Manpower Employee Reviews

Found 6,338 reviews matching the search
Great review $0.28 raise
Staffing Specialist/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 6, 2017
My review stated that I exceeded expectations, but when it came time for my raise it was only $0.28 more per hour. I was extremely offended. I dealt with crazy people walking into my branch, it was an extremely bad location. The HRIS system DO had so many bugs, it was almost easier to work without it. I had a great manager, but they let him go due to unrealistic goals that were set for our demographic area. There is no room for growth. And their bonus system is a joke.
Pros
Good Manager
Cons
Bad Healthcare, HRIS system had too many bugs, Unsafe work location, No room for growth
It was ok
Packer (Former Employee) –  IowaMarch 6, 2017
The job was in Iowa it's was different form alot a jobs and it was a over night job that was OK I guess people really didn't talk as much so I didn't get to know anyone.
Abc
Right Management Billing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 5, 2017
Good Company to work for. Management can be better.

Company has good Ethics.
HR is great with employees and their concerns at times, however when bigger issues are addressed, the internal investigation process can be better.
ware house
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAMarch 5, 2017
work at hospital in Thibodaux ,la. daily jos was to clean grounds and deliver product daily ,to the customers at the hospital ..
Pros
meeting and greeting people everyday
Cons
short time at the job
Productive and Fast paced
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAMarch 5, 2017
I loved working for this company it always had a great work environment. Very fast paced and you had to be multi-tasked. They always had a smile on their faces and just a great atmosphere to work in. They had great benefits for working for there company.
amazing helpful people
Distribution Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 5, 2017
amazing people who work extremely hard to provide you the perfect career for you. They encourage you and help with your skills honing old skills and attaining new skills.
Pros
wonderful job
Cons
cant work there everyday
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westlake, LAMarch 4, 2017
7-3:30pm
I learned a lot of important information that will be useful in the future!!
No comment on management.
No comment on workplace culture
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a few of my co-workers.
Temporary Agency
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 3, 2017
I enjoy being on call for jobs and them always making sure they match you with a job that best fits you.... The hardest part is when their are a shortish of employment
Pros
Everything can be done on a computer
Cons
hard to contact an recruiter
Didn't Like Working For Them
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 3, 2017
The money was good in the beginning work, wasn't consistent I started out making $15.25hr and ended up making $11.75hr No pay raze
productive, forklift etc
Labor (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAMarch 3, 2017
learn when i was at manpower, how to used the machine and operator the machine running the lines where tea and make sure the line goes smooth.. my workplace always stay clean and neat.. never been a hardest part of job.. i love all my work i do i love getting money.. i never miss a day of work i always be on time...
Pros
money, benefits etc
Cons
breaks etc
If a New Job is Needed Go to Manpower.
Clerk / Receptionist / Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDMarch 3, 2017
They had a wide variety of temporary and temp-to-perm positions and were very supportive of their temps in general. The clients they contracted with were better employers than those using other agencies.
Pros
Easy Assumption of an Assignment / New Job / Benefits After Required Number of Hours
Cons
Temporary Nature of Most Work
Manpower is great...
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMarch 2, 2017
They are a great company that manages reasonable and comfortable working experiences for all associates. I'm glad to be apart of this company.
Pros
free lunches, great atmoshpere awesome environment...
Manpower
Package Handler, Pallet Builder , Assembly (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INMarch 2, 2017
The jobs are very easy most of all ,they are just temp so its not something that's meant to last and I am looking for where that I can build a career 28th
Always provided work contacts
Account Clerk for San Benito Co. Auditor's Office (Former Employee) –  Hollister, CAMarch 2, 2017
For the few times I needed to use manpower they would always strive to find me jobs that were longer in term. The offices I would work for were very friendly. The hardest part of each assignment is the friendships lost and the most enjoyable were the friendly people I worked with.
Pros
Friendly People to Work with
Great place to work for.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  1349 s otsego Ave, suite 9 Gaylord miMarch 2, 2017
Worked for Mayfair plastics. Loved working. there. Great. Place to work for. Everyone.works together there. The. Work there was easy. Tired.At end of day.
Fun place to work
Stacker (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 2, 2017
Manpower care about their.

employees...coworkers

and managers were great.

I would definately refer them to someone who

Is searching for a job in my area.
Usually Steady Work Available
Operator-Labor Needs (Current Employee) –  Camden, ARMarch 1, 2017
Just like i said, it's not a bad place to be when the work is flowing but when things slow down and i can't make a decent wage it becomes difficult to make ends meet
Pros
lots of differant experience
Cons
Luls in hiring
Great experience
Manpower Associate (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 1, 2017
Manpower is a great company for students to work at, it has given me the flexibility that I needed to balance work and school.
The pay is decent and weekly hours are very flexible, you can work when you need to and go to school when you have to.

As a Manpower associate I have been given the chance to work at Uline warehouses, management and working force in the facilities are mostly good hard workers.

Never have I seen a higher level of profession and dedication in a work environment such as Unline.

I only have positive views on Manpower and Uline.
Pros
Flexible hours, onsite cafeteria, good training, high organization and great staff
Cons
Uline warehouse facilities can be harsh at winter time.
Positive Experience
Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 1, 2017
I have had a good experience with Manpower in the past. It is a good tool for entry into a permanent position with a specific company or skill set. I would use them again if the opportunity came up.
Clerical, Janitorial, Prep Cook
Temp agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSFebruary 28, 2017
Easy work, builds new skills, gain experience in multiple areas , meet new companies and employers, teaches you to be on time, and first come first serve basis

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.