Manpower Employee Reviews

Can not say much nice So I say nothing at all
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NV 89032January 5, 2018
no opinion/ temp position treated like one, I am not happy camper I must find a full time position immediately. no one really knows whats going on and we are typically misinformed or the staff at manpower is misinformed or just does not have a clue whats really going on.
Pros
na
Cons
alot
it was okay
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJanuary 4, 2018
you can work for a month then they can just lay you off but if they send you to honeywell its a really good place to work good pay but when you have to work at 4 in the morning and call in sick you have to call manpower and not the company you work for
Pros
overtime
Cons
lack to find work
Contract company
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 4, 2018
This is a temp employee company. They find jobs for other contract house. Good jobs usually. You don't know what you are getting into though. It could be a dream or a mistake.
fun
DFA (Former Employee) –  Leesville, LAJanuary 4, 2018
everyone worked together as a team and well paced. they gave us a free meal every day. they only thing that sucked was slopping buckets and sometimes no one wanted to do that a it got messy.
Pros
breaks
Cons
messy work
good work enviroment
COMPUTER OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 4, 2018
I enjoyed the work place, each employee had their own work space,
They did not mind hiring seniors. The work was very rewarding and not too stressful.
Keep you working and great to meet prospective employers and with with others that are in the same boat as you are.
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 4, 2018
They work with you if you have other jobs and they have always offered various jobs to me to keep me working especially in the down economy.I like working and meeting other workers that are in the same field.
Pros
Great Clients and experiences with various employers.
Cons
Only temporary
IT Recruiter
Experis CORE Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 4, 2018
I liked it at Experis. Sometimes expectations were unclear and unrealistic at times but everyone always worked together to help fill positions. .
Payroll Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 4, 2018
no advancement opportunities. I refuse to work for this company again. Leadership could care less if you are injured on the job or have a complaint. Only action taken is you losing employment
A nice company to work for
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 4, 2018
Manpower was a nice company to work for but, there was no guarantee that you would get an assignment. Also you could not base your financial income on temporary positions. You could be terminated at any given time without notice.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
No benefits until you were there over a certain period of time
Good contract work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJanuary 4, 2018
They pay a competitive pay rate, they have temp to perm jobs. They all so offer health coverage, as well as 401k plans. Over all I would say it's a good place to start in any local work place.
Pros
Good Jobs
Cons
Not all jobs temp to perm
Professional, staff
General Labor Temp (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 4, 2018
It’s a temp agency. The people are very professional and very helpful in getting job assignments for their clients. I would recommend Manpower to all who don’t have jobs.
Pros
2 breaks and a half hr lunch.
Cons
The assignments could be longer
jobs usually don't last
General laborer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 3, 2018
This a good place to get some experience in all different kinds of jobs but most of them do not last long. Also all job placements are temp or temp to hire.
Great Company to work.
Supervise staff (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAJanuary 3, 2018
Working for Manpower was temporary. I have completed various assignments. I have learned a lot. Management is great. The hardest part of the job was the lapse in finding work once an assignment is completed. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people.
fun workplace
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 3, 2018
I had a great deal of fun with Manpower ! interacting with attendees and guests at events , providing stellar customer service ,working in the event industry ! the pay wasn't great but the experience was rich !

The only drawback I have is the lack of hours available during slow down periods .
Temp Work
Metallurgy Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJanuary 3, 2018
As a temporary placement agency, Manpower cares very little about your personal life/needs, only that you make their company look good while you're representing them.
Great for those who don't need job security and enjoy different assignments.
DATA ENTRY (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 3, 2018
Manpower had been good to me for years. My family structure and need have changed and I need steady employment and more security and structure. It's great for people who aren't looking for a specific shift and doesn't mind traveling to different assignments and working under different mangers often.
Warehouse
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAJanuary 3, 2018
It was fun but wasnt fair all the time. The pay was actually good. 12 hour shift and sometimes food was given on special occassions. Relaxed ,fast paced environment
Very productive & fun workplace
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  881 Marcon Blvd #100, Allentown, PA 18109January 3, 2018
Every job varies due to temporary positions. The hardest part about the job might have been when they position me for a heavy duty workplace environment but overall I liked working for manpower.
Sent me to good locations to work.
Officer (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INJanuary 3, 2018
Manpower is an excellent place to get a job if you are looking for temporary work. That said, if you can't find a job then try to get a temporary job through Manpower.
Pros
If you need a job they can find it.
Cons
It's a temp job.
it was a temp agancey
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 3, 2018
went to place people for short time did filing answering phone what every the company need me to do any were for a week to a couple months depending on the company needs
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.