Marietta Eye Clinic Employee Reviews

Informative workplace
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: management and coworkers
Cons: the work could become monotonous.
On a typical work day I created, destroyed, sorted, and filed medical charts.
* I learned how to input information in the medical records systems (NextGen)
* Management was very knowledgeable and helpful
*I had awesome coworkers in a very diverse company
* There was no hard part of the job.
* Most enjoyable part of the job was working with coworkers.
Patient Service Representative
PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Marietta, GANovember 9, 2014
Pros: decent pay, co-workers, patients
Cons: always being short staffed
A typical day at work required me to come in at 7:15 and start checking out patients. Around 12:30 is when i got a lunch break and i left around 4:15. In this position, I learned to check-in, check-out, schedule appointments, call center, switchboard, enter CPT and diagnosis codes, balance payments at the end of the day, responsible for closing the office, setting the alarm, making sure all cash money added up before leaving, greeting patients, and helping patients at the kiosk. I loved my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the patient load with a short staff. also dealing with an unhappy patient while in the middle of a rush. The most enjoyable part of this job was helping the patients and seeing their faces when you have found an answer to their problem.
I enjoyed working at Marietta Eye Clinic
COA (Former Employee), Marietta, GAMay 15, 2014
Overall I would give the company a 3 star rating. Too many chiefs not enough Indians. I enjoyed the people and the Doctors of course. They do not care about your personal life, so don't bring it to work. They work you to death and don't want to pay you for it, or even began to appreciate it.
Excellent workplace with some opportunity for advancement
Surgical Technician, Marietta Eye Surgery Center (Current Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: always able to get your hours
This is a very professionally run surgical center that offers competitive pay with the opportunity to work your maximum hours without having to take off for low census days. I enjoy the people I work with and love the knowledge I have gained here.
New management has caused this once nice and productive establishment to go down hill very quickly.
Medical Scribe (Former Employee), Marietta, GAApril 30, 2013
A very unorganized company with too many cheifs and not enough indians.
Productive, fun, and friendly workplace
Medical Administrative Assistant (Intern) (Former Employee), Marietta, GANovember 27, 2012
I did my intern here and it was a productive, fun, and friendly workplace.I was interning in the medical records part. Well I was there I learned a lot of things.Such as chart purging,putting files in alphabetical order. My supervisor was nice and my co-worker was very helpful.To me there weren't anything hard for me to do and the most enjoyable part of the job was gaining experience in working in medical records and learning new things.
lots of negativity from management,employees try to remain positive
Lead Technician (Former Employee), Marietta, GAAugust 31, 2012
Pros: 401k retirement
Cons: poor mgmt
Always something to keep you busy,long work dsys,lots of expectations,mgmt doesnt respect or value the employees,work hard but not respected or appreciated for it, fellow associstes try to work as a team but mgmt tries to work you against each other, i loved working with the patients and the dr assigned to
Fun work place with great people and outside activities.
Contact Lens Specialist (Current Employee), Acworth, GAMarch 13, 2012
Pros: good working enviroment, great people, company history
Cons: little room for advancement, policy changes are frequent.
Marietta Eye Clinic is a great company to work for, they operate like a family owned business. Everyone is so personable and ready to help you with anything, they keep a good work and family life balance, they even have events for employee family's to attend.
when we all felt like a family.Very fast paced Center. Enjoyeg working there
I am a Certified Medical Assistant. (Former Employee), Canton Road MariettaMarch 2, 2012
Pros: we would have some breakfast every morning.
Cons: as in all medical facilities, very fast paced.
Always has wonderful care ther for my husband and myself. All of the nurses were a wonderful group of ladies. Just not enough staff.