Marco, Inc Employee Reviews

Network Specialist (Former Employee), Bemidji, MNMarch 3, 2015
Marco is a great place to work. I loved it there and only left to relocated to another city. Highly recommend. My coworkers were super kind and I developed some really good relationships there. My supervisor gave me the training and resources I need and empowered me to do my job well.
Inside Sales
Inside Sales (Current Employee), St. Cloud, MNJuly 18, 2014
Marco is a great place to work. Everyone walks around with their head held high and smiles because they seam to enjoy where they work. Everyone at Marco is willing to step up and help and give the right training. Marco puts family first so you have a great work/life balance! The best part of the job is all of the team builders that Marco puts together, it makes it feel like family.
Disorganized and Hectic
Engineer (Former Employee), St Louis Park MNSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: benefits are ok. no micromanagement
Cons: no 401k because they force their esop on you with 7 yrs to vest, chaotic work environment
Typical day at work was getting a service ticket for a customer and spending 2 hours trying to figure out how their environment worked because no one documented it properly previously. Everyone was running – more... around and things needed to be done yesterday, but there are no processes in place to help with that. If you are looking for a good sales job, this is probably a good place for you. If you are an engineer, I wouldn't touch this place with a 10ft pole. – less
Equipment Registration with specific vendors
IT Inside Sales/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), St. Louis Park, MNAugust 24, 2012
Equipment Registration with specific vendors
• Fulfilled request for customer orders and quotes
• Processed change orders, order adjustments and cancellations
• Checked stock status, purchase orders, checked – more... ETA status on all orders
• Prepared paperwork given to accounting dept. when credit or debit was to be issued to customer
• Relayed all pertinent information to sales rep and customer - assisted in project coordination – less