This position will assist in the accurate and timely preparation of property financial statements in a centralized environment. Maintain accounting records in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and company policy.
- Completes detailed month-end account reconciliations for the complex trial balance accounts.
- Prepares monthly analyses on complex trial balance accounts.
- Researches variances to budget and any unexpected movement in the trial balance.
- Initiates month-end journal entries.
- Ensures the validity of all adjusting and accrual entries
- Prepare payroll for a division of approx. 55 people
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- One (1) to four (4) years experience as a Staff Accountant at a manufacturing company preferred or a public accounting firm.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Account Mate or compatible accounting package).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment essential.
- Attention to detail essential.
Ubiquitous is a modern communications agency. We combine ideas, design and technology to engage audiences and provide standout for our...