Manpower Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,608 reviews matching the search
They are hands on, keeping you in the loop on possible jobs
Front Desk/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJuly 26, 2016
They are nice people who try to locate job placements regardless of the legnth of time the job is offering. They ask if you would be interested in something outside your norm.
pay well for temp service
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  cedar rapids iaJuly 26, 2016
They are good to their employees. They pay their employees well. Their process for keeping you working is fast and efficient
Always Different
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INJuly 24, 2016
Arrive first day to completely new surroundings. Meet with the supervisor to learn what was expected of me and get any assignments that needed to be done first. Learn computer system then start doing the work assigned. Never was treated poorly at any place I was assigned. People were always kind and willing to answer questions for me. Always meeting new people was a thrill but the hardest part was leaving at the end of the assignment because of usually having a blast. Always feeling wanted and needed, never "just a temp."
Pros
Learning so many computer programs
Cons
Choosing between assignments
Temporary position
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK 74105July 23, 2016
Data entry for Life Touch studios where I ensured quickness and accuracy on a daily basis for schools across the nation. I was cross trained in the 3 months I worked for them and worked in 3 different departments.
Pros
Good place to work.
Cons
Temporary assignment
Fairly Decent work environment
Assembly/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJuly 23, 2016
The work environment at Johnson Control was very fast paced. I learned how to multi-task and work with people from all different walks of life.
overall
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJuly 23, 2016
the hors were long but the pay was good. I didn't like some of the locations I was sent to, but otherwise it was a decent job.
great place to work for
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJuly 22, 2016
I would definitely work there again, Management is kind and understanding. Also looking for ways to better yourself within the industry
Good company with good employees
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAJuly 21, 2016
The company is a good company with people who care about their employees, good work life balance and a family atmosphere. Only issue was that there is such constant change that it is hard to keep up with the changes.
Pros
Good Work/life balance, truly care about the employee
Cons
Trying to hard to be the best loose a lot of people due to unstability
Excellent minivacation
Laborer, Packer (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILJuly 21, 2016
Got to see different cities and different states weekly if not daily. Fun job if you like to travel and see different places. Have to be aware of layovers and loads and how to keep a log book to ensure you keep yourself and other drivers safe.
Pros
Got to see different places
Cons
Layovers and down time
Learning experience with a twist
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAJuly 20, 2016
The company was great to work for, I learned a lot about self-discipline and how to work as a team with people. Overall everything was great, the pay, the work, the hours, the management. The only thing that I didn't like was none of my coworkers spoke English, as English is my first and only language, it created a lot of barriers that led to other problems. Training was very hard sometimes because I was being taught by people who did not really speak fluent English. I loved how it was very easy-going, it was fast paced but we got to have many breaks and listen to music/audio books while working.
Pros
Pay, management, hours
Cons
Coworkers didnt speak english, schedule wasnt flexible
no jobs
Processor (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, KSJuly 20, 2016
They don't have many jobs to offer in my area. When you call the office no one ever answer the phones. It's very hard to get in touch with any one.
Pros
break any time
Cons
no insurence
Fun and Knowledgeable
Contract/Temporary (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 20, 2016
Manpower was a good place for me to start because every time we got a new contract meant it was something new to learn. learned a lot that is helping me now from where they put me.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
You never know what your gonna get next. (not really a con)
nice company
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 20, 2016
you can work Monday threw Friday,payed every week along with direct deposit. a lot of different jobs and experiences. the mangers are'nt mean,the people persons and know how to talk to there employees
Pros
close by in your area
Cons
you have to continue to call for work
Good Company
Staff Immigration Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 20, 2016
Just there on a contract to work at Qualcomm. Do not have experience other than payrolling. FIne place to work. Good people. Fast learners.
Very good company
Warehouse/Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, MIJuly 20, 2016
Very good company Treated employees well. No issues. Very helpful staff I was treated very fairly Worked with me . Called evvery week to see how job was going.
Pros
very easy to work with
Terrible
Mill Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon, TNJuly 19, 2016
I would not recommend this place to anyone. It is a temporary work service. No benefits, pay is terrible, you do more work than anyone else and get nothing for it, pay wise.
Cons
They work hard to make sure i had somewhere to work.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 19, 2016
Alot of times the tasks can be tedious, but they always made sure to do their best to accommodate me with positions. They maintained a positive and professional atmosphere.
Pros
Secured employment
Cons
Expensive health care benefits
N/a
Assembly Line/Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Joppa, MDJuly 19, 2016
I already told you what working for this company was like. If you need any more details i am more than willing to provide them for you but i will not repeat myself because this program thinks i had 2 different experiences with the same company
thankful for jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hannibal, MOJuly 18, 2016
Manpower is mostly temp. work but thank goodness it is there. When loosing a job due to downsizing or something else, we need temp work to get you by until something else comes along. Learning different things was great. Yes, it may have been filing, answer phones etc. but it was work.
Pros
keeping you employed
Cons
only temp help
Not a bad agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jessup, PAJuly 18, 2016
It seems most employment agencies these days get a few large contracts and then use those as employment farms for most job seekers. Manpower is no exception to this trend. I have no complaints other than when the main contract isn't hiring they tend not to be hiring at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.