Manpower Employee Reviews

good temp service
Today's Temporary (Former Employee) –  numerous assignmentsNovember 29, 2017
I enjoyed being a temp at this service. I never had a problem getting an assignment. If there was a problem with an assignment it was addressed in a timely manner.
Pros
temp service
Cons
temp service
good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MONovember 29, 2017
great and good meet many new individuals and you can also advance in several different skill trades by working for this company and such the pay is resonable
Helpful and friendly
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Stanwood, MINovember 29, 2017
The Staff is very helpful and pay personal attention to employee needs. Very friendly and outgoing, enjoyable to work with. I would highly recommend Manpower of Big Rapids.
An excellent job placement agency.
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MINovember 28, 2017
Manpower was one of the biggest job placement agencies in my area. I loved the assignments I was given and couldn't say enough good about their entire management process.
I had worked off and on with this agency since early 2000's.
File Clrk Maint./Document (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 28, 2017
When I began working through this agency, they dealt with a lot of state facility. They have broaden the work assignments over the years. Manpower is nation wide.
Pros
They have benefits
Cons
One might have to start out as contract at the beginning.
work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winona, MNNovember 28, 2017
I learned how to do my job properly and the manager took their time to train me. The trainer was patient and made sure I was doing everything the way it should be done. I picked up on making coffee quickly and was able to help the manager with making coffee without looking on instruction sheet. The hardest part of my job was not being able to get things that we were running low on due to making sure all guest were cashed out and no one was waiting in line.
Manpower
Talent Acquisitions Specialist & Trainer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 28, 2017
I have worked for Manpower for 5 years and it's a great company to work for. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend. I have learned so much in my role at Manpower such as utilizing VMS/MSP tools and how to actively establish community partners in order to assist with grassroots recruiting just to name a few.
it was a temp service got me work
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MINovember 27, 2017
i didnt mind manpower it was ok low pay was hard to swallow, and to have your job in ? everyday is very stressful. i need a solid ful time job where im needed and wanted.
manpower
Assembler Inspector and Packer (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 27, 2017
Man power is a good place to work and they have a lot of different assignment's and are very helpful if you need a quick job. they have industrial and office work
On my own..
Sr. Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 26, 2017
I was in charge of my self. It was a contract, to service and repair Hitachi Etchers, also trained a Hitachi rep, and decon'ed systems at shut down of fab
Pros
Freedom
Cons
No benefits.
This workplace is stressful
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXNovember 25, 2017
Iam a 28 year old men that’s employed threw manpower I have two kids to feed there not paying me while iam hurt because they said I owe them for being overpaid for two years while on workers comp
Good
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILNovember 25, 2017
Manpower has been a staple in the temp world for decades. I would recommend manpower to anyone looking for a temp job or looking for something that could become permanent. I have worked with manpower and they have allowed me to get skilled in many different fields with no hassle and polite staff.
Plant Supervisor at Kagem mining (Former Employee) –  kitweNovember 24, 2017
The workplace is small open pit operating plant with not more than 2000 employees
.It is a camp setup with work schedule of monday to friday or saturday.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Oilfield Well Files
Oilfield Well File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CANovember 23, 2017
Used old well files and transferred them to computer database. Many hours of categorizing many different types of papers for wells. Scanned in the pages, then moved them to the proper location for each well.
Great company
Marketing Group Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 22, 2017
Mnapower was a great company to work for. The company had an excellent culture and very encouraging enviroment. Treated their employees great and lots of opportunity for advancement for employees. I have worked for their corporate headquarters and as a temp employee placed at a few different companies. I would hands down reccomend Manpower for anyone interested in working there.
This was a great way to get into the professional world
Secretary/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richland, WANovember 22, 2017
I had the opportunity to work for several big named organizations, and to learn many new skills. I really enjoyed the variety, and the opportunity to meet new people. This gave me the ability to earn and learn.
Warehouse work is difficult
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 22, 2017
My employment term taught me a lot about this company. I learned how to work as a team player. I learned that when you work as a team you can accomplish much more than working as an individual.
I learned to be aware of your surroundings, caution is very valuable.
Pros
you get payed
Cons
hard work and takes a toll on your body
They work hard to find a good fit for you.
Clerical Temp (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLNovember 22, 2017
My Manpower rep looked out for me, finding several short term positions for me. She also always responded and communicated quickly. They found positions both close and far away from where I lived, with quite a variety.
Pros
Having a professional advocate helping me find jobs
Cons
After 6 months, still no permanent position.
basic temp agency
Warehouse Associate/ Driver (Former Employee) –  Rock Springs, WYNovember 21, 2017
finds work for people when they have the ability. does fairly well checking with company's to make sure they are suitable for their workers and vise versa.
good place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 21, 2017
manpower kept me working at good jobs paying good salaries i enjoyed working with the agencies they are very nice and try to keep you employed and find you work
Pros
good hours
Cons
job not lasting long enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.