Marian Manor Nursing Home

Marian Manor Nursing Home United States Employee Reviews

Excellent care
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: many
Cons: few
If I had to put my loved one in a nursing home this facility would be one that I would feel comfortable placing them in. The management does an excellent job. The nursing and nursing support staff also do wonderful work. The therapy department is A+++++. Kitchen help knock themselves out to try to please. Friendly people thoughout the whole facility , business office, social work,etc ,are awesome!
I learn so many things .
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 13, 2014
Pros: some times we get free luche in holidays and icecream
Cons: they have health insurance
I work moring shift. Then management is not bad .I learn about team work. We have fun always with co workers. The hardest job is when we loose our resident because we are so close them . The most enjoyable part of the job is to make happy the resident .
It is a very nice place with a lot of activities for the residents.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee), South Boston, MASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: i like my job. the residents are very nice
Cons: there are times that they do not want to be bother.
I like when I'm at work because these people are so enjoyable to work with especially the one who like to tell stories. The hardest part is that some co-workers bring their problems to work with them and that sometimes can cause a lot of confusion between us by not understanding each other. I learn a lot from my job. The people that I work with are like my teacher, advisor etc.
Nursing Homes are difficult environments
Confidential (Current Employee), South Boston, MAJune 11, 2014
This, like any other nursing home, is difficult because of the financial strain placed on nursing homes. Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement rates are too low. This is a nice Catholic nursing home where they always put the residents first. That is the way it should be.
Productive, responsible skilled nursing facility.
Staff Nurse and Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 17, 2013
Productive, responsible skilled nursing facility known for its exemplary nursing care and high integrity toward its residents and staff. Marian Manor was my first nursing job after receiving my RN license, 2006. I loved my coworkers there, but also felt that I had to move on to other nursing opportunities. I am ever grateful for everything that Marian Manor did for me in the time I was there.
excellent
Nursing Nurse Educator/Pharmacy Supervisor (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 4, 2012
Meds administration
Treatments
Staff education
Siminars
It was the first time i had become a cna.
Cna (Former Employee), South Boston,maFebruary 26, 2012
It was the most wonderful experience i had with working with elderly people. This has motivaed me to wanna work with people.
very fast paced enviornment
certified nursing assistant (Former Employee), south Boston,MAFebruary 24, 2012
I love working @ Marian Manor, any job that conist of helping others.

Marian Manor Nursing Home Salaries