Marana Health Center

Marana Health Center Employer Reviews

micromanagement
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee), Marana, AZMay 23, 2014
Pros: ???
Cons: you will be a work horse and underappreciated
Company is top heavy with managers and not enough workers. Providers are governed by business persons and medical support is scarce. Providers have all the responsibility but no authority. They expect you to see as many patients as possible. Very poor work life balance.
Management is HORRIBLE.
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee), Marana, AZJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
The management team (not the CEO or anyone like that, but the management for front desk/MA's/etc) is a complete mess. It's literally like being in high school all over again. Avoid at all costs.
Company with great values
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee), Marana, AZSeptember 4, 2013
Not enough organization within the office left employees very on edge
CDA providers provide great health care
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Marana, AZJune 19, 2013
Pros: patients, free doctor advise and lunches
Cons: micro management and unprofessional co workers
CDA was a work place that provided space for my doctor and I to work for. I did my job as a medical assistant would, and provided the best patient care I could. The hardest part of working at this facility was that it did not work as a team to include management, so I would have to focus specifically on patient care to make everyday enjoyable.
Interesting place to work.
Office Manager (Former Employee), Marana, AZApril 17, 2012
Pros: nice place to work
Cons: pay
My first position as Office Manager (real eye opener). Managed 5 employees including front desk and Back office. Posted all insurance payments and did follow up on all insurance denials. Assisted Insurance Biller in using the correct codes for all insurance claims. Also called all patients who were delinquent in their payments. Performed credentialing – more... for new physician when regular physician left the company. Worked closely with Administrative Officer in the proper workings of the company. Purchased all the Administrative supplies. – less