Manpower
4,749 reviews

Manpower United States Employee Reviews

steady everyday work
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee), Fairview Heights, ILApril 17, 2015
I liked it because you get steady everyday hours that don't change.when one job ends they find you another one. they help you find the companys when the job does end.
It is a temp agency
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hutchinson, KS- MOApril 16, 2015
I knew going in that the job i was going to work at may not lead into a permanent placement. It was a great opportunity to work for them.
Helpful but too temporary.
Laborer (Former Employee), Spokane, WAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Good temporary assignments
Cons: not enough permanent positions
Really liked working different jobs, being diverse, but mostly temporary assignments and not enough permanent positions. Yet a company very helpful in job search.
All about the money
Medical Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 16, 2015
The work environment wasn't poor, just felt all we were supposed to care about was money. Would not recommend to a patient focused person.
Production Workers
Production Worker (Former Employee), Cadillac, MIApril 16, 2015
They are a temp agency. They are not very reliable and don't work you very much. pay very minimum. They move you from one company to another.
Positive work environment
Warehouse Line Assembler (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 15, 2015
Pros: Great Shifts
Cons: Seasonal Work
I love how everyone works as a team at Vera Bradley. The management cares a lot about their employees. We packaged orders for customers and shipped them to the addresses.
Average temp agency
Laborer (Current Employee), Williamsport, PAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Helpful finding jobs you could get to
Cons: Not always a reliable source of income
takes time for them to find you work but they are friendly and will help find you work that you could get too on a daily basis if you dont have a vehicle of your own. They have nice and helpful staff to assist you when its needed.
Overall Happy
Executive Administrative Assistant /Support (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCApril 15, 2015
Its a great company to work with. I was a contractor at this company.
Enjoy working with the team, Friendly managers and helping co-worker
very good people to work with.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Rochester, MNApril 14, 2015
very good company to work for, the place was clean and neat very good co-workers, when I get to work I get to my station and start putting people into their assignments and I start building computers.
Decent
Supervisor - Tina (Current Employee), Ada, MIApril 14, 2015
Pros: good people easy work constant rotation
Cons: never getting hired
Manpower itself in my experience is a good place to kick off a new job or to use when you're in between work and need the income while looking for something more substantial. Amway is a great place to work with the exception that they refuse to hire anyone past the temp level. meaning if you didnt start there in the 90's youre probably going to be a temp for the entirety of your employment there that means no benefits and a fixed rate income. The work is easy and the people are awesome, would be great work for a kid out of high school to use while trying to find a higher paying long term job but not substantial enough to use for an adult income with a family to cover in insurance.
ok company to work for
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 14, 2015
ok company to work for, they put you on good paying jobs that match your skillset. Good people and management. Did shipping and receiving
great place
Fulfillment specialist (Former Employee), Batavia, ILApril 14, 2015
great job finding service, they really try their best to help you find a job. pay is good, ladies in the office are nice and helpful. i dont feel pressured working here.
A Typical Day
Receptionist (Per Diem) (Former Employee), Easton, PAApril 13, 2015
Pros: Diverse work environment
Cons: Short breaks
Maintained patient files, evaluated office staff effectiveness, arbitrated and solved problems between people, managed and coordinated office/billing operations, enforced rules and regulations, diffused conflicts, scheduled employees.
Productive and nice place to work
Worker (Current Employee), Sanofipasteur, SwiftwaterApril 13, 2015
Pros: Food is brought in for meeting and we get to bring our ideas to the table
Cons: Not having a perment position for job security. No paid vactions.
Making sure paperwork is correct along with gowning procedures and being on time. Never assume that other people have done everything. Coworker at any jobs seem to be up font and personable. The job is very physical getting up between 3am to 3:30 am is a grind how ever have been working for 5 yrs. Working with good people and having good conversations and laughs.
good temp service
Assembly Press operator (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIApril 13, 2015
they find you a job as long as u continue to call in your availability. However they do not do well with cooperating with government agencies such as DHS
I APPRECIATED THE WORK THE OPPORTUNITY OF WORK
Knitting and Fitting Assemble (Former Employee), Wichita, KSApril 13, 2015
Pros: Overtime on Saturday's
Cons: Same pay no raise
I very much enjoyed working through this company and them finding me a decent job. It paid every week and that was a plus. I got along with the people I worked with, and the work environment was great.
Continous work
General Laborer (Current Employee), Suffolk, VAApril 12, 2015
The overall work is not difficult. The most challenging part wil have to be the variety of products that come thru the warehouse with different weights.
Enjoyable
Assembly line worker/temporary (Former Employee), Adrian, MIApril 11, 2015
Enjoyed the freedom of driving and making decisions. Management was enjoyable and easy to work for. Very short employment, due to company closing.
Job placement
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee), Pewaukee, WIApril 10, 2015
I feel job placement was poor. I was looking for a temp to perm job and they keep placing me in temp jobs with little hours. ?When there is a problem with pay it is hard to find help to get the problem fix.
Temp Agency
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Roanoke, INApril 9, 2015
Depends on where you work. my overall experience is a good one I just do not like working temporary jobs. They do a very good job trying to find you a position and I never had an issue with my pay.

1 2 3 4 5

About Manpower

Manpower is devoted to enriching the lives of those through meaningful employment opportunities and focuses on future advancement. – Read more

Manpower Salaries