ManpowerGroup

ManpowerGroup United States Employee Reviews

Referred to a reputale client i a people friedly environmet.
Production Associate II; ManpowerGroup (Former Employee), Plano, TXApril 21, 2015
Dealing with electronics at the General Electric Plano facility. Learned about PDU and UPS units, backup power supply.
Job Description
Associate Care Representative (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: vacation time
Cons: temp assignment
A typical day at work varies from day to day, depending on the need of our cutomers, What I learn about management is their goal is to see Man Power Customers happy and satisfy with the service we provide. The hardest part of my job is understanding not everyone obtain the same ethic values as my self, . The most enjoyable part is being able to work togather as a team and from diffrent back ground of people
Great Place to work
HR (Current Employee), MKEDecember 18, 2014
focus on training and advancement-- lots to learn and its fast paced. Its a great culture.

Learn from others and the business is inclusive with support functions. Allows you to align with the business and act as a business partner and think strategically.
great
Onsite Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 9, 2014
ok to work for and great people to work for management was ok working at the off site
Good Training and Coworkers
Staffing Specialist, Rockford MI (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 18, 2014
Excellent entry level job
Good Pay
Nice People
Various locations and do a nice job of trying to help everyone who walks in. Busy and never bored.
they take care of their employees
Client Delivery Specialist (Current Employee), Aberdeen, MDNovember 17, 2014
Pros: great fringe benefits
Cons: no local managment
Manpower is a great company to work for. The team I worked with was great and always helped one another out. I've met some wonderful people working at Manpower and it has allowed me to help better many lives!!
Great flexibility
Program Director-National Account Operations (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 23, 2014
Pros: already answered
Cons: already answered
Great co-workers
Opportunity to learn
travel
Great management that I report to
NA
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee), Madison, WIOctober 21, 2014
Bad business model
Undervalues employees
Many people looking to leave
Horrible Horrible Horrible
Recruiter (Former Employee), FloridaOctober 20, 2014
I worked on an assignment for this company and NEVER again. I have never seen such unprofessional people in all my working years. No training, and blame instead of train. Call you up at work and scream at you in the most unprofessional manner!!! NO support to their remote workers at all. Don't get me wrong I loved the company I was working at, but this was the company that signed the checks. They are the worst!!!!! Even the company I worked at had nothing good to say about MP. Their contract will not be renewed because of the complaints from the people that work for them!!!! The managers or so called managers I should say. They have no idea of the job, and when you try to explain anything to them they scream at you and accuse you of being rude!!!! Then they let people go on a constant basis. So here comes another new person with no training and everything is screwed up again!!!!! The Absolute WORST company I have seen in many years........BEWARE!!!!!
Excellent support staff and excellent skill sharpening information
Onsite Supervisor - Avon Springdale (Current Employee), Springdale, OhioOctober 15, 2014
Pros: continuing educational opportunities, promote from within
The management for ManpowerGroup is extraordinary. Anytime you would need to ask a question, ask for assistance, guidance or just general information they are always there to assist with that. I love interacting with the associates on a daily basis and building the relationships with the staff as well.
Heavy workload
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 14, 2014
As a Desktop Support technician, we had several workstreams to manage every month. Computer hardware, mobile, New user setups in AD, Terminations, and Access adds. Due to previous cutbacks, we had amalgamated all these roles into one department, but we go to rotate the schedule every month so there were always new challenges.
Fun office environment
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 14, 2014
answering phone calls
greeting walk-ins
conducting interviews
filling job orders
Productive and fun work place
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 2, 2014
Pros: hour lunch breaks, company events, fun work place
A normal work day includes pulling associates hours frim third party tools and preparing them for processing. Also, working on any issues related to missing pay, password resets, adjustments to timecards. Working for Manpower you will learn multitasking skills, organization skillz, and communication skills.
I love my co-workers and managers, everyone is here to help you and give great advise. The hardest part about the job is learning how the system works. once you understand the process of VMS, everything else is easy. I enjoy coming to work everyday knowing that people are getting paid correctly and are satisfied with my service.
Not what it used to be...
IT Administrator (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 1, 2014
Pros: non anymore
Cons: everything for it
Best job I ever had. Co-workers that cared and managers that helped to develop skills and a career path. Upper Management decided that saving a few dollars was more important than quality work and customer service, so outsourced all of Global IT, then North America IT.
Ethical Company
Marketing (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 26, 2014
Hardworking and integrity-filled coworkers make this a solid company to work for
Great Place
Payroll Operations Lead (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 22, 2013
Great Place, work five days a week, and very close with our Headquarters in Milwaukee.
Culturally diverse organization with very creative and passionate talent
Senior Performance Consultant (Former Employee), Livermore, CANovember 12, 2013
Throughout my various roles with the organization, I always remained challenged with my assignments and learned a vast amount about the human resource profession and its impact on the greater business objectives. I enjoyed the talented and dedicated people I got to work with everyday and learning from them.
People make it the best
Corporate Account Analyst (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 21, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: volatility of positions
I enjoyed being part of a newly developed department. During my time with Manpower I was allowed to expand my skillset to encompass more technology. However, it was a very volatile workplace where you were unsure if you would have a job one day to the next as lay-offs and changes were happening monthly. The people of Manpower are trulyw hat make this place valuable more than anything.
productive, reliable they really take care of their workers.
Temporary Laborer (Current Employee), Shelton, CTOctober 14, 2013
Pros: the people are nice
Cons: not enough job oppenings
Its a good place to start over, they work hard at finding jobs but however not many jobs pop up consistently enough. they're very nice and you can always contact them.
Senior Payroll Coordinator
Senior Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 12, 2013
Pros: felixibility
Cons: no room for career advancement.
• Support 800-1200 employees’ time processing per week, effectively resolve issues and complications. Includes processing of deductions, expenses, tax withholding, garnishments, direct deposits, stop payments and check printing.
• Collaborate daily with service offices to evaluate and provide solutions for proper handling of customers and employees according to FLSA regulations.

About ManpowerGroup

Manpower Inc. operates within the employment services industry. The Company’s global network of nearly 4,400 offices in – Read more