Manpower

5.9K reviews

Manpower Employee Reviews

What people are saying about Manpower

• A lot of factory temp jobs
  • Friendly Recruiters
  • Weekly pay
  • See more...
Found 4,319 reviews matching the search
I was a perfect fit with the company they placed me with.
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 11, 2016
Manpower placed me with a great company that utilized my skill set. It is unfortunate that the assignment ended, but I knew up front that I was covering for an employee out on leave.
Pros
Weekly paycheck
Cons
No paid holidays.
Fun job
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 11, 2016
Energetic work environment with high volume mailing. Letters printed daily and hand stuffed for delivery to mailroom. Worked with HIPPA information and compliances. Great management and co-workers. Hardest part of this job was leaving. Able to work independently most of the time.
Very supportive Employement Service
Cash Mgmt Admin (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYJanuary 10, 2016
Manpower is definitely a great staffing program. I have worked through them a couple of different times and each time I had the support I needed to be successful.
ok to have a job
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Sturgis, MIJanuary 9, 2016
slow at sometimes but ok to work. I learned a lot about springs and rods that I didn't know. some employees was good to work with and some just had a negative attitude and didn't want to work and really made it hard for the next person to do it their job.
Lack of communication
Centralized Application Input Processor Day (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 8, 2016
My rating is sole based on the lack of communication with management. They fail to reach out to their employees for any concerns or employment.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor management
Horrible company
support analyst (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJanuary 8, 2016
Avoid this temp agency! They do not care about you after you get a job assignment. Once you complete the assignment, they make no effort to find you another job. They'll even ignore your attempts at contacting them so they can claim that you quit the assignment. They have no opportunities to offer in my state while other temp agencies have hundreds of opportunities. They were not worth the time and money I lost. Beware!
Pros
got paid
Cons
no future
cyclers
temporary (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MIJanuary 8, 2016
These places are strictly about cycling people in and out to get their quota. They dont care about what will suit them best for future success.
Recruiter
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 7, 2016
Co-workers are awesome. Management is horrible as well as the room for advancement. Hardest part is filling jobs at the minimum wage.
Rigger
Rigger Helper (Former Employee) –  Fernley, NVJanuary 7, 2016
As a Rigger for Valley Joist through Man Power I actually enjoyed working there. the job was extremely physical and very fit. I learned how to operate and use the Crimp very well also including another piece of machinery used and designed to cut very large pieces of various sizes of Angle Iron, used to build trusses. I also had to learn very quickly to organised and mange where all my finished pieces of angle had to go in the rack. The idea was to collect angle,cut organize for "gophers" to collect and set up for the welders.
Just after one week of this new job of mine, I quickly realized how fit I became. I also loved the spectrum of being paid every week.
Pros
full benefits after 90days.
Cons
very psysical
Well organized company
Cycle Counting (Former Employee) –  Raeford, NCJanuary 7, 2016
The company was well organized and clean. The people were friendly and the mangers were also easy to talk too if there was an issue.
Productive and interesting place to work
clerk (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 7, 2016
It is an very fast paste job and very fun to work at Manpower, they are very nice and considerate of others. They get the job done. I have had an great experience while employed there.
Pros
nice people
Cons
short breaks
Manpower is a good temp service
Employed at Anderson Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJanuary 6, 2016
Manpower is a good temp service and helps you find a job as quick as possible.
They are also pretty good at getting you your 40 hours a week
Fun 1st shift
assembly (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJanuary 6, 2016
Everyone was very helpful. Management and co-workers were very helpful. I loved the hours and was quick to learn new things.
its not that bad of a place to work.
warehouse (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAJanuary 6, 2016
I hate how you dont constantly work and that sometimes you have to drive super far other than that its fine.

but its cool that you can experience a bunch of different jobs and still get paid.
Pros
get to work different jobs
Cons
weeks without work
temp service
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Dixon, ILJanuary 6, 2016
typical day was arrive at work was arrive there find out where i was going to be. my coworkers were fun. there wasn't really any hard parts
Not a bad place to go to
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Monroe, MIJanuary 5, 2016
Was a good experience. Everybody was cooperative. The only thing I think should be improved is the hours you work. Other than that everybody is very friendly.
Pros
Free lunches every now and then
Cons
Hours too short at some places
Good Place to work
Truck Driver Multi-Axel Heavy Hauler (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIJanuary 5, 2016
Good place to work, S. Hunt Transport LLC. stayed in contact with you during your assignment to in sure that the work environment is safe and secure
a cool place with huge break room
Feeder Operator (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, ILJanuary 5, 2016
A positive work environment that makes employees feel good about coming to work. it was motivating us to keep coming to work
dls and offline
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MOJanuary 4, 2016
p&g people felt they were better than manpower and very seldom helped on the line when things went wrong, I still did my job for four plus years without complaint
fun and productive workplace
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 4, 2016
it was a routine job everyday. start by sorting through all cell phones by looks if they can be resold. then scan the imei numbers and start the process for phones to be cleaned and wiped free of personal data then to packaged to be sold.
Pros
holidays off
Cons
no room to grow in the company