Mansfield University of Pennsylvania Employee Review

View all Mansfield University of Pennsylvania reviews

Prepares you for an interview
Student Work Study (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, PAFebruary 3, 2014
This was my first and only work study position at Mansfield University and I am glad I made the decision to work in Human Resources. My staff members are wonderful. By sitting in on interview candidate presentations, I learned several questions employers might as during interviews.

Other Mansfield University of Pennsylvania Employee Reviews

The leadership at MU is lacking which makes it hard to be motivated as an employee
Fiscal Technician (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, PAMarch 2, 2018
The university is in financial trouble and is lacking with strong leadership values and employees morale is diminished because of this.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the students and feeling like you may have impacted their future positively.
In financial troubles
Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, PAJanuary 23, 2018
Used to be a great place to work, with great co-workers and benefits. Over the past few years, poor management has put MU in a bad place. Struggles to rectify a major debt due to mismanagement, has forced them to make very poor judgement calls without considering the consequences. Reclassing favorite individuals to higher positions that require bachelors degree when they have none, and do not reclass by seniority, but rather by “favorites”. Also the uncertainty of whether you will have your job tomorrow or not, has become a terrifying threat. These types of actions have impacted the morale of certain departments, which in turn, affects motivation and productivity. This type of action has put a major stress level on employees and one of the reasons many people are leaving after many years of enjoyable employment there. Very sad.
Good benefits