Marbles Kids Museum Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
great place for children
Birthday Assistant / Exhibit staff (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 22, 2017
Everyday was exciting and pleasant.
I learned how to interact more with kids
The leads were great with problem solving and with assisting employees if needed.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Employee, camp counselor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 1, 2016
Many days going to work, it doesn't even feel like a job, because the atmosphere is so positive. Everyone gets along and the never ending benefits make it hard to dislike the job.
Pros
free lunches, free dinners, free movies, discount store items
Productive and fun workplace
Intern (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 22, 2015
I absolutely love working at Marbles Kids Museum. Everyday I am learning something new. From understanding and reading contracts to meeting and going on museum tours with the clients first hand, I have the opportunity to learn all about special events. The great thing about working at Marbles Kids Museum is being able to interact with both kids and adults. There are a broad amount of events, which not only makes each event exciting, but also enriching. I am a hard worker who gets the job done. If there is something new handed to me that I have not yet accomplished, I make sure I understand what is being asked of me and I meet that expectation.
Marbles Kids Museum
Program Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 16, 2013
I was just an intern here but the overall experience I had with this company was wonderful and I feel as though I learned so much in my time here I look everyday to see if they have a fulltime position open that I quality for!
Pros
Exciting work enviorment
Cons
very independant at times