Marc Jacobs International Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Organization in crisis
Senior Vice-President of Global Communications (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 18, 2017
It was meant to be a new dawn for the company at the time of my arrival, sadly given the need for restructuring the brand lost its essence and the people who made it a dynamic company. I learned about about organizations in crisis, management and how to navigate those waters.
Cool brand
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 12, 2017
Marc Jacobs has been a very innovative brand in the fashion and luxury space. It has been for a long time leading the New York fashion scene. It is also part of a great group : LVMH
Fun Environment
Production/Design Logistics Coord (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 30, 2017
Overall I must say its extremely busy, but the energy, environment, and people are WONDERFUL to work with. You can learn so much, and there's so much room and opportunity to grow.

The company itself is very cultured, and your able to develop many skills whether its to build within that organization itself, or else where. YOU WILL LEARN A LOT, WORK A LOT, but enjoy it as well.
Pros
environment, company perks, knowledge, job security, networking
Cons
long work hours due to seasons
Product Development
product development (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYAugust 8, 2016
Hands-on learning experience. Nice corporate culture. Colleagues have a very friendly disposition and are somewhat patient. They appear to have high turnover.
Pros
laid back
Cons
sometimes long hours
Fashion Experience in a challenging company
Global Wholesale Business Analyst (VIE) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 22, 2016
I learned a lot at Marc Jacobs about the fashion business working in the FP&A departement. I also had the chance to work closely with Sales and Business Planning departements as well as Supply Chain which made my exeperience more enriching and rewarding. I developped skills in Finance and Sales analysis as well as in Corporate Finance working closely with the Director of Wholesale Finance and Operations.

I really enjoy working in a multicultural environment with a lot of American, some European and South American. I learned how to adapt in a changing environment in another country and are more that willing to continue my experience in the luxury and beauty sector in New York.
Good company with many growing pains
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 5, 2016
Not your traditional company, maintain an open mind and prepare for the curve balls. The young staff is the company's greatest strength.
House Photographer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 16, 2015
Overall an amazing experience and creative work environment. Lots to learn. typical day involves retouching or shooting handbags. managers are young.
Pros
Great location
Cons
Only 2 months of summer Fridays
Nice place
Fashion sewer (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMarch 17, 2015
Very productive place, great ambiance and people around. I had great experience during preparation for Fashion Week 2015.
Love this place.
Exciting fresh workplace with an eye for creativity and hard work.
Product Development Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 1, 2014
A different experience in the luxury market. Production and design work hand in hand, therefore I was able to witness and learn the entire production process. A brand full of life that brings the irreverence of design and style in place, making it a cheerful workplace to be.
I was working on a special assignment, as they were switching accounting software
Cost Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York City, NYMay 29, 2014
I was working there as a temporary employee, completing work on the accounting software they were leaving, and in the process of switching to another. It was cost accounting work with the same repetitive process for many line items on invoices, analyzing variances. I was analyzing and completing data entry for commercial invoices, freight invoices, and U.S. Customs duty invoices for items purchased outside the U.S.

Want to know more about Marc Jacobs International?

Ask a question
Exciting work environment
Production (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 4, 2014
Marc Jacobs International is an exciting, invigorating place to work. Team is creative and dedicated.
Pros
Exciting, fun
Laid back work environment
Product Development Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 28, 2014
I am only an intern but have been welcomed into the office without hesitation and feel comfortable in the laid back environment.
Productive and fun work environment.
Licensing Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 3, 2013
Great place to work at with amazing people in all departments.
great & productive work enviorment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 14, 2012
An amazing company that gave me so much knowledge and room for growth.
Very fun and creative environment, amazing people
Women's Collection Design Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 17, 2012
Learned many things about the design process from sourcing fabric to selecting vintage to production. Very creative and inspiring environment with good people.