay
A great place to work in between jobs.
Clerical / Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2016
Manpower Temp Agency is a great place to work while you are in search of a permanent job. I gained vast knowledge in the field of convention registration and great typing skills. I used my years of customer service experience and gained more respect for assisting those new to an event and how to give directions and assist customers/clients in every possible way.

The work was very busy and time passed so fast because there is always something to do on a temporary assignment I enjoyed working with and for different people and cultures. I loved the diversity of working at different locations and with people from all walks of life.
Pros
When working conventions you see things you wouldn't if you weren't working or invited to attend
Cons
No set daily schedule so some days no lunch or breaks and no benefits
Not good experience.
Inventory Specialist/Auditor (Former Employee) –  Calexico, CAFebruary 3, 2016
This company is a employee rental, so not good experience. Not fair on the way they treat the employees in between, wasn't fun, but at the end of the night, a job is a job.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
self motivated kind of job
US Postal Service Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 3, 2016
You get to work and go to your work area, load or separate mail into machine. It was good to have somebody you enjoyed working with. They would push you and you the same. as usual became real good at what I do. And would complete work with time to spare or asked to help out another employee until time to go. They only bad part was separating mail the mail by hand, but all else was good. And that this was a seasonal job.
Pros
Had a good supervisor that just put the work in your hands
Cons
Seasonal job, and workking out of your area for other supervisors
Great Place
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CAFebruary 2, 2016
I work internally there. Always the utmost in integrity.

Great place to work.

Friendly people.

Busy.

Day at work, find people jobs.
production
WaterJet Precision Designer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 2, 2016
fun energetic work environment, great co-workers and staff, I learned the importance of being a team player. the hardest part is being and working in confined spaces
Big Heart Pet Brand is a great palce to work in the Cost Accounting office. All are warm and friendly.
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  hazelton, PAFebruary 2, 2016
Man Power matched me up with the right job. I love the service they provided me on the first assignment they got it right. Excellent. I am very happy.
Pros
Experience
Great Temp Service
Line person (Former Employee) –  Hanover, PAFebruary 1, 2016
I was offered three positions upon walking in and applying. Very friendly staff, competitive wages, all positions were temp to hire.
Great place to work, friendly dedicated people.
Office Clerk/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIFebruary 1, 2016
Working in an accounting department environment. I learned many aspects of the accounts payable department. Great, friendly co-workers. Management always willing to direct your day if needed, however, they expected for you to work alone with little guidance from them. The hardest part of the job was working the online system and learning the specific procedures. The best part of the job was working hard to beat self made daily goals. I have always had positive experiences with staff and management.
Pros
Great people, variety of work schedules and businesses.
Cons
Unavailability of paid health services.
International Company with strong presence in the market
Sales Client Relation Manager (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAFebruary 1, 2016
Manpower possesses very interesting international programs. I had the opportunity to manage a program for the Mexican government.
After this opportunity I was expecting to grow, unfortunately no open opportunities in the CA market.
Pros
Great training and exceptional corporate management
Cons
Lack of opportunities local market
Good temp service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 1, 2016
Whenever I need help finding employment the agents here are quick to shop me around. They even find multiple job offers to see what fits your schedule.
Pros
Will find you work.
Cons
All work is temporary.
Manpower
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJanuary 30, 2016
I worked though manpower for a few years on and off due to medical reasons. I had a wide array if jobs a couple were factory work like packing and handling orders, operating a machine, and cleaning etc. I also did a secret shopper job at a furniture store as well as helped open a Walmart. It was a good experience each time. I was able to learn a wide array of things and gain knowledge.
Pros
Variety
Cons
temp jobs
Inbound Call Center
Call Center Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 30, 2016
I enjoyed the work as a Inbound call center for auto insurance claims. I learned how to take auto insurance claims for the clients, and took claims over the phone and forwarded them to claims department. The first couple of days on the phone I was very nervous of course, that would be the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the day would be helping customers resolved their insurance claims quickly.
Pros
Cafe in the building
Cons
short training
Temporary Agency
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 30, 2016
I've worked at a few temporary agencies but manpower is one of the better. They have a nice atmosphere, but it's a temporary agency so no job is ever guaranteed.
Quick Placement.
General Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kankakee, ILJanuary 30, 2016
Company placed me with a position fairly quickly. The staff at Manpower were very respectful and professional. But, did have issues with receiving paychecks on time.
Pros
quick placement
Cons
some problems with issuing pay checks on time.
i love working
team member (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJanuary 30, 2016
i like the job i was at i had good team members and a great job i would love to work at the same job. the job was at tessy plastic
very resourceful company
Various Temporary Positions (Former Employee) –  Portland MetroJanuary 29, 2016
Manpower found me a job very quickly and if the job didn't work out, they found me another job in a timely matter. Manpower is a great way to start a career or just get on your feet with a somewhat stable job.
Pros
found me a job quickly, friendly staff
Cons
no benefits, low pay, no permanent status
Loved working here
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 29, 2016
This was a great job and nice place to work every clean nice and friendly people I miss all my coworkers a job I wish I never had to leave this is a great place to work