Company manufactures marine and outdoor aftermarket accessory products. A position is immediately available for manufacturing and production of marine and outdoor related products.
Pay: Entry level, seasonal (3-4 months), part time position.
Experience: Prior manufacturing experience preferred, but not required. Outdoor enthusiasts are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Position reports to the Operations Supervisor.
- Mechanically inclined.1+ year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 1+ year of experience in a mechanical assembly position.
- Ability to use hand, power, and pneumatic tools.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to occasionally lift 50-lbs.
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Product assembly.
- Quick learner. Self-starter.
- Ability to perform tasks under little supervision after initial training.
- Must work well under pressure
Please fax resume to 888-219-9455 or respond to this post with resume attached.