Business Analyst; Front to Back Office; OTC Derivatives; Securities; FX; Financial Reporting; Financial Accounting; PnL; Balance Sheet; General Ledger; Reference Data; Data Management; Data Modelling; Data Warehousing; documentation; requirements; functional specifications;
Mansion House is an independent international business and technology consultancy focussed exclusively on the Finance Service Sector. We provide innovative solutions to the corporate and transaction banking, capital markets, wealth and investment management communities through our team of highly skilled Subject Matter Experts. We have offices in London, New York, Jacksonville FL, Frankfurt and Singapore. Overall we specialise in Global Change Management programmes.
Our client, a tier 1 Investment Bank is in the process of implementing a combined solution for the production of financial, regulatory and risk reporting. The programme is focused around the creation of a single financial data warehouse which combines all of the financial and reference data required to satisfy the reporting and regulatory requirements.
The current position is looking for a qualified business analyst to assist in the development of BRDs and then FSDs.
Duties will include:
- Documentation of business and functional requirements.
- Working with the client in simplifying the current data sourcing and management processes in order to reconcile accounts more efficiently.
- Looking at ways to improve the manner in which Trading P&L and Balance Sheet activities are managed in accordance with the regulatory reporting requirements.
- Identifying new ways to use the financial data for a reporting perspective.
Key skills required:
- Excellent understanding of the front to back trade life cycle gained from working previously in/alongside front office.
- In depth multiple product knowledge which must include at least one of the following: bonds; Securities; OTC derivatives (Interest & Credit).
- Strong understanding of reference data for products – counterparty data or instrument data.
- Excellent Data Modelling skills and the ability to manipulate multiple complex data streams.
- Extensive Investment Banking experience with an accounting background
All candidates will be proficient in project methodology and ideally come from a business background as there will be extensive interaction with Senior SMEs.
For those that take the time to respond to this job post we wish to say thank you, however if you do not receive any response within four working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you