Mariner Finance is currently seeking a Full-Time Account Representative!
- Assessing customer financial situations in order to determine the availability of sufficient funds; restructuring debt to a consolidation loan if necessary.
- Recommending accounts for the Manager to review for special handling or intensified collections actions.
- Accurately calculating and handling customer payments through various payment methods.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and answering customers’ questions in a professional and effective manner.
- Efficiently processing insurance claims and maintaining detailed records of all transactions.
- Collecting and/or renewing assigned delinquent accounts.
- Contacting delinquent customers in order to determine reasons for delinquency and to offer loan renewal or request payment.
- Ensuring that established policies and procedures are strictly observed in respect to every duty.
- Performing additional duties depending on market demand and branch staffing.
- Minimum of 2 years Collections Experience
- Strong time management skills and attentiveness to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated through prior collections work experience.
- Previous Sales and Customer Services experience a plus!
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurances
- 401k Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Mariner Finance is a leading lending company founded in 2002 by a group of leading experts in the consumer finance industry. Mariner Finance was established to provide customers with creative, flexible, and convenient lending options. At the core of Mariner Finance is the principle that superior customer service is the driving force behind building lasting relationships.
Indeed - 30+ days ago