Manpower
3,647 reviews

Manpower Employer Reviews

Great until I was laid off.
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 28, 2014
Not a bad company, in fact I would still be working there if they hadn't flown in one morning and informed the entire office it was being shut down soon.
good place to work
order selector (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDJuly 28, 2014
good atmosphere. Management is easy to work with, everyone knows what needs done.
Core shed fun
Core shed worker (Former Employee), Winnemucca, NVJuly 27, 2014
I enjoyed everything i got to learn working there. I enjoyed seeing where the core went after it left the mines and knowing what the next step was. I found everything i learned there very interesting. The downfall there was that I was just a temp.
Wish it was not temporary employment
Remodel Associate (Former Employee), Caro, MIJuly 27, 2014
I had a lot of fun working for Manpower, I worked for them when we were remodeling Wal-Mart in Caro, MI and enjoyed going to work. I just wish that the job was more permanent and not just a temporary employment.
great job
trucker "material handler" (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 26, 2014
the company and the union had issues, was laid off twice. they were also having pay issues, tier 1 and tier 2, pay was alittle unfair. other than that i loved working there
they were very good people
buffer operator (Former Employee), Burlington, NCJuly 26, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: n/a
the people here were very good to work for unfor. i worked for manpower inside of oliver rubber as a buffer operator
Got me the kind of job I was lookimg for
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJuly 25, 2014
Pros: money was what i asked for.job gave me the experience i was looking to get.
Cons: my agent wasn't very helpful or personable
I've been trying to get back into the bookkeeping end of administrative work for years and Manpower was able to get me the experience that I want to have on my resume.Altough, I think that had more to do with me being " in the right place at the right time" than anything to do with my agent at Manpower.My agent there was just flat out lazy.Anytime I – more... had to call/email him, I would get the impression that I was really putting him out.So, I avoided contacting him unless I had too, and the few times that I did, he sounded aggravated and could be very condescending.There were a couple of other people at the agency that treated me the same way.It was a strange experience...I've worked with temp agencies in the past and have never run into this before. However, not everyone at Manpower was like that. Manpower does get some pretty good opportunities & I'm not trying to discourage people from working with them.I just want other jobseekers to be aware that if you are interested in an assignment with M.P., you really need to stay on them to get you what you need (payroll PIN #'s etc) or they might not get it to you in a timely fashion or at all! – less
Manpower Review
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee), Grove CityJuly 23, 2014
Manpower was a good place to work for me, they had many opportunities and flexible hours to work.
productive
assambly (Former Employee), Harlingen, TXJuly 23, 2014
Responsible for performing production work in factories. Stars, operates, tends, stops, and cleans machines. Assembles finished product. Inspects product to ensure high quality.
Horrible Company
Lab Technician / Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOJuly 22, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: management
They are very rude and disrespectful to their employees. There is little to no room for advancement and they mess over great workers.
manpower keep you educated for what is to come
Administrative/Office Coordinative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 22, 2014
I have learn multiple things from working with manpower. The manager and co-worker was so helpful and patience. once I got the hang of the job it became very easy. I enjoy meeting new people daily. the hardest part of the job is when my assignment is over.
Good place to get temporary work
Customer Service (Current Employee), Abbott LabsJuly 22, 2014
This is a busy staffing office with great people helping you find a position in an industry to match your skills. I have enjoyed my position and learned a great deal about working in a very professional environment from management and co-workers.
its very productive and fun work place
receptionist/secretary (Current Employee), morgantown, wvJuly 22, 2014
Pros: staying busy, and like the people i work with.
Cons: i'm threw a temp agency
a typical day at work is answering the phones, taking messages, doing deal or trades, scanning papers, and doing bump stickers for all the cars.
Interesting work
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Portland, ORJuly 21, 2014
Pros: interesting
I learned how to be hooked to a phone line all day and make it work. The people that worked at the call center were friendly and helpful. The people who called in were very interesting and they traveled to interesting places. I worked the swing shift from 1pm until 10pm and I really liked it.
All Seasonal and Temporary Positions
Licensed Health Plan Advisor / Enrollment (Former Employee), Horsham, PAJuly 21, 2014
They say that most of their positions are temp to perm but most are really seasonal positions for the AEP.
Placed me in a quality job assignment
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 21, 2014
I enjoyed my time while on assignment with the company. The pay was good, the co-workers were helpful with making for feel welcomed.
Poor advancement
assembler and packaging (Former Employee), Madison, INJuly 21, 2014
Pros: fast employment
Cons: companies abuse this service. keeping manpower people temps.
Great place if in real need of a job fast. Temporary work. Companies abuse this service. They keep temps so as not to pay benefits. Manpower needs to makes sure that temps are hired or move them on to another job.
Good place to work, good money.
Assembly (Former Employee), Sheridan, ARJuly 20, 2014
Pros: good job most of my famly was there.
Cons: some of the people complianed a lot
Wasn't really a hard part of the day, some of the co-workers were very good people, management was good what it takes to build a sink.
fun
temp (Former Employee), Clifton Forge, VAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: didnt last too long
started sorting carpets ended up a cherry picker operator which was a blast because it made work fun picking orders driving backwards
Fun and interesting place to work
Temp Service (Former Employee), Marion, INJuly 17, 2014
I enjoyed learning how to test electrical boards that were installed in gas pumps, wells and septic system/

1 2 3 4 5

About Manpower

Manpower is devoted to enriching the lives of those through meaningful employment opportunities and focuses on future advancement. – Read more