Maria Parham Medical Center

Maria Parham Medical Center United States Employee Reviews

MPMC
Patient Access Specialist/Outpatient (Current Employee), Henderson NC 27536April 15, 2015
The location is great, near home, great people to work with, benefits are good, flexible shifts, great opportunities, great place to experience
Work with wonderful coworkers
Medical Office Receptionist (Current Employee), Henderson, NCJanuary 25, 2015
This is a good company to work for. They do pay below the grade level. They are a very good place to start off working in the medical field. It's some what difficult to advance if you are a beginner. I have met some very good people working here. I currently work with a good front office and doctor staff.
Could be so much better
RN (Former Employee), Henderson, NCAugust 11, 2014
Great people work here. There's just not enough support from management and administration for nurses to thrive.
challenging
Nurse Technician (Former Employee), Henderson, NCMarch 29, 2014
This job was challenging on most days but with teamwork the jobs were done by the end of the day.
Buisness Office
Medical Assistance Counselor (Former Employee), Henderson, NCOctober 25, 2013
Pros: very good co-workers
Cons: turn over rate
See self pay patients and screen them for possible medicaid or payment arrangement. Also offer charity to patients that qualify.
overall good place to work
CNA (Current Employee), Henderson, ncOctober 14, 2013
Pros: helping people
Cons: i work night shift
I like my job im just looking for something dayshift and during the week.
New challenges everyday
Billing Specialist - Team Lead (Former Employee), Henderson, NCApril 26, 2013
The hospital was recently bought out, each day presented a new challenge of things that were expected and needed. Kept you busy and on your toes.
Some of my co-workers are team players
Certified Phlebotomist Technician (Current Employee), Henderson, NCJanuary 11, 2013
You work hard but I love my patients.....
I enjoy what I do here at MPMC.
I Love to do Phlebotomy work.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Henderson, NCJuly 17, 2012
Pros: helping people
Cons: learning more each and every day is truly a blessing.
I love working and doing Phlebotomy.I love knowing that i will be helping people learn somthing about whats going on with them because it will help them be able to get the help they need if they need it.
New Management,
ASPT Certified Phlebotomist, Breath Alcohol Tech. (Current Employee), Henderson, NCJune 11, 2012
Pros: wonderful 3rd shift lab partners
Cons: no team work from other areas of the hospital, low pay, do not have decent insurance.
I go into work at 10 pm. working in the ER. My 3rd shift phlebotomy/lab team are honesltly wonderful people and great team members to be a part of. We (3rd shift lab) do make a great team, in working with each other and helping when needed. The hardest part of my night are the my abusive patients that phyisical try to harm you. The Management could and should be better. What I enjoy most is knowing the fact that I can help a patient in some way, to help save a life or just make feel better. That is a reward all in its own.