Marina Del Rey Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoyable work environment
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CAMarch 8, 2015
Management did not micro manage my department. I enjoyed going to work everyday. Co-workers were easy to work with. Hospital was in a nice location.
Pros
would work with me to adjust my work schedule if needed
Cons
could get quite busy on certain days of the week
Admitting rep
Admitting Representative/ Emergency Room (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CADecember 4, 2014
Admitted in and out patients. Verified patients Demographics and Insurances. Collected Co-Pays and Deductibles. Copied and Filed Patients Documents. Obtained Insurances and
Identifications.
Friendly and professional work place
CNA/Unit Secretary/IT Team Support (Current Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CAJuly 21, 2014
Depending on my job title for the day... For the most part, easy going and not pushy by supervisors. I learn something new everyday I am there. My supervisor has been one of the best one's I have there. I truly interact with my co-workers at break time, We try our best to help one another. The hardest part of my job is to watch patients in so much pain and the most enjoyable part of my job is make people smile.
Pros
good variety of "hospital food'.
Cons
lunch is only 30 minutes with 2 breaks.
Its ok
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CAFebruary 20, 2014
Some people make you look bad if you dont do their job. Pay union dues but does reallly have benefits. No raises but more demand.
Pros
free lunches at times
benefits
procductive work place with bonus checks if goal reached
pre admit coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CAJanuary 23, 2014
my shift was 7 to 3pm verify insurance worked on getting work comp
patients approve for surgery and out patient services I learned to work with others and be a team player management did not help when you would go to them with a problem some of my coworker like to pass the buck the hardest part of my job was doing my work and having to do someone else work to with no help the enjoyable part of my job helping people with there bills and other problems
Pros
bonus checks
Cons
lack of comunication with management
Work environment
Patient Registrar Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CANovember 19, 2013
VERY HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT! Poor training! Dirty! Say they hire full time but make you per firm, no benefits, favoritism, treated very poorly by other employees, employees gossip too much, pick on people. Coworkers are very rude. Ladies in the ER are too concerned about impressing a guy than do their work. No synergy between departments everyone is out for themselves. They do not like to assist each other! HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT!!
Pros
it's a job
Cons
hostile, favoritism, high school games played.
people were nice
Pre-Admot Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CANovember 15, 2013
extremely busy on a daily basis, learned how to teat people twith respect and to show compassion to all, my co-workers were interesting learned how to work with different attitudes without any problems. really enjoyed the employees parties.
Pros
seiu bargaining member
Cons
healthcare not good, negotiating contracts
Excellent Employer to work for
Temporary Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 5, 2012
Excellent Overall Experience. Managers and staff were friendly and easy to work with.
Nice work environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CAAugust 15, 2012
I loved my job and if I didn't have to move I would have continued working there.
Pros
great people
Cons
nothing bad to say