Manpower Employee Reviews

Found 7,113 reviews matching the search
Great Pay. Challenging environment.
Office 365 Concierge Ambassador Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLAugust 18, 2017
Great pay and working environment. Unstable management structure. Tends to micromanage workers unnecessarily.

Typical day at work included taking customer calls and resolving issues with email, DNS, SharePoint Online, Office 365 Groups, Teams OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, Yammer and Power Bi issues.
Pros
Great Pay and benefits.
Cons
Immediate layoff with little or no warning.
Has gave me a few good jobs
Extruder Operator and assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INAugust 18, 2017
I want to do production for my life long career. Both primex and b&f i had good experiance with but the 90 days ran out on both. Ive only had one other job through them and it was delivering food for mc farlands foods on a working only on a day to day basis
Ok pay
Entry Level Laborer (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHAugust 18, 2017
I do not have much to say about ManPower. They did not try very hard to find me jobs that fit who I was. However, I did find one good job through them.
Pros
Even if I worked only 1 hour they still payed me for 3
Cons
Never knowing when or where my next job was going to be
great employers
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Princeton, ILAugust 17, 2017
they have great people working for them. They are very helpful and easy to talk to if you are having an issue or any questions about your work tasks.
Hard to get assisgments from them
Data Entry and Document Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 17, 2017
Document scanning
Filing documents
Worked on other assignments at Home Depot & at special events that lasted a few days to 2 or 3 weeks. I would call every day or every couple of days to see if there were any assignments available & letting them know of my availability.
Busy and balanced paced
Manpower Temp Service (Current Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MIAugust 17, 2017
Fast-Slow Paced Workplaces

The most enjoyable parts of my job is when i could work alone

The hardest part of my job was when things got busy all the other other workers would often disappear or slack
Administrative
On call Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MDAugust 17, 2017
I have a solid background and qualifications in all core business functions-administrative, receptionist, and secretarial skills. My most recent experience has allowed me the opportunity to apply my administrative knowledge in areas of, but not limited to, Windows 2000, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Express. In this area I have held responsibility to maintain the entire office as an administrative assistant. I am confident that my personal interests, academic background, and work experience would contribute to the corporation
It is a temp service
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Centerville, OHAugust 17, 2017
It can be temp to hire but I never really got those chances - they were always temp positions. I also wasn't getting called for the type of positions I wanted or needed and the pay was very low.
Pros
Kind people, Good intentions
Cons
If you go to Springboro you get stuck at Lexis Nexis and at low rate
shipping
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2017
Guide the use and acquisition of software and protected information by developing, corrected errors and by testing programs and database. Shipping and Receiving customers packages with care in a timely manor.
Temporary
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Celina, OHAugust 16, 2017
Quick help to get in jobs. Benefits are ok for temporary work. Employees are quick to help. Pay to start out was not that great. Overall, helpful with finding you a position.
temp service
interstate Batteries temp (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIAugust 16, 2017
there ok for short term work wouldnt say dependable if your looking for long term they had some decent jobs just wish some were contracts that could lead to getting hired in the company
Very productive and professional environment
ILR Associate (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAAugust 16, 2017
This job is a temp service. They placed me at state farm. The management team was awesome they were nice and very kind. They will do what ever they can to make sure you get put at the best fit job.
Excellent start to job search
Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 16, 2017
Various positions within the company as it was a temporary agency. Management was very good and easy to work with. Enjoyed having a variety of different things to do on a daily basis.
No orders
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 16, 2017
They have only had 2 jobs available since I've been there. They aren't bad jobs. Just one doesn't pay very well. When I call they dont seem to ever have anything new.
Temporary work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2017
I like the varied work and different work environments. The hardest part is the first day on a new assignment, learning the new rules, etc. The pay was good, and reliable.
Pros
Varied work
Cons
Not steady.
Helpful and plesant job with decent assignments
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Vanceboro, NCAugust 15, 2017
I was hired for a temp to perm position at a local saw mill. Staff was very helpful with job and ended with permanent placement. I operated a computerized stacker in the planer mill.
Pros
starting pay
Cons
healthcare
Professionals and Commitment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  MarylandAugust 15, 2017
I have had a very pleased outcome through out my time with this Agency and the varied experiences received.

I would recommend anyone with proven qualifications to Manpower. This I Highly reputable organization.
Pros
Training and Education
Cons
There are no Cons.
temporary work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 15, 2017
was there for a short time. Was paid minimum wage for admin work which is very low but it was through a workforce program so that explains why. The workers and managers there were absolutely amazing. Friendly, and we all worked well together. I wish i could've been brought on full time. That was many years ago not sure how it is now.
Pros
great employees and managers, great working environment
Cons
pay was low
Manpower
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAAugust 15, 2017
Overall, the company doesn't mind working with your schedule if you have any conflicting dates such as doctor's appointments, school-related activities, etc.

The downside? You're unable to reach anyone and even after leaving voice-mails, you'll never hear from the talent manager. They also seem to be a bit disorganized at times and are never sure when they should schedule extra employees at a job site.

If you are in between job assignments, the talent manager comes off aloof as if they don't really want to help you but only because they *have* to. You feel like you're a chore to them most of the time.
Temp agency
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOAugust 15, 2017
The company is pretty good haven't had any complaints while working with this company, fast placement with good opportunities overall nice company!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.