Marcel Media, an award-winning, Inc. 5000 River North-based Interactive Marketing agency in Chicago specializing in Search Engine Marketing, is looking for an innovative and strategic Search Engine Marketer passionate about online marketing and working in an entrepreneurial environment.
Search Engine Marketers are committed to managing search engine marketing for our clients through campaign planning, execution, management, and analysis. He or she must have hands-on experience with analytics and at least three of the following areas: Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Website Development Project Management, Social Media Marketing, and/or Content Management Systems (CMS) as part of an overall online marketing strategy.
A Search Engine Marketer provides client and team leadership and project management for a handful of clients in a variety of verticals. The ideal candidate is a solution oriented thinker who desires to be a strategic business partner for our clients, advising them on customized strategies for their specific marketing objectives through a background in analytics.
This position is a full-time, salaried position, with the potential to hire multiple candidates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creation, execution, and management of online marketing strategy, including but not limited to interactive search engine marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Web Project Management
- Management of assigned client relationships, including growth of accounts
- Utilization of background in analytics to extract insights from campaign data, identify relevant trends, and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives
- Generate and present campaign performance reports for the clients, including the ability to recognize and correct any data irregularities
- Evaluate client websites, with a focus on understanding their online goals and objectives
- Develop keyword advertising copy and campaign strategy according to search engine specifications and guidelines, while meeting the clients’ objectives on key performance indicators.
- Manage daily budget
- Interpret client requests and translate those requests into actionable business activity
- Two to five years of working experience with Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Website Development Project Management, Social Media Marketing, and/or Content Management Systems (CMS) as part of an overall online marketing strategy
- Experience with Analytics (Google Analytics a bonus)
- Strategic, proactive, and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Problem solving skills
Marcel Media is a fast growing, team-oriented company with a stimulating and challenging work environment in downtown Chicago. We offer competitive salary and benefits package with excellent growth potential, as well as a casual office setting.
Indeed - 15 months ago