Maricopa Unified School District

Maricopa Unified School District Employer Reviews

The people I worked with were awesome easy to get along with
Custodian, Manager, minor maintenance (Former Employee), Maricopa, AZAugust 16, 2012
Pros: health and eye benefits, retirement plan
Cons: pay freeze for 4 years
My review was outstanding. I made sure that the teachers and Principle and staff understand that safety was a must. I Supervised I trained assign work to and evaluated custodians, I done minor maintenance. I was responsible for ordering the supplies and equipment. My evaluation was Outstanding. Cleaning bathrooms cafeteria for Breakfast and Lunches. – more... Opening gates, Closing gates, putting the flag out, bring flag in. fixing things moving things, I learned how to patch holes in walls, check the ballast of light fixtures, fix tile change lights. The hardest part of the job, well I didn't have one. I enjoyed Everything about the job. – less
Productive and fullfilling experience
Copa Kids Care Assistant Site Lead (Current Employee), Maricopa, AZApril 3, 2012
Pros: great pay for part time.
Cons: no benefits, paid vacation and sick leave
Working for the After School Care was a fun and rewarding experience. Working with different age groups. K-5th. Great customer service and communication skills with employers and parents you had to work with on a daily basis.
Enjoy the association and caring for youth.
school nurse (Current Employee), Maricopa, MaricopaMarch 5, 2012
Pros: have off on holidays and weekends
Cons: work monday - friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Work as a school nurse, assessing the health and care of 30-75 students per day. Job entails administering medications, first aid, and sometimes emergency treatments, counseling and instructing in general health practices of 11 - 13 year old students attending Desert Wind Middle Schooll.