Manpower Employee Reviews

Found 6,336 reviews matching the search
medical
Medical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 9, 2017
the hardest part of the job is not being able to help everybody. i love working with people, i learned how to be patience with everybody. o admire my co0workers
I am contrated with Manpower
Accounts Payable Clerk, Administrative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 9, 2017
Since I have been with them this company has been able to find me jobs but unfortunately they do not end up as permanent position; but work very hard in placing me within 2 weeks.The places they have placed me in have been a learning experience.
Simple to the Point
Maintenance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Honea Path, SCMarch 9, 2017
A typical day would be coming in racking out foam like deposit out of a machine, in two different buildings and whiping the gaurd rails or he support rails down to get the oil off. The same plant type culture. The hardest part we did not get to, so management was the hardpart the most enjoyable part was my co-workers.
Good leadership
Lead Business Analyst, Center of Excellence (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 9, 2017
Provides for opportunity for advancement within company
Invest in talent management and growing internal staff
Compensation package
On-site cafeteria is a bonus
Pros
Healthcare
Helpful staff
Iberiabank - Loan Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LAMarch 9, 2017
Friendly, courteous and helpful staff whenever called upon. I heard about the job I was applying for from someone who worked at the company. It was a temporary position that was being fulfilled by manpower. I went to manpower applied ,did a drug screening and they sent my resume off to the employer. I was then hired on and had little to no contact with manpower since. When I did have to contact them or was contacted by them, the staff was very helpful, friendly and informative.
My Experience
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CAMarch 8, 2017
My experience dealing with ManPower overall has been a excellent one. The have been able to place me on assignments as well keep me employed when I needed it the most.
na
Agent Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 8, 2017
I choose not to give a review. This should not be required of any current or former employees. I liked the company and that is all I would like to say. Thank you.
Great place to work.
Data entry clerk (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILMarch 8, 2017
Love everything about it.The people, the work atmosphere, and the professionalism. It provides a friendly environment that makes you want to come to work everyday.
Modine and RX Tech
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOMarch 8, 2017
I worked for a couple different jobs while at manpower, first one was packing for RX Tech and it was a fast paced job that was decent but not the best. My next job was at modine and was the best job ive had in a long time, was medium pace and fun to work at. My trainer was fun to work with and i really enjoyed the job but i had to move and now im looking for more work currently
Manpower
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bourbonnais, ILMarch 8, 2017
This is a very Nice and safe and reliable place to work at. I had no problem with the management or the co-workers. When I was first put on the floor a lot of people offered to help me learn the machinery. The management was nice and understandable, he also helped me learn the machinery.
Short term assignments with some potential of a permanent placement
Temporary Clerical and Administrative positions (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INMarch 8, 2017
Working typical hours of 8-5, would report to designated work site and performed job duties as laid out by the supervisor prior to each job assignment. Use of computers while on the job was necessary. Received clerical knowledge as well as some medical knowledge when working one particular assignment, which I greatly enjoyed and sorry that it had to end, as it was temporary.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Short breaks, short term positions
Enjoyed the job
Spreadsheet development (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 8, 2017
I enjoyed this company but unfortunately the position was short lived upon the company being purchased. I was responsible for the Monthly Financial Statements.
Pros
work environment
Cons
position was short lived
Great experience
Runner (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 8, 2017
Nice Benfits everyone is ready to work dress code was decent I was working for Donald Trump convention at the. Quicken loan center it was a very nice experience
Pros
Cons
Yes 20 minutes
Temp Agency
Temporary Operator (Former Employee) –  Sinking Spring, PAMarch 7, 2017
Temp agency: they helped place me in my current job
Manufacturing work
Placed fairly quickly
Drug test mandatory
Some skill tests done
High school degree mandatory
production line
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMarch 7, 2017
very good companty they provide you with a temporary job very fast. there is not too much downtime if u want to work they will find u a job. they are very nice.
used forklift to load adn unload merchandise
Hourly/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMarch 7, 2017
this was a temporary job and the pay was very little only did this job for a little bit since I was seeking permanent employment. this company was very unorganized so everyone was always scattered around not knowing what they were to do the day they went in to work and the schedule was never set weekly it was on a daily basis as well as working over the time the schedule was set for you to be released
Wonderful place
PAYROLL CLERK (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMarch 7, 2017
It was a great learning experience for me. I learned how to manage payroll for multiple offices in this position. The management skills I learned at Manpower have prospered me in many ways through the years.
Great employees
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 6, 2017
I believe the most enjoyable part of the job was communicating with people from all over the world including the employees I worked with. Hardest part was being on your feet for 9 hours.
Pros
good pay
Cons
3 day job
Great review $0.28 raise
Staffing Specialist/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 6, 2017
My review stated that I exceeded expectations, but when it came time for my raise it was only $0.28 more per hour. I was extremely offended. I dealt with crazy people walking into my branch, it was an extremely bad location. The HRIS system DO had so many bugs, it was almost easier to work without it. I had a great manager, but they let him go due to unrealistic goals that were set for our demographic area. There is no room for growth. And their bonus system is a joke.
Pros
Good Manager
Cons
Bad Healthcare, HRIS system had too many bugs, Unsafe work location, No room for growth
It was ok
Packer (Former Employee) –  IowaMarch 6, 2017
The job was in Iowa it's was different form alot a jobs and it was a over night job that was OK I guess people really didn't talk as much so I didn't get to know anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.

81%