ManpowerGroup

answering phone calls
greeting walk-ins
conducting interviews
filling job orders
Productive and fun work place
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 2, 2014
Pros: hour lunch breaks, company events, fun work place
A normal work day includes pulling associates hours frim third party tools and preparing them for processing. Also, working on any issues related to missing pay, password resets, adjustments to timecards. Working for Manpower you will learn multitasking skills, organization skillz, and communication skills.
I love my co-workers and managers, everyone – more... is here to help you and give great advise. The hardest part about the job is learning how the system works. once you understand the process of VMS, everything else is easy. I enjoy coming to work everyday knowing that people are getting paid correctly and are satisfied with my service. – less
Not what it used to be...
IT Administrator (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 1, 2014
Pros: non anymore
Cons: everything for it
Best job I ever had. Co-workers that cared and managers that helped to develop skills and a career path. Upper Management decided that saving a few dollars was more important than quality work and customer service, so outsourced all of Global IT, then North America IT.
Ethical Company
Marketing (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 26, 2014
Hardworking and integrity-filled coworkers make this a solid company to work for
Great Place
Payroll Operations Lead (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 22, 2013
Great Place, work five days a week, and very close with our Headquarters in Milwaukee.
Culturally diverse organization with very creative and passionate talent
Senior Performance Consultant (Former Employee), Livermore, CANovember 12, 2013
Throughout my various roles with the organization, I always remained challenged with my assignments and learned a vast amount about the human resource profession and its impact on the greater business objectives. I enjoyed the talented and dedicated people I got to work with everyday and learning from them.
People make it the best
Corporate Account Analyst (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 21, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: volatility of positions
I enjoyed being part of a newly developed department. During my time with Manpower I was allowed to expand my skillset to encompass more technology. However, it was a very volatile workplace where you were unsure if you would have a job one day to the next as lay-offs and changes were happening monthly. The people of Manpower are trulyw hat make this – more... place valuable more than anything. – less
productive, reliable they really take care of their workers.
Temporary Laborer (Current Employee), Shelton, CTOctober 14, 2013
Pros: the people are nice
Cons: not enough job oppenings
Its a good place to start over, they work hard at finding jobs but however not many jobs pop up consistently enough. they're very nice and you can always contact them.
Senior Payroll Coordinator
Senior Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 12, 2013
Pros: felixibility
Cons: no room for career advancement.
• Support 800-1200 employees’ time processing per week, effectively resolve issues and complications. Includes processing of deductions, expenses, tax withholding, garnishments, direct deposits, stop payments and check printing.
• Collaborate daily with service offices to evaluate and provide solutions for proper handling of customers and employees – more... according to FLSA regulations. – less
Decent way to find a job.
Photo Operator (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 23, 2013
Manpower is a staffing employer that got me a job at Samsung. Pretty good decent job and assistance from Manpower. Despite being laid off, I have nothing bad to say about them.
Great Place
On-Site Coordinator - (Contract) (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 4, 2013
Pros: great pay plus overtime
Cons: contract position
Fun environment and many productive days! Team environment! Management had opened door policy.
Thankful for Experience from an industry leader
NASA Service Professional (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 9, 2013
I learned how to troubleshoot various issues in creative ways, finding customized solutions for a multitude of clients.

Learned to be nimble across various 3rd party technologies, including a lot of "learning by doing".

Many of my colleagues were "the best of the best".
Great company with good atmosphere
Global Marketing Director, ManpowerGroup Solutions (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 20, 2013
It is a company where people are learning to collaborate more with each other. The company grew very independent and as such, collaboration is key for its future success. The foundation of the company to accomplish so is good as it has great values, and great camaraderie.
Innovative and Welcoming
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 10, 2013
Working/Interning at ManpowerGroup has been a great experience - I've learned so much about myself and the marketing world. The projects I've been able to work on have taught me so much. The environment is open to new, fresh ideas. The company is always pushing to be the best in their industry, a quality I admire dearly.
Great Mission
Global IT Program / Project Manager (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 28, 2012
ManpowerGroup cares about and is forerunner in putting people to work!
Productive friendly environment. Team atmosphere. Dynamic culture.
Senior Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 30, 2012
Pros: work-life balance, nice vacation and benfits package, nice management, nice cafe.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my tenure at ManpowerGroup. The culture, attitude, and environment comes down from the top management and spreads throughout the company. Everyone I have worked with has always been friendly, and conducted themselves as part of the team.
Good Place to Work
Analyst (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 27, 2012
Pros: free parking
Cons: low pay
Great company from a culture and learning standpoint. Great place to work right out of college.
Convenient commute, busy walk-in office, fast-paced environment
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Wichita, KSJune 25, 2012
I very much enjoy assisting people seeking employment, both temporary and long-term/permanent. I find it rewarding to be the facilitator of that important process.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 21, 2012
Pros: jean days; location
Cons: too efficient in my area
ManpowerGroup is a great place to work. I really enjoyed the people that I worked with. Unfortunately, our department was too efficient and the company had to eliminate my position. I have learned how to use Microsoft Outlook, Peoplesoft Financials and JD Edwards OneWorld.
Empresa muito agradável de se trabalhar
Auxiliar Administrativo (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPApril 1, 2014
Pros: fornece vale refeição entre outros beneficios
Cons: nao fornece refeição no local
Dia corrido e com muita cobrança.
Aprendi também a trabalhar em grupo e aprendi a evitar tensões desnecessárias.
Direção super séria coerente e com muita cobrança.
Todos bem unidos e sempre um ajudando o outro.
lançamento de notas fiscais, algumas tem muitos detalhes de cobranças de juros e outros encargos.
Com o lançamento dos reembolsos, pois tinha – more... muita facilidade com aquela função. – less

About ManpowerGroup

ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact solutions – Read more