Manpower Employee Reviews

Found 6,637 reviews matching the search
Unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARMay 25, 2017
They didn't know where training was, when it was, or what company I was even going to be working for. They ended my assignment first day of training because they accidentally hired too many people for the job.
Its a very good environment! Never had a problem.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Steeleville, ILMay 25, 2017
I enjoyed my time while I was here. I wish I could have stayed longer but I didn't have a ride up to steelville for work anymore. The short break during the shift were nice, always had something to look forward too.
Pros
The Breaks weren't to bad
Cons
Can't remember any
Flexible
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 25, 2017
Manpower is a very flexible job. It is a temporary job that can turn into a career by any means. A lot of the positions offered do have opportunities where you can become permanent. I love that this job has a variety of things you can choose from and also gives you a chance at different positions.
Pros
always a position that becomes available
Cons
most positions are temp
Very fast pace environment
Hi-Lo Driver (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIMay 25, 2017
Must get on same page as recruiting office. Company must stay on one accord with their pay system to successfully get their employees the correct amount of funds on time.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 25, 2017
Like the temp agency the only problem I had with them was they only sent you to one job and that was JPmorgan chase, only during tax times. Needed year around work and they was not able to provide that for me.
Temp work
Proposal Administrator (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 25, 2017
They were great in helping me find a job but the above doesn't apply. They helped me find a job and then I didn't interact with them. The pay was sufficient for a just out of college employee.
awesome
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIMay 25, 2017
great place to work. they can get you a good paying job fast. their temp to hire policy works great. i was able to get hired into the company they staffed me at.
Diverse Work Environment
Lead Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 25, 2017
ManpowerGroup is filled with workers that embody so many talents and professionalism. I feel honored to have worked for such an amazing company for the past 7 years.
Pros
Amazing People
Cons
High turn around rate.
when an assingment runs out it my be a while for more work
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 25, 2017
Typical day at work is when unexpected things go wrong like the elevator break down or a toilet overflowing but a productive and typical day is putting a smile on my clients face when all matter has been solved. Any thing new that I may learn like new scanners copiers or multiple phone systems is always welcomed. Management, I try to stay close to a routine and organized, as far as work place culture, I feel everyone should have a little diversity in their life. The hardest part of my job is leaving unfinished work behind, the most enjoyable part of my job is smiles and laughter knowing I helped make that happen.
Pros
free lunch is always a pro
Cons
short breaks is always a con
Open scheduling
Data entry (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEMay 25, 2017
I found the greatest advantage to using a temp agency such as Manpower, is the open scheduling and ability to choose the hours and assignments that best fits ones commitments and responsibilities
Pros
open employment
Cons
limited assignment opportunities
Great recruiting agency
Changed with position (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYMay 24, 2017
Professional staff, they work hard to get you work and keep you working. They are not just about themselves they work with you to get you well matched to a position and when the fit isn't right, they're more than happy to reassign you. Just used this agency to always be working.
Pros
Employment Agency - Good to work with
Cons
No location in Rockland county - limited work where I live.
Its a Temp Service.
Data Entry III (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILMay 24, 2017
They gave me work. Not recommend for long term. Just work to get you by. Don't expect any rewards from certain jobs. Although I am glad I was giving an opportunity to work for them.
Staff don't give out jobs that are permanent
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 24, 2017
I never get position that last very long and when a job becomes available its never very long, I do have job skills and I want to work with a company that will advance me, I'm always looking for better.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Material Handling
Forklift/Roll clamp Operator ( Material Handler) (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMay 24, 2017
Very Satisfied with the Agency. As a temp worker , working with different similar companies that does the same kind of products, yet you can see differences . Some updated machines and tools while some others are still behind. Nevertheless, i enjoy doing what i do driving forklift, especially the clamp/roll clamp machines, time moves really fast and keeps you busy as well:)
Work is work
Greenhouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEMay 23, 2017
I was able to find a job when I needed, but no other employment was found when the job I had been working ended under false circumstances, there was no support after the loss of my job.
Pros
Assistance finding employment
Cons
No support
Decent Workplace Environment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  New Boston, MIMay 23, 2017
Required unrealistic numbers for production and expected more if the production was met. Learned how to put together fuel tanks. The workplace didn't treat Temp. workers fairly. Hardest part of the job was mandatory overtime. Most enjoyable part of the job was supervisors noticing the work i was putting forward.
Pros
overtime
Cons
short breaks
bleh
Jac Products as assembler from October to March (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMay 23, 2017
Its a temp service whats to say. They get you a job you do it. You can be a permenant temp with them or tried to get hired into the place they put you. For the most part the people are okay.
good starting place
Deposit operations Clerk (Former Employee) –  alliance bank oneida nyMay 23, 2017
Manpower got me a job the very same day... I was very pleased with there service . I am sure i will try them again . i was hired by there placement so i think this was a good experience.
very fun
Pharmaceutical Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMay 22, 2017
very enjoyable place to work. interacting with different customers everyday on a daily basis. making sure that my workplace was safe area at all times.
Pros
fast pace
Cons
short breaks
Productive environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 22, 2017
I learned that working in a warehouse requires a lot of fast paced movement and professionalism when it comes to your co-workers and managers.I say this because manpower was my first warehousing job when I started, but thankfully due to my experience I have carried that on with me and succeed at my other jobs every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.