Manpower

Manpower Employee Reviews

Typical Staffing
Product Team Leader (Former Employee), fremontJune 29, 2015
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: jobs end quickly
They lead you on to believe you'll get hired on then when the contract ends they don't help you find new work. Employers expect the worst people...very disposable
Had alot to offer
Employee (Former Employee), Harlingen, TXJune 29, 2015
Manpower was a great temp company to work for. They tried there best to find me work when no one else could. They made sure I got the best jobs with my experience.
Payroll Coord
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee), Greenville, NCJune 29, 2015
Pros: Salary was great
I ran Payroll bi-weekly for over 900 employees. Managed the ADP time & attendance system making corrections and adjustments to PTO. Processed overtime for Supervisors and Acting Pay. The best part of my job is working with my co-workers and helping employees with direct deposits, tax changes, etc. I also liked running reports in ADP for Benefit invoicing including, Life Insurance for employee and spouses, Dental, Vision, Law, Home & Auto. I also processes FMLA claims, STD and LTD claims.

I can honestly say there was nothing I didn't like. I love working with people.
Gauranteed Employement
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Creedmoor, NCJune 28, 2015
This company's compensation isn't the best but they will ensure employment. It is a great place to start when just starting in to get into the work force to build experience, or transitioning between careers
agency
Office Coordinator (Current Employee), Melville, NYJune 28, 2015
Cons: assignments are always short
manpower is an assignment job agency and i am recruited by canon for coverage when a worker is out on vacation or personal business
Exposure to great companies to work
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), McLean, VAJune 26, 2015
A good source of employment and exposure to find a good company for permanent employment. It sort of opens the gate to a permanent opportunity which is good for people who are seeking full time employment.
I don't think I'm qualified for this review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fairmont, WVJune 26, 2015
Pros: they were there for me
Cons: its not a challengeing enviroment
After I awoke from a comma, I went to search for a job. Manpower was one of the FEW choices that was open to me. I really was not ready to be a part of the world, yet. So, I can't remember very much. And even if I could, the memories would be overshadowed with the anger I felt for getting into the situation I was in. So, I don't think I'm qualified for this review.

But, I DO, give them 4 stars because. They LET me try to mingle, back into the world. I needed that.
Great Company to work for,would refer them to anyone.
Paint Technician,Vats Cleaner (Former Employee), Hudson, NCJune 26, 2015
Pros: The Temparary Service i know.
Cons: None
I enjoyed working for Manpower Temp.company and would again, they are a respectful company and are there to support you at anytime. Just an all out GREAT COMPANY to work through.
It was an enjoyful and education experience working with them.
CIT Service Desk (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJune 26, 2015
It was a great experience working with the employee's at Manpower. They are all very professional and go out of their way to help is there is an issue and are prompt with their follow-up.

As for working at Kohler, it was the greatest work experience of my career! I loved EVERY second of it. It was a new experience everyday and the associates were a "blast" to work with and the Management was beyond a joy to work for.
I learned a lot of skills working with IBM. I am a diligent, dependable and a hard worker with the overall goal set to get the job done.
Associate Program Manager (Former Employee), IBM Corporation, Southbury, CTJune 25, 2015
Pros: I did not have to worry about traffic problems in getting to work, I was able to work remotely (worked from home), I was able to give more of my time freely working from home, Worked independently.
Cons: none
• Defined customer requirements and interfaced with technical teams to provide solutions.
• Provided in-depth analysis and resolution to problems faced by 700 content owners, as well as resolved database and server issues.
• Analyzed effectiveness of Finance ODW adoption techniques, resolved customer, database, and server problems quickly and effectively, and provided technical support to customers.
• Drove 15% increase in Web site visits, and decreased Web Analytics cost by merging Finance & Planning and CFO Portal data.
• Assisted in developing and deploying an e-learning infrastructure to support our growing demands for online learning and improve usability for internal applications. Provided proactive pre and post deployment support throughout each phase of each application process.
Nice place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Midland, MIJune 25, 2015
Manpower fit me perfectly at the time. They put me in a position where I excelled professionally. At the time I was a new mother of twins and a older sibling. This was a great balance.
a verry good place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Danville, ILJune 25, 2015
Pros: all ways looked for workthat was closer and better paying
Cons: nothing bad verry helpfull
I would run presses sweep and mop clean up presses /oil spills brake people for brakes clean up work area keep them stocked up with covers
Gives you experieince to move up, very consistent
Patient Attendant at U of M Hospital (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJune 24, 2015
Pros: consistency, experience
Cons: pay
I worked two jobs with manpower. The first one was a patient attendant at u of m hospital. The other was home health aide. Both jobs were great. They were very consistent with my hours. I loved the expeirnce
not user friendly
laborer at u.s marble (Former Employee), remus, miJune 24, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: low pay rates, disrespectful and the dont pay you for the hours you work, then tell you that theres no time clock punches for the time you work, untill you start talking about laywers then they come up with the money you rightly worked for
I worked for manpower and got my assignment discontinued because i had court and couldnt rescedule so had to take the day off then later that same day got a phone call from local manpower office informing me that i was not to report for work the next that that my assignment was terminated
A great place to start for jobs
Office Work (Former Employee), Adrian, MIJune 24, 2015
Temporary services has benefits of trying different jobs out before hiring in. It also gives you more experiences and teaches more skills.
Productive and helpful workplace
Press operator (Former Employee), Spring Lake, MIJune 24, 2015
Pros: having three breaks
Cons: paying for drinks
A typical day is very hot and slow paced, I learned how to change tips in the press when it's time, my co-workers was neutral and out spoken, the hardest part was changing the tip for the first time, I enjoyed running the press
They barely have any work...
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Muskegon,MiJune 23, 2015
Pros: professional
Cons: Dont return calls
Don't try working threw manpower. They pay low and they barely return your calls. But the up side is they are very professional.
Temp work
Temp Angencies (Current Employee), Lee's Summit, MOJune 23, 2015
Pros: Friendly
Cons: Temporary work
The various temp agencies I've worked for have offered me an opportunity to grow and expand my working experience and has allowed me the chance to work for a variety of companies.
Fun fast pace place company to work for
Warehouse Special Projects Lead (Current Employee), Vernon Hills, ILJune 23, 2015
My day was about working on different projects and getting them shipped on a timely. The hardest part of my job was making sure every large project was done on time. i really enjoyed the people i worked with, they made work more enjoyable.
Upbeat atmosphere!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILJune 23, 2015
Overall a great company to work for, with great management team, that always helpful and pushed you to succeed everyday. It was just a temp job, but loved it!

1 2 3 4 5

About Manpower

Manpower is devoted to enriching the lives of those through meaningful employment opportunities and focuses on future advancement. – Read more

Manpower Salaries