Manpower Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,526 reviews matching the search
Good place to find a job
Administrative Services Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 24, 2016
I like the staffing members at this place. They will do what they can to find you a job in the timely manner. I do not like however, that you don't have any benefits and/or it's not easily affordable.
The Hiring Company did not follow through with pre hire negotiations
Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  Augusta-Richmond County, GAJune 24, 2016
The hiring company promised full time after 90 days. They did not follow through. The job I completed was actually a 2 person job and I maintained learning about the position and completing necessary daily functions to smoothly operate a Office.
Busy, good co-workers
Front desk, receptionist, accounts rep (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 23, 2016
A typical day at work was answering phones, filing, taking inventory, calling, on a regular basis, the company I was an accounts rep for. Greeting customers and cleaning.
Pros
It gave me more experience
Cons
Temp to hire
Depends on where located
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 23, 2016
I had issues with the treatment of employees and I spoke to the Staffing Rep on the job site and they agreed and were looking to get out of the business themselves because they saw everything bad and could not do much about it.
Respectable Workplace with friendly people
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 22, 2016
A typical day included my work site duties which covered filing system maintenance, policy writing, etc. Management was a bit difficult as the work site would often act as boss, though my boss was Manpower.
Very nice and calm place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 22, 2016
I would come in at 7:30 am. Setup my computer to get ready for that days data entry for the OTC. I learned a lot about taxes! Management was great! Very helpful when needed and always kind. Loved my co-workers, very nice people and easy to talk to. Hardest part was knowing it was only a temp job. The most enjoyable part was I got to work for the OTC! How awesome is that!?!
Pros
Nice and calm atmosphere
Cons
Temp position
Great Place to work!
Team Coach / Sr.Customer Serivce Rep (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CA 90810June 22, 2016
I really enjoyed the experience and hours. it's a great company for growth and development. The managers are very understanding. Very nice company to work for.
working for manpower was great
HandPacker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 22, 2016
the same experience as unilever because manpower hires temps for them. The money was good for a temp service but its the same drama. The clicks and gossipers
Mail Clerk/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 21, 2016
It's a very productive and fast paced hands-on job. Sorting out confidential information for tax information for different customers. The hardest part of the job is keeping up because you may get tired but there is so much mail to go through it is hard to stop.
Quick and responsive temp agency with a variety jobs for people of all skill sets
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Martinsburg, WVJune 21, 2016
Working for Manpower (temp agency) was both productive and efficient for me due to their strong management and reliable communication skills.
Pros
Excellent and reliable communication, wide variety of jobs
field promotions
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 21, 2016
I enjoyed GMR. It was a very fun company to work for and I would love to get a job with this company internally. Field promotions i worked in bars promotion ecigs.
Awesome Agency
Reopening Rep (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILJune 21, 2016
Manpower is resourceful in finding a job for you. Any problems you have with a company that you are assigned to, Manpower will help you through it. Most of the people at Manpower are friendly. Manpower only wants you to check in with them once a week.
Pros
Very helpful in finding jobs
Cons
Only takes one phone call per week.
great people to work with
Senior Collection Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 21, 2016
the company has an assortment of cultures which is a blessing in disguise. you learn all aspects of life personally and in the workplace. It has been a great experience working with many cultures and learning different work ethics from them.
Pros
own cafetria
Cons
no company wide enjoyment picnic erc.
Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, WIJune 20, 2016
I separated the mink fur by sizes and colors. I also keep my area clean and safe, I used the screen monitor to change the sizes number for the thickness and thin the fur was. I wrapped the fur with plastic.
Working for Manpower
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 20, 2016
Company communicates well with it's employees and welcomes feedback. There is a great internal customer service department to assist employees with various inquiries or issues.
Pros
Assignments as well as offices are accessible by public transportation.
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 20, 2016
Typical day at work was busy. I learned about mortgage insurance and accounts payable. the coworkers were nice and there were some that really tried their best to make me feel welcomed and that really makes you feel good.
Pros
Great enviroment
Cons
Working
Good doing different jobs daily
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORJune 19, 2016
Was fun workiing for manpower. I was usually sent on different temp work in different jobs. I learned a lot from them and had a great time while i was employed by them.
Enjoyed working there
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJune 19, 2016
They kept me working and good salary, I was always finding challenging work. They paid me on time and the benefits were great. I would work with them again
Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJune 18, 2016
I loved manpower. They are very helpful with employment. The staff are nice and very friendly. They ensure that their clients get job offers.
productive
Staffing Assistant (Former Employee) –  OhioJune 18, 2016
Productive job, not a lot a room for movement or growth. Benefits limited, team environment and ok atmosphere was somewhat there.