* Founded in 1933, MAPFRE is the leading Insurance Group in Spain ( Europe ).
* With Insurance operations in 43 countries and over 5,000 branches worldwide, MAPFRE is committed to delivering to you the highest quality of service and coverage¿s that protect you and your family.
* The MAPFRE Group reported total revenues in 2007 in excess of $22 billion and net profits in excess of $1 billion.
* MAPFRE Florida is rated 'A-' (Excellent) by A.M. Best, a leading, independent rating organization.
* All customers in Florida are serviced through our 4 regional branches in Miami , Orlando Jacksonville and Tampa as well as over 120 authorized independent agents. So no matter where your journey takes you, feel assured that a MAPFRE representative will be near you.
Our Personal Auto Program offers you complete protection for your car plus important optional services such as comprehensive roadside assistance and rental reimbursement.
MAPFRE's policy provides you with the following coverage's:
Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage
Coverage pays for damage caused by you to someone, other than a member of your household, when you cause an accident. Payments that can be made for the injured persons include medical expenses, lost wages, sickness, and death. This coverage also pays for repairing and replacing damaged vehicles and other property such as buildings or mail boxes. – less – More from ZoomInfo »