Our company is a fee-only financial advisory firm in Marin County (San Francisco Bay Area). We have a friendly, open office environment combined with a dedicated and hard working staff. We are looking for an energetic Client Relations Specialist who will work directly with clients and internal team members.
- Provide high-quality customer service to all current and prospective clients.
- Handle daily client inquiries via phone, correspondence or in person regarding account maintenance and updates.
- Produce timely and accurate documents, including account applications, internal agreements and other paperwork for new and existing clients.
- Utilize custodian portfolio accounting systems, CRM software, and web-based applications as an integrated part of daily responsibilities.
- Contribute to the production and process of mailing/emailing reports and information to our clients on an on-going basis.
- Provide administrative support to Advisors to provide excellent service to our clients.
- Provide backup support for the administrative assistant as needed.
- Work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Participate in on-going projects and assignments.
- College degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of direct client service experience, preferably with an investment or brokerage firm, bank or similar organization, aspiring to work in the financial services industry.
- Enjoy working directly with clients.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and follow up skills, staying focused on high priority work.
- Self-directed and self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to display resourcefulness and a take charge attitude rather than being completely dependent on written instructions.
- Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Able to take a proactive approach to problem solving and creating solutions.
- Strong administrative, operational, and computer skills a must.
- Ability to take immediate ownership of your work.
- This is a NON-LICENSED position
The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.