Marble Security is looking for an experienced platform architect with expert knowledge in building a highly reliable, redundant and scalable system to deliver rich risk analytics for the enterprise IT Admin to control mobile risk. The risk data set would include employee owned mobile devices, access networks, applications, etc.
In addition, responsibilities include interacting with various teams including Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to enhance the Marble Security solution.
Position: Platform Architect
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE & SKILLS
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Sciences, Electrical engineering or equivalent with a flair for lean start-up is required
8-10+ years of professional software engineering and architecture experience.
Proven expertise in the following areas:
o Data transformations, database schema design, query optimization
o Hadoop, HBase, MapReduce
- Knowledge of business rules and machine learning frameworks like Drools, Mule etc.
- Knowledge of indexing, search and analysis/tokenization capabilities using frameworks
- Distributed computing, high availability, clustering
- Knowledge of developing connectors to enterprise platforms such as Network Security appliances, Syslog servers, SIEMs, MDMs, Access Management and policy servers, Directory servers, Data center/Virtualization infrastructure, etc.
Hands on development, debugging and trouble-shooting experience in the following areas:
- Java/J2EE, C++, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
- Linux, SOAP/REST/Web Services, AWS, Virtualization technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work with the Product Management and Product Architects to help analyze and improve scalability of data collection, routing, storage and retrieval
- Define, design, and implement benchmarks to generate metrics giving guidance on risk characteristics
- Configure product integration to back-end business systems as required
- Ability and experience to work independently in an office environment
- A self-starter and proactive leader who is willing to display initiative with common sense
- Results-driven and committed to outcomes rather than output
- Team-focused, with the ability to gain the personal support of others
- Strong work-ethic and committed to quality
- Disciplined, organized and methodical in approach to tasks and activities
- Judicious in use of company resources as Marble Security is a start-up company
About Marble Security
Marble Security, Inc., offers a mobile security cloud service that protects against the ever-changing threats unleashed into enterprises by mobile devices. Simple to use and deploy, the Marble cloud service includes patented, adaptive protection to eliminate risks to corporate data, networks and applications. Criminals, competitors and hostile governments target enterprises and end users with an ever more sophisticated array of attacks. The BYOD workforce is particularly at risk. Marble secures mobile workers’ access to corporate and public networks and cloud services on Android and iOS mobile devices, as well as Macs and Windows PCs, and offers more comprehensive protection than any other solution on the market.
Our award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
We are always looking for talented and dedicated team players who share our mission to create and develop the best security technologies and make them simple-to-use, affordable, and available to everyone.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Marble Security, Inc., offers a mobile security cloud service that protects against the ever-changing threats unleashed into enterprises by...