Manpower
4,161 reviews

Manpower Employer Reviews

Helpdesk Support Representative (Former Employee), Daleville, INNovember 24, 2014
I felt the management was poor. I was not scheduled appropriately since my team lead came in 3 hours before the end of my shift. I felt there was no support on the job.
Good place to get place through
Temp/Manufacturing (Former Employee), Muskegon, MINovember 24, 2014
Pros: temp to hire
Cons: placement sometimes far from home
Good place to work, they were always able to place me close to home. They were always able to answer any questions I had and they were able to place me or give me a new assignment if needed. They were quick to re place; they also had a payroll card if you didn't have a bank which made it nice.
Great customer service and job assignments.
Sr. Data Control Clerk (Former Employee), NJNovember 23, 2014
Great place to learn different skills for jobs. Great opportunities and benefits offered in the long run. Need longer assignments and better health insurance benefits. Also raises need to be given with performance.
OK PLACE
OFFICE TEMP FOR MONTEREY COUNTY (Former Employee), CANovember 21, 2014
I HAD A JOB WITHIN A WEEK OF PUTTING IN MY RESSUME, I WORKED AT THE FIRST LOCATION I WAS SENT TO FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS. I LOVED IT THER QUIET ENVIRONMENT EVERYONE DID THEIR JOB THEN THE SAME PLACE WANTED TO EXTEND MY TIME AND SWITCHED ME TO ANOTHER LOCATION. THINGS EVENTUALLY GOT SLOW AND I WAS NO LONGER NEEDED. I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE, ONLYTHING I HAD – more... A PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING IS WHY MANPOWR NEVER CALLED TO TELL ME ABOUT ANY OTHER OPENINGS. I NEVER HAD A COMPLAINT FROM THE PLACES I TEMPT'D AT. I JUST THOUGHT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO PLACE ME IN DRIFFERENT PLACES. BUT THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME AGAIN. – less
Professional Staff
Administrative Officer (Current Employee), Kāne‘ohe Bay, HINovember 20, 2014
Colleagues are true professionals and train to the highest standards.
ITS WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE
Temp to Hire (Former Employee), Maumee, OHNovember 19, 2014
I WORKED AT SOME BAD COMPANIES THROUGH THEM BUT I HAVE WORKED AT SOME GREAT COMPANIES. THE STAFFING AGENCY ITSELF IS AMAZING.
It is a good starter job.
Hanger on Manufacturing Line (Former Employee), Selmer, TNNovember 19, 2014
A typical day was fairly easy. It was really repetitive. I learned how the power coat process works.
The work enviroment is comfortable.
Forklift Operator/ Floor Tech/ Maintenance (Former Employee), Kankakee, ILNovember 19, 2014
Pros: pay rate
Cons: benefits
When assignments are given to me the hours are great until work runs out.
temporary work
Assembler, Webasto Sunroofs (Current Employee), detroitNovember 19, 2014
some sites were great but nothing stable. but at each site I learned something new
Hard working team in DSM
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Des Moines, IaNovember 19, 2014
Manpower works their hardest to find the right associates for the right unfilled positions. Their management strives to push their employees to work hand in hand with entry level and management level job seekers.
Been with the company going on 2 years
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service/ (Current Employee), Arlington, TXNovember 18, 2014
Pros: the appreciation awards and recognition given when a job is done well.
Cons: the fact that the schedule is strict and cant be adjusted.
A typical day at work consist of me checking my emails to see what is all needed for the overall office, as far as any files, any phone calls made or any errands that need to be ran for the day.
Management is great being that I am minimally supervised and able to work my days goals in the order I prefer. I have a great set of co workers that are always – more... willing to help me with any task that I may seem confused with or is difficult for me. The hardest part of the position itself is not being able to show my full potiential as a worker as far as my skills. The most enjoyable part of my position is that everyday is always different. I love variety in my job. – less
I would recomend this company over Beacon staffing to anybody who is serious about working!
warehouse laboror (Current Employee), Aberdeen, MDNovember 18, 2014
Pros: they have a great health care plan and insurance incentives
Cons: they don't have that many jobs in harford county md.
I have been working with Manpower for over 2Yrs. and the results that I have concluded is that as we all know that jobs are very scarce because of Obama claiming that he is making jobs for all of us but in reality he just makes it worse even though I know that it isn't all his doing but somethings got to give. Manpower is on point with jobs. if you – more... are unable to work for any reason because of a problem that your having they do try to work with you. – less
Lame jobs, lame pay.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MINovember 18, 2014
Pros: weekly pay.
Cons: everything else.
Not only are your hours not guaranteed, the locations usually consist of the most mind numbing, repetitive and backbreaking work you could ever find. Then, at the risk of your knee cartilage, you're usually in a place that pays 8.00 an hour.

Not worth it. I commend them for trying though.
nice place to work,
contractor (Former Employee), el paso, txNovember 18, 2014
great place work, everyone knew each other and got along very well. employees to supervisors we all got along
temp assignment placement
Operator (Former Employee), Altoona, PANovember 18, 2014
Pros: temp assignment
Cons: assignments with no hiring opportunities
High employee turnover rate at staffing agency and not very good assignments available
Great Training, Busy Office
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MINovember 18, 2014
Excellent entry level job
Good Pay
Nice People
Various locations
Benefits competitive
Follow ethical guidelines and attempt to help all; not always possible but do try.
Strange Temp Agency
CSR (Former Employee), Overland ParkNovember 17, 2014
I interviewed with manpower for a position, and got it. So this guy called me on a Friday and told me my interview was Monday at 9am and he would email me the address, I asked if he had my email address, and he read it back to me. I never got the email. When they opened on Monday at 9am (my interview time) this guy says "oh, it didn't go through, I'll – more... reset another interview" not a very professional start on his part. For 2 weeks, Manpower could not get me a w-4 form, this guy was a idiot! I called several times, emailed and left messages, I got a few calls with him giving me wrong information, but most went unanswered. The rate of pay for this job was $14, but when I got my check (less over $100, because I never got a w-4 to fill out) the pay was $13!!! I quit! I'll never again work for this company because obviously they don't know what they are doing! – less
Great Global Compnay to work for.
On-site Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CaNovember 17, 2014
Really enjoyed my time at Manpower. The culture of people were great!
work is temporary
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Bridgeport WVNovember 16, 2014
Cons: no permanent placements in a year no benifits
variety of training and work places since it is a temporary employment placement
Horrible Chemical Smell
make ready dept./ Multi Color Corporation (Former Employee), Scottsburg, INNovember 16, 2014
Cons: management didn't manage the employee's
Like working inside of a 5 gallon gas can. The chemicals might meet EPA standards, but there is not an efficient amount of exhaust to eliminate danger to one's health. There was no way I could have stayed at that job. employees were not even required to wear masks, let alone any other protective shielding and/or clothing.

1 2 3 4 5

About Manpower

Manpower is devoted to enriching the lives of those through meaningful employment opportunities and focuses on future advancement. – Read more